Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win one of 5 vouchers for BodyHaven.ie - fragrances, skincare and more

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭alan85

It's got to be Hugo Element

It makes me feel like a lion when all I am is a kitten!
    confidence.gif

And women want to be with me 'cause I(t) appeal(s) to their smell!
    872196-3220986362_ce9e4c26a6_super.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

My favourite product from bodyhaven.ie is Burberry Touch (For Her). I've been wearing this perfume for years, it smells amazing and it's at such a good price!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kurelaska

My favourite is Britney Spears 'Night Fantasy'. When i use it the fragnance have a temptation effects on the most of males.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 brendinho

For me
    it's gotta be "Gucci Envy"
    It's the best way to smell
    I'm sure you can tell
    The price is far from bad
    and my lady's face is never sad
    never an ounce of sweat
    Its the best, i bet
    My favourite on bodyhaven.ie
    With a poem like this that's clear to see
    So award me the €100 voucher now
    And I'll finish this poem and take a bow

Thanks you.
    Brendinho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Chanel Allure (For Him) What a fragance..I love this aftershave.Was bought to me for my 21st a few years ago, and it was really expesnive and i only wore it on special occasions..Still only get one bottle a year and make it last as its sooooo nice but kinda expensive at the same time...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Louisburgh lass

where do i start who need duty free when you've got Body Haven.. st Tropez at such unbelievable low prices!! x

• Registered Users Posts: 25 funhouse18

chanel_coco_mademoiselle_edp_100ml_2738_2738_1.jpg This is my fav perfume..because as a young woman of today's society I know and feel the pressure us women are under to look good..we are constantly bombarded with beauties in our fav magazines,on the tv etc....And unfornutately it leads to insecurities as we feel we are suspected to look perfect ALL THE TIME!!!... I know my self I am constantly questioning...does my hair look okay?is my mascara running?...But while wearing coco mademoiselle..I have more confidence...because I know whatever about everything else...I smell FABULOUS! It's sexy, feminine, young and exciting..which is exactly what I want to portray myself as!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I use the Clarins skincare range and I love them and the cost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭xxchloexx

Sally Hanson , what did my legs ever do without it !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ciaglen

My fav is Versace Baby Blue Jeans my BF wears it so I spray it on myself every morning when I leave for work so I can smell him all day long :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Paul Smith Rose, a bottle of Rose by any other price wouldn't smell as sweet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ahernc

Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream has to be one of the best value for money product's out there that actually does what it promises...and more!It's really moisturises my skin, is great for cracked heels and feet if you've been walking, it's my lip balm throughout the year and friend's have used it to ease the irritation of sun burn. What does this product not do! I always throw the tube in whenever I'm going out and it's never leaked or opened which is good considering how long it lasts- a brilliant all in one product that's never let me down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭sasser

Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey, always reminds me of Australia becuase I bought it there first

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

I adore Guerlain Samsara perfume - the fragrance is simply divine. It's only 26.95 but it's to die for!
    Being the curious little divil that i am, i wanted to know where the name came from and apparently, the inspiration behind it was that Jean-Paul Guerlain was "so moved by a woman whose inner beauty evoked a serene sensuality, he created a perfume just for her - Samsara. A fragrance that embraces and intoxicates, it is a seductive oriental made for a woman who conveys harmony and spirituality. Jasmine combines with the warmth of sandalwood, while powdery and vanilla notes magnify this blend".

Wow, that's some romantic tale and nice to know where the idea for the sandalwood and jasmine came from. i'm a big fan and i discovered it on bodyhaven.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭roroduff

My favourite product on Bodyhaven.ie is Clarins Ultra Matte Rebalancing Lotion because it makes my skin look fab and all glowy. With the voucher I can get 4 bottles of it so that would do me about 1 & half years.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Helmet

Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey (For Him), basically it makes me smell like a big rich man!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 brettg

My favourite item from the website is ROC Hydra+ Nourishing Body Lotion

because it is a product my wife uses and finding it at this discounted price counts for serious brownie points. So Happy Days.
    Brettg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Maxfactor Masterpiece High Definition Mascara has got to be it. Mascara is the one beauty product I can't live without, and even with a bare face, full and long lashes gives a bit of oomph. I was asked just today was I wearing false eyelashes when all I had on was two coats of this magic stuff! This mascara doesn't clump, easily builds volume and length while giving a subtle curl, and what's not to love about Bodyhaven's reduced price? Won't be buying it anywhere except Bodyhaven again.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ghall

I love Calvin Klein CK1 and it's a great price delivered!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mazzyk

I've just found Chloe perfume on www.bodyhaven.ie - it's so lovely and reminds me of being a teenager :)

http://www.bodyhaven.ie/product_detail.php?id=1932&subcat_id=162&sub_subcat_id=&cat_id=7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭modmuffin

My favourite is Calvin Klein Contradiction (For Her), i got som for my fiancé for her birthday recently and she loves it..... I also earned myself plenty of brownie points for choosing so well :D

Great value too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

DEFINATELY my favourite product has to be Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs. I wore this throughout my pregnancy for 2 weddings and a hen night and felt fantastic, it covered imperfections on my legs including veins that become more apparent during pregnancy. I had my baby last thursday the 1st of july and will continue to use sally hansen, its FAB!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Hugo Boss No. 6!

Don't pop the question without it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭orl

Clarins works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kevalz

i love sally hansen airbrush tan its lyk amazing makes ur skin look flawless its alot cheaper ere to if ya av scares on ur legs like i do was in an accendent n use ta nva show my legs bt tis tan ax covered dem love love love it i also love john paul perfum my b4end has it n i even wear it its so nice i can smell him wen e away:rolleyes: wudnt go wit ot it cos e away alot so wen missin em it feels lyk his still dere:( i love elizabitardan foundation to cos d smell of it is so nice its not lyk ota foundation wit tat pasty smell its perfumed wudnt wear ny ota foundation its real gud cover up aswell and maxfactor masterpiece high definition mascara got ta love tat to opens up my eyes so much i get nytin i want wit a bat of d lashes wit tis hehe:Di love n wudnt no what id do wit out dem cudnt not ny pick 1 i love alot more to bt ny ment say 1 so wont push it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 yvonne1979

I love CK One. It's an oldie but a goodie. :)

Suitable for men or women I share a bottle with my boyfriend.
    The scent is fresh and crisp and evokes thoughts of carefree summer days. It is a fruity infusion of pineapple, papaya, nutmeg and rose.

Heaven coul very well smell like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

I love " Juicy Couture Juicy Couture (For Her)" perfume. Its my "signature" perfume and I always get compliments on it. Last time I was out a random guy actually sniffed my neck and told me I smelled amazing (a scent that is great AND ATTRACTS men? Bingo!) I love that I can wear it in day or night and never get that nausea some other perfumes give me. I also LOVE how I only need one tiny spray and it lasts all day, I can usually smell it the next morning too! Its the perfect scent in every way. It helps that the price on BodyHaven is much less than other websites too! Love it!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

DKNY Be Delicious, it always reminds me of summer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Ollchailin

My favourite is definitely Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant- it can be used for pretty much anything! Dry skin, chapped lips, sunburn, scars- it's like a modern version of sudocrem with a feminine twist!

Anyone I know that's tried it has loved it, it's just brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭alan85

When are winners announced? Fingers crossed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement