Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clare FM Photography Competition

Options
2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 328 ✭✭thefly

jpb1974 wrote: »
    @thefly - Anyone who hovers around dog shít all day has to have questionable taste ;)

:D touché

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭dryadssaddle

Trev M wrote: »
    Like your shots here Garry, I think you post decent stuff in general. Really like number 3
    Thanks Trev M. That's a really nice compliment to get. I actually have a photo in the final 12 on this Clare FM comp. For some reason they have me down as David Carroll. I will however admit that it's not the best photo so perhaps it's best that they got my name wrong :) it was taken using welding glass and it's hard to retrieve proper colours due to the green colourcast that it leaves.
    I also always forget to leave my flickr link. here it is if anyone's interested: http://www.flickr.com/photos/15084595@N08/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,509 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

thefly wrote: »
    All brutal but then again I am yet to be impressed by any of the boards posters either
    i like this guy.

but i'm well aware now that he has a chance to post his accumulated best up, so it had better be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Can't wait to see the fly's stuff, unless he's another GilesK :p

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 328 ✭✭thefly

i like this guy.

but i'm well aware now that he has a chance to post his accumulated best up, so it had better be good.
    Tallon wrote: »
    Can't wait to see the fly's stuff, unless he's another GilesK :p

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055962491

Here some shots I was working on a few months ago

Go nuts !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 ArdDonagh

thefly wrote: »
    All brutal but then again I am yet to be impressed by any of the boards posters either

The one with the 2 kids will work well for any of the summer months

Those two kids r great - they r mine!!!

Advertisement