Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Eircom Phonewatch Alarm Code

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭davidconroy46

Done you have a code?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

rmbkennedy wrote: »
    Just in a new house with eircom (simon 3) alarm panel. We have no idea what the access codes are. Can anyone tell me what the reset codes are for this? It keeps on saying "use number key to enter id" I've tried the reset procedure as per the installation guide.

54321 is the default code.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cs5

Hi

I realise this thread has been dead for a while.

I have the eircom Phonewatch HKC system but can’t change the alarm code. Eircom as useful as a chocolate teapot. Anybody able to help please?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

cs5 wrote: »
    Hi

I realise this thread has been dead for a while.

I have the eircom Phonewatch HKC system but can’t change the alarm code. Eircom as useful as a chocolate teapot. Anybody able to help please?

Thanks

If you enter your code and the alarm sets you will need engineer access to change the code.
    P.W. will provide this code if you sign a waiver form and send it back to them.

Advertisement