Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win one of 5 vouchers for BodyHaven.ie - fragrances, skincare and more

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Draw was done on Friday... where's the list of winners?

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

all the decleor line. The price is so reasonable compared to the rrp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Ollchailin

Are there winners yet???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hi, we're waiting for BodyHaven.ie to pick the winners and let us know who they are. As soon as we know, we'll contact the winners and announce them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 BodyHaven.ie : Avril

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, thanks to everyone who entered our competition. At very least it has given us an insight to the kind of products you all love and enjoy.

Winners have now been selected and they should hear from a member of Boards staff shortly.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭alan85

Were the winners notified?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kevalz

have the winners been selected yet :confused:

Hi Guys

Winners have been selected and were sent to Boards staff last week. We are currently awaiting these members to contact us to organise their prizes.

If i dont hear from these members by close of business this Tuesday, i will announce the winners here myself.

Thanks

Hey all,

PM'ing the winners now and as soon as they get back to me, we'll announce them.

Thanks for your patience!

Darragh

PM's all sent to our five winners:
    • janeybabe
    • Meeja Ireland
    • magnumlady
    • personaltrainer
    • Penisland
    Congratulations and enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Caught

Congrats everyone.

Anyone else finding that the site is gone? I've tried going on it numerous times and its not there...

Caught wrote: »
    Congrats everyone.

Anyone else finding that the site is gone? I've tried going on it numerous times and its not there...

It will be back online after 5pm today. We're waiting for the IEDR to refresh their server which usually happens at close of business each day.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Just wondering if anyone has a working contact method for this crowd?

I placed an order yesterday morning in the hope that i'll get it tomorrow at the latest (it's for a birthday on saturday...) and i've no notification that it's been dispatched or anything. They don't reply to emails and the only phone number I can find (on their google maps listing) doesn't even ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I've been waiting for an order for 3 weeks now so I wouldn't hold my breath unfortunately...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Did anyone else get their prize?
    I emailed the company and heard nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Thanks Pythia.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I emailed them and they got back to me pretty promptly. I chose what I wanted and heard nothing more. However, Darragh said that he would get onto them to make sure the prizes were sent out.

Thanks, I'll try emailing them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

yeah im still waiting for my prize too..........:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I suggest people still waiting on orders make a complaint to the Gardaí, as the company are actively updating their facebook to delete any complaints, and are still taking orders without sending out any goods.
    From their website;
    http://www.bodyhaven.ie/terms.php
    Body Haven
    16 Highland Avenue
    The Park
    Cabinteely
    Dublin 18
    Ireland

People genuinely haven't got their prizes they won through Boards.ie yet? :eek:

Completely not happy about that. Will chase it up as soon as I'm back in the office. :mad:

Darragh wrote: »

Completely not happy about that. Will chase it up as soon as I'm back in the office. :mad:

Thanks Darragh, I emailed them but didn't hear back about the voucher.

magnumlady wrote: »
    Thanks Darragh, I emailed them but didn't hear back about the voucher.

It's not a voucher. They send you an excel document with a list of their products and you choose from that and get back to them.

Anyway, I haven't received my prize either, although I have told them what I want. Thanks for looking into it, Darragh. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Darragh wrote: »

They are not fulfilling any orders at all it seems, despite the website still promising 'next day delivery'. I am waiting 5 weeks for an order at this stage and they haven't even had the courtesy to respond to a single one of my emails. I only made the order in the first place as this comptition brought them to my attention! They seem to be having serious problems at any rate...

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

yeah i got the excel document...and e-mailed back my order...but still nothing...emailed them about 2 weeks ago and heard nothing back from them...grr :mad:

Any update on this? I first emailed Bodyhaven on 20th July, and then emailed what I had chosen on 22nd July. It's over a month later and I (and the other winners) have heard nothing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

someone with an order go to the gardaí!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

I wouldn't hold my breath - have a look at this thread about them:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055697722&page=8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement