Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent - Do you know a motorbike driver who wears horns on his helmet????

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭BrokenSpiral

He ran me over, I limped down the steet after, he turned the car around and ran over me again. Then got out and beat me with the tire Iron. In full view of about fifty people with his two friends.

How in the name of God did he not get done for attempted murder or at the very least for Assult with Intent or something?! With 50 witnesses that saw it I am stunned the courts would let anyone away with 2 weeks community service for that! That is the sort of case that the DPP should be appealing and insisting on a good stretch inside! I heard about a guy who took a wrong turn off a roundabout and went down a slip road into onciming traffic (he was a proper muppet) and he got 2 months in jail for dangerous driving!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

You should pose the same question on biker.ie

maybe they can help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I think this thread has run its course now. If someone thinks they know the perpetrator of this heinous crime please contact the OP or your local Garda station

<snigger> :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement