Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new world order!!

Options
  • 26-06-2010 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

i tink dis is mad and the more i look into it the more i relize how many world leaders are involved..

check this out its denver airport

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

there no need to have huge storage rooms with strange sprinklers in the roof ( gas chambers )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

New World Order? Never heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

So im safe just as long i dont have a connecting flight from Denver?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭davemc180

its supposedly a new world goverment who plan to reduce the world population to a certain siza and jus have 1 combined nation..

theres signs of it every where the symbol is the all seeing eye..

look at the airport for example why would it have miles and miles of under ground chambers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

OP needs to learn how to scroll down the thread page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Why would such a thing be painted in a public area for transport,I found that disturbing and sick.

Anyone who doesn't believe government would murder billions of people for their own ends is delusional.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

It cant happen anyway because someone said "never again"....... the imaginary rules people live by eh.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

caseyann wrote: »
    Why would such a thing be painted in a public area for transport,I found that disturbing and sick.

Anyone who doesn't believe government would murder billions of people for their own ends is delusional.
    Anyone who believes governments must murder billions of people is delusional.

humanji wrote: »

Who said they must,i said they would murder billions for their own ends.Big difference there is no must.They would just for power money and control.

Do you really live for yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭davemc180

honestly its not as if im sitting in my house paronoid but ya have to admit its a bit strange..

why the paintings and why the miles underground chambers?

davemc180 wrote: »
    honestly its not as if im sitting in my house paronoid but ya have to admit its a bit strange..

These underground places are popping up all over the place.Perhaps in Guatemala there is one under ground also,and that is why they now have sink hole made the ground un stable.
    Why spend so much money on these underground tunnels and facilities if there is no real use for them.
    How many bomb shelters do the government have?
    Isn't there one in mountains of wicklow or something for our fat cats?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,387 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Isn't there one in mountains of wicklow or something for our fat cats?

Are you thinking of Turlough Hill? It's a hydroelectricity station.

Who said they must,i said they would murder billions for their own ends.Big difference there is no must.They would just for power money and control.
    But are you assuming they will? That's why people but credence in the nonsense video in the OP. It's making huge assumptions based on nothing more than a hunch.
    davemc180 wrote: »

I don't know. Have you asked them? As I said, the guys who made the video are leaping to conclusions without even questioning their validity. It's insanity.

Are you thinking of Turlough Hill? It's a hydroelectricity station.

No thats not it thanks though :)

But are you assuming they will? That's why people but credence in the nonsense video in the OP. It's making huge assumptions based on nothing more than a hunch.

I don't know. Have you asked them? As I said, the guys who made the video are leaping to conclusions without even questioning their validity. It's insanity.

How do you find the truth of something,through assumption.Nes pas? :p

Reason, logic and common sense. I don't create an answer and modify the evidence to prove me right, as has happened in that video.

Reason, logic and common sense. I don't create an answer and modify the evidence to prove me right, as has happened in that video.

But who told you what reason logic and common sense are it is a molded idea created by your education and government.

But who told you what reason logic and common sense are it is a molded idea created by your education and government.
    No, it's a self taught ability inherit in all animals. Schools only give you information. Through our own experience we learn what information is useful and how it can/should be used.

No, it's a self taught ability inherit in all animals. Schools only give you information. Through our own experience we learn what information is useful and how it can/should be used.

Your mind is molded to the ideas of society you live in and you follow all their guide lines and rules you grow up with the teachings of those and the logic they instilled in you.You take the information they provide you and you choose which one to use and should be used because they told you to.
    If you lived in a forest free of all schooling and their logic and their teaching you would think how you think?

Your mind is molded to the ideas of society you live in and you follow all their guide lines and rules you grow up with the teachings of those and the logic they instilled in you.You take the information they provide you and you choose which one to use and should be used because they told you to.
    If you lived in a forest free of all schooling and their logic and their teaching you would think how you think?
    You'd think the same when confronted with the same information. Experience will teach you how to interpret that information adn refine your learnign abilities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

humanji, governments have killed billions already, not in one go and not one govt, but should a leader of any nation get up the nose of another it's the population that suffer.
    When Saddam got on the wrong side of GHWB, how many Iraqi's died up till the point he was hung?, governments don't give a damn about people, blanket bombings, atomic bombs etc weren't devised to spare the innocent.

Governments are cowards and I actually have more respect for a leader who is willing to fight the fight than one who get's his lackies/idiots to do the fighting for him while he relax's on the other side of the world talking tough words.

• Advertisement

Logic and reason tells me that what supposedly happened in germany and poland etc(holocaust) can easily supposedly happen again.
    There is absolutely no reason why it cant and wont that i can see.Already so many are being murdered for profit and oil etc etc.
    Im not saying it is going to happen.I only accept its likely it can happen again at any time in our future.And seeing a mural for a paradise after killing loads of people or loads of people dying in a newly built airport with miles of underground tunnels with air/water piping running through it makes me think either its a sign in the open because its possibly too late to stop.A disaster is coming we cant stop.Or that they are trying to scare people into believing the all powerful new world order are looming over us and we should panic and give up our freedoms for self preservation when the call is made.
    The latter makes more sense but who knows...i dont.

But it's the gross generalisation of all governments that I'm pointing out, and the assumption that these things must happen.

You'd think the same when confronted with the same information. Experience will teach you how to interpret that information adn refine your learnign abilities.

I have grown up in the same society as you as also the other cters have,but i choose to look past what they offer me as information and see the information they aren't giving us and looking for the proof of that.
    If the proof was handed to you in documents etc.. you would shut your mind down and because the government or the media haven't told you this is true and its fact you wont believe it.You would need to be sitting right in the middle of a conference of the plans for new world order.Only way you can accept logic or fact or relay common sense is if they hand it to you on a plate.
    No harm in keeping the mind open and not been gullible for the people who dictate your life to you everyday just because you know nothing else.
    Look into the countries where mass genocide happen,and their citizens accept it because they have given them the logic and the reason why they are doing it,and then they back their government completely.That's control and brain washing.

Actually, I'd have said I was a lot more open minded that most CT'er as I don't assume that my current beliefs must be true. I've taken all the evidence I can and reasoned what the most logical answer is. If I find something that will change my mind, then my mind will be changed. But has there ever been proof positive that the NWO even exists? No, there's just hearsay and conjecture. Flimsy bits of evidence that if you even cast a casual glance over, you'll realise isn't actually evidence of anything. Do you, or others ever stop to think that maybe you're wrong? That mayber the world is just a random mess? Or are you blinkered into believing that you must be right and there could not possibly by an alternative?

Actually, I'd have said I was a lot more open minded that most CT'er as I don't assume that my current beliefs must be true. I've taken all the evidence I can and reasoned what the most logical answer is. If I find something that will change my mind, then my mind will be changed. But has there ever been proof positive that the NWO even exists? No, there's just hearsay and conjecture. Flimsy bits of evidence that if you even cast a casual glance over, you'll realise isn't actually evidence of anything. Do you, or others ever stop to think that maybe you're wrong? That mayber the world is just a random mess? Or are you blinkered into believing that you must be right and there could not possibly by an alternative?

I can say same to you prove it wrong,is there anyway you can be wrong,How many cults etc.. decades ago were hidden and only by hear say and protected by the rich?

http://mamajustice.blogspot.com/2007/06/video-illuminati-demonic-cabal.html

How long was the pedophille priests hidden from view and protected and not just in Ireland.
    How many government officals and bankers are locked up for fraud and bribery etc... and the list goes on and on.
    They are above the law because they make the laws and use the catholic church and the seat of power to make the rules and make you follow them.

But that's the thing. I don't assume I'm right. I simply refuse to assume something is true because someone on the internet made a shoddy youtube video. I weigh up all information available, investigate the validity of it, and then decide what it is that seems the most likely answer. But even then I'm willing to change that opinion. I don't stick ridgetly to it.

I can say same to you prove it wrong,is there anyway you can be wrong,How many cults etc.. decades ago were hidden and only by hear say and protected by the rich?

http://mamajustice.blogspot.com/2007/06/video-illuminati-demonic-cabal.html

How long was the pedophille priests hidden from view and protected and not just in Ireland.
    Pedophille priests? That could be hearsay also.I dont know if anyone has found dna evidence that children have been abused by priests ever...(sarcasm ofc)
    On the NWO there is plenty of evidence to show that a conglomerate are working together to further their power and control on a global scale.That is enough to worry me full stop.
    Now if anything else on top of that is true with all these conspiracies and we know alot are with the banking industry and politics,then it doest appear naive to believe their is a concerted effort to create a one world global system of government based on the experiments on the soviets,chinese,americans and probably rest of europe for the democratic rule experiment.
    Add that all together and follow where and who all these bussiness men meet and work with and it paints an ugly picture when you take a few steps back and see what is there.
    Of course linking them all with a solid paper trail isnt realistic considering if they are up to no good they will be covering their tracks.

Heres a guy iwas pointed to today who talks about history and his views onit also.
    Its quite informative.I recommend watching parts 2 and 3 also.What he talks about resonates well with a book i have been reading on the secret history of the world.Except he keeps it less about mmyth and ancient greece and rome and more about ww1 upwards.

Dont be off put because of the media in which this man puts forward his views.Just listen to his view of history and think about the bigger picture he is talking about.

But that's the thing. I don't assume I'm right. I simply refuse to assume something is true because someone on the internet made a shoddy youtube video. I weigh up all information available, investigate the validity of it, and then decide what it is that seems the most likely answer. But even then I'm willing to change that opinion. I don't stick ridgetly to it.

Ofc i wouldnt go by a youtube video,i go by all the unanswered questions the poverty that never seems to go away and the secrets that come out more and more.If those people who didnt step forward just that one the first time,it wouldnt have given the others the courage to come forward.and we would be none the wiser.We need some of them to pop out of the wood work.Back in the day they would have been called insane and locked up or liars and shunned.

Torakx wrote: »
    Pedophille priests? That could be hearsay also.I dont know if anyone has found dna evidence that children have been abused by priests ever...(sarcasm ofc)
    On the NWO there is plenty of evidence to show that a conglomerate are working together to further their power and control on a global scale.That is enough to worry me full stop.
    Now if anything else on top of that is true with all these conspiracies and we know alot are with the banking industry and politics,then it doest appear naive to believe their is a concerted effort to create a one world global system of government based on the experiments on the soviets,chinese,americans and probably rest of europe for the democratic rule experiment.
    Add that all together and follow where and who all these bussiness men meet and work with and it paints an ugly picture when you take a few steps back and see what is there.
    Of course linking them all with a solid paper trail isnt realistic considering if they are up to no good they will be covering their tracks.

Heres a guy iwas pointed to today who talks about history and his views onit also.
    Its quite informative.I recommend watching parts 2 and 3 also.What he talks about resonates well with a book i have been reading on the secret history of the world.Except he keeps it less about mmyth and ancient greece and rome and more about ww1 upwards.

Dont be off put because of the media in which this man puts forward his views.Just listen to his view of history and think about the bigger picture he is talking about.

Ofc lol.If they can hide that much information what else have they hidden from the public to protect their ideas and plans and it is most certainly not to benefit us for better lives,it is wealth and industry growth and power for them only.
    I cant see the video Torakx can you give me the link thanks.:)

I found this interesting also,I heard someone say once.They keep the poor and middle class as they are so they have no choice or sense but to follow.
    http://freeliberal.com/articles/12128/how-the-poor-vote-themselves-into-poverty

• Advertisement

Ofc i wouldnt go by a youtube video,i go by all the unanswered questions the poverty that never seems to go away and the secrets that come out more and more.If those people who didnt step forward just that one the first time,it wouldnt have given the others the courage to come forward.and we would be none the wiser.We need some of them to pop out of the wood work.Back in the day they would have been called insane and locked up or liars and shunned.
    Ah, see that's the thing. They are unanswered questions. That's the thing. You need to find the information and answer the questions to the best of your ability and then you'll be better informed, instead of letting someone else tell you what the answer must be.

And here's the link to Torakx's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASODMKCJcsk&feature=player_embedded

Advertisement