Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win one of 5 vouchers for BodyHaven.ie - fragrances, skincare and more

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

Burberry Weekend For Her.

I like it because nothing is more evocative of that Summer where I fell in love with a beautiful girl and felt perfect bliss for at least a few hours a day... in between the chronic heartache. The smell still makes me pause just for a second or lets me heart skip a beat.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tabouli

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy!

Got a sample of it free somewhere and had to buy it, that's never happened before. It's a lovely scent and the bottle is very nice too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Got to be Clairns for me.... when you get to this age you need all the help you can get!

I like the layout of the website, the search is good on it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 King Henry

Hugo Hugo aftershave - brings back good memories of a previous relationship... Ah, the one that got away...

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭draven3410

My girlfriend loves the DKNY Be Delicious (For Her).
    Reminds her of spring and summer, the nice crisp smells only found at time of year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Radiotower

I like the Giorgio Armani Mania (for him) and its at a good price on bodyhaven.ie - i may be using the site a bit more from now on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

The Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream is freakin awesome, every year I lather the GF up in factor 50 and every year she burns like a match, but this stuff put on in the evening and she's able to stay functional for the rest of the holiday! I might even get to touch her!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

My favourite is Diesel Fuel for Life (for her). It's my favourite perfume (although I do prefer the 'Unlimited' version, which isn't stocked on the site unforunately) and it reminds me of the summer and brings back a lot of good memories.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,920 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

My fav is the Jean Paul Gaultier mens fragrance, i use it as i smell like crap otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

D and G Blue for ladies. It reminds me of my GF :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,120 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Eternity for Men.
    Classic at a great price

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ciaglen

I love the Clarins Toning Lotion (Oily to Combination Skin) its completely cleared up my bad skin in no time. And at only €19.95 I think il be buying 7 of them if I win the voucher haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

I love the Clarin's Hydracare tinted moisturiser.

I'm not a heavy makeup kinda gal and when I do wear something I like it to be light. This tinted moisturiser is perfect for a quick fix and it's lovely and light for summer days when other makeup can slide off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

My favourite product is the Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash. It's only €32.95 on the site, which is great because I normally pay more. As a currently unemployed person, it's great to find it cheaper because I'm having to cut back on what I buy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Love Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for her as it reminds me of my holidays which were out of this world.

Loving the renewed website, tons of new stuff on offer & I still can't get over how quickly your order gets to you. Thought it was a joke when someone on Boards recommended them last year. Really wasn't expecting my order to arrive within 24 hours, but it did. Very impressive!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

I love love love

Prada L'Eau Ambree (For Her)
    The nicest perfume ever & a good price too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Oh Lordy, it's always Escada Magnetism for him. I know it's for him but goodness me that smell is divine. Haven't smelled it in about 3 years at this stage but I'll never forget how good it is. NYOM.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Debthree

ROC Soya Unifying Night Cream is fantastic.

It makes a huge difference to my complexion, turning a dull look into a vibrant one and the elasticity it creates evens out the skin tones. Being vegetarian, I've always relied on Soya for protein in my diet and now, being over 40, I rely on it for skincare too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nomno

Absolutely a must! love this product, its brilliant for dryness and chapped hands or lips! instant relief! and with 62% off rrp its a bargain! and free delivery is the icing on the cake!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭CorsetIsTight

I hadn't heard about BodyHaven.ie before, and am now in heaven...!

The first thing I will buy is Hugo Boss Elements Aqua.

It's been getting harder to find every year - I can't remember when I last found it on the high street, and I paid much more than €35.95 to get it online from the UK last Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Ilovemyusername

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant :D

Leaves my skin feeling lovely jubly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PadJo81

I love the Abercrombie Fierce aftershave and hope if I stare at yer mans body on the bottle for long enough I will actually turn into him!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

My favourite perfume is by Calvin Klein. I have always loved the fragrances that he has come out with, I like Ckin2U and also CK1 my favourite fragrances. To me they remind me of a wonderful times past and ones that I love to remember, that and because they are also affordable yet very classy fragrances <3

• Registered Users Posts: 28 cathy48

I love hugo boss great value :)

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

Cerruti Image ! I used to wear this years ago and haven't been able to find it anywhere..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭bobbi

I love ROC Soya Unifying Night Cream. The nicest thing to put on your face after a long day in work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 smashe

Hi My favourite would be Clarins Super Restorative Serum, once you go over 40 you need all the the best skin care products you can get!!!!!!!!!:o
    Darragh wrote: »
    boards-1.jpg

Here's a question, folks: how much do you spend on fragrances, skincare products and cosmetics and would you like to save a lot on it?

Meet the lovely folks from BodyHaven.ie who are bringing us a great competition, as well as providing some serious savings on their website!

In their own words:

We have 5 vouchers worth €100 each to give away to Boards.ie members - Bodyhaven will tailor each prize for you and the prize will include fragrances and/or skin care products.

To be in with a chance of winning simply tell us below: What is your favourite product on BodyHaven.ie and why?

We'll draw the winners on July 9. Competition is open to all Boards.ie members and no cash alternative is available. Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. The prizes available will be subject to BodyHaven.ie's stock levels at time of order.

Think it's a good competition? Use the Thanks button to tell us - if you like this competition, we may be able to bring you more :)

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

I DID Love Abercrombie "Fierce" but it's missing off the new site , the prize money may go towards my flight to NY to get my next bottle , unless you get it back on your site QUICK !!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭gussieg

yes definitely the clarins range with the unbelievable 100% reduction and free delivery what a bargain :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 librarycard

hmm so many to choose, however i love the Decleor range, smells beautiful, easy to apply and feels lovely.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement