Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new world order!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

lol.. you're a poor troll really

So I back up my point using links from Reporters Without Borders, and you think I'm the troll?

It's irony on a base level but I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Di0genes wrote: »
    So I back up my point using links from Reporters Without Borders, and you think I'm the troll?

It's irony on a base level but I like it.

What point were you backing up? That RT is an unreliable source..? Fair enough, but you then go on to say that other news agencies aren't run with the same intent, to deliver a government line, which isn't always true

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

What point were you backing up? That RT is an unreliable source..? Fair enough, but you then go on to say that other news agencies aren't run with the same intent, to deliver a government line, which isn't always true

No and the point that eluded you, was that Russia Today was a reliable source. It's not.

Advertisement