Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new world order!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

Unanswered questions does not give anyone the right to madly speculate with no thoughts for the possible repercussions of their baseless accusations. Hundreds of children died from preventable diseases when confidence was lost in the MMR vaccine because of mad speculation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Sparticle wrote: »
    Unanswered questions does not give anyone the right to madly speculate with no thoughts for the possible repercussions of their baseless accusations. Hundreds of children died from preventable diseases when confidence was lost in the MMR vaccine because of mad speculation.
    Im still skeptical about babies getting vaccines.
    I heard somewhere that a babies immune system is limited and damaged when they are forced to fight an infectionso early in life while their immune system is still forming and strengthening itself.
    Id like to see that verified of course but with vacinnes i am on the fence with advice and wouldnt touch them with a barge pole for myself at this age.
    This is partly why i wouldnt like to have kids.
    There is a government hat constantly lies to us telling me ye give your kids these injections.
    And another side saying its bad for their helth.
    Id appreciate a Ct thread on this topic to actually get the real answer.Maybe both are right and these diseases are just unfortunate.

Torakx wrote: »
    I heard somewhere that a babies immune system is limited and damaged when they are forced to fight an infectionso early in life while their immune system is still forming and strengthening itself.
    Id like to see that verified of course but with vacinnes i am on the fence with advice and wouldnt touch them with a barge pole for myself at this age.
    There is a government hat constantly lies to us telling me ye give your kids these injections.
    Id appreciate a Ct thread on this topic to actually get the real answer.Maybe both are right and these diseases are just unfortunate.

I don't trust the government on any scientific issue because they are swayed by public opinion rather than hard data(GM crops + Nuclear power for example). When it comes to any anti-vaccine argument they all fail when it comes to raw data and evidence.

We are starting to veer off topic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Okay heres a simple way of working this out.

Look at infant mortality before smallpox and chicken pox vaccines. Look at infant mortality afterwards. Simples.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_mortality#Infant_mortality_throughout_history

Incase you haven't worked it out that in the last 50 years infant morality has declined massively.

Yes i accounted for this also in my comment.What i mean by that is i accept vaccinnes may have helped get rid of small pox if they werent created in the first place.
    It doesnt change that i think its possible the vaccinnes COULD be harmfull to a babies immune systems development.
    But yes we are heading away from new world order and more towards government lies or truths.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Look at infant mortality India's population growth before smallpox and chicken pox vaccines. Look at infant mortality afterwards. Simples.

pop3indiatime.gif

Incase you haven't worked it out that in the last 50 years infant morality India's birth rate has declined increased massively.

Or...............Maybe they are unrelated???

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭davemc180

its not just the airport theres places like that all over the world and all have the new world order symbol which is the all seeing eye.. its even on the dollar bill like..

the fact of the matter is its all only hear say and everyone has there opinion but the more you look into it the more it stands out..

sure werent there talks released a year ago about a coallition army been created in the near future formed by america britain and most un states..??

that could be the start of it like...

and like wat was said befor we all wouldn agree withn genocide but if we were told we had to go to war tomor to protect ireland from any treat made big enough by the media 90 per cent of the male population under 30 would go garanteed without tinking twice..

Look at infant mortality India's population growth before smallpox and chicken pox vaccines. Look at infant mortality afterwards. Simples.

pop3indiatime.gif

Incase you haven't worked it out that in the last 50 years infant morality India's birth rate has declined increased massively.

Or...............Maybe they are unrelated???

Wait what? I keep re-reading this and i'm still baffled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

Thanks, i thought it was just me. Can't understand what point he is trying to make

Thanks, i thought it was just me. Can't understand what point he is trying to make

• Advertisement

kind of obvious what he is pointing too.. are you all being sarcastic? maybe im naive and missed it lol
    If you dont agree you could say why.

not sure why my post appeared 4 times only posted it once???

Anyway not being sarcastic but i honestly don't get the poin he was trying to make, maybe i'm just having a slow night

Sorry my bad then i am too used to sarcastic people here :)
    What i got out of that post about india was that he was saying or more like asking, is it possible those numbers about deaths in children are affected because of higher birth rates in these modern times compared to back when those things were killing so many people.
    Like the way you can scew the results of a study by applying it to certain areas at certain times to show a point that may or may not be the case in reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

davemc180 wrote: »
    its not just the airport theres places like that all over the world and all have the new world order symbol which is the all seeing eye.. its even on the dollar bill like..

the fact of the matter is its all only hear say and everyone has there opinion but the more you look into it the more it stands out..

sure werent there talks released a year ago about a coallition army been created in the near future formed by america britain and most un states..??

that could be the start of it like...

and like wat was said befor we all wouldn agree withn genocide but if we were told we had to go to war tomor to protect ireland from any treat made big enough by the media 90 per cent of the male population under 30 would go garanteed without tinking twice..
    Under guise of protecting genocide committed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

The NWO was announced on septemeber 11th 1990 and 1991 By George W.Bush. You just can't get more obvious than that.:pac:

Oh wait it was cavemen who plotted 9/11 with box cutters knives and they are creating the NWO, wait now whats going on now that I haven't looked into much?:D

Now because of all these "terrorists" we have a 9/11 attack strangely enough on the same day to be exact 11 years later when the NWO was originally announced. But no no, Our almighty powers of be wouldn't never of put this together. But we must not get the facts get in the way of "fire breathing terrorists in Aghanistan".

Let's ignore the facts the elites even ignored Afghanistan and went into Iraq instead. Mad planet we are on I tell's ya. People will believe everything government's tell them, even if it's plain stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

mysterious wrote: »
    The NWO was announced on septemeber 11th 1990 and 1991 By George W.Bush. You just can't get more obvious than that.:pac:

Oh wait it was cavemen who plotted 9/11 with box cutters knives and they are creating the NWO, wait now whats going on now that I haven't looked into much?:D

Now because of all these "terrorists" we have a 9/11 attack strangely enough on the same day to be exact 11 years later when the NWO was originally announced. But no no, Our almighty powers of be wouldn't never of put this together. But we must not get the facts get in the way of "fire breathing terrorists in Aghanistan".

Let's ignore the facts the elites even ignored Afghanistan and went into Iraq instead. Mad planet we are on I tell's ya. People will believe everything government's tell them, even if it's plain stupid.
    Well cavemen is a better theory than lizard folk, but nobody has claimed either.

It must be a wonderful black and white world you live in where you think people can either believe the NWO was behind everything taht's gone wrong, or that all governments must be happy clappy groups who only want what's best for everyone. There is a fair bit of a middle ground, you know.

humanji wrote: »
    Well cavemen is a better theory than lizard folk, but nobody has claimed either.

It must be a wonderful black and white world you live in where you think people can either believe the NWO was behind everything taht's gone wrong, or that all governments must be happy clappy groups who only want what's best for everyone. There is a fair bit of a middle ground, you know.

Sure a few Afghanistani caveman are here to bring the NWO they probably mind control the cia and the head of the CIA George Walker Bush (who is a reppie) and they are so powerful that even the fearsome plastic knives can take over New york Aerospace.

Ya Humanji, it's soo amazing what people believe.;)

Your an interiesting character when it comes to the obvious as you block thigns out to suit comforting beliefs about the world.

Oh and BTW I don't have belief's!:cool:

Sure a few Afghanistani caveman are here to bring the NWO they probably mind control the cia and the head of the CIA George Walker Bush (who is a reppie) and they are so powerful that even the fearsome plastic knives can take over New york Aerospace.

Your an interiesting character when it comes to the obvious as you block thigns out to suit comforting beliefs about the world.

Aren't you the one with the closed mind, refusing to accept the possibility of being wrong? I keep my options open.

• Advertisement

Aren't you the one with the closed mind, refusing to accept the possibility of being wrong? I keep my options open.

lol... I remember getting banned for calling someone (who was in fact been close minded)
    Do you exempt that ban?

See what I did there?!

lol... I remember getting banned for calling someone (who was in fact been close minded)
    Do you exempt that ban?

See what I did there?!
    Eh, lying about a reason for being banned in ordered to deflect the question? Are you open to the possibility of being wrong or not?

Eh, lying about a reason for being banned in ordered to deflect the question? Are you open to the possibility of being wrong or not?

Calling me a liar is a sneaky trick to avoid my question. The question still stands to you, does it apply to you also?

I've answered the question. Want to give it a try? It's easy, you just answer it yes or no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭mugs1

Why do we assume the NWO is a bad thing???

Seems to me they might be trying to bring humanity together under a common belief or goal which may eliminate war and starvation!!

I mean whats so great about the Old World Order of 'Divide and conquer' any way??

I've answered the question. Want to give it a try? It's easy, you just answer it yes or no.

Your out of line right there, for accusing someone of a liar, while avoiding to answer the simple question. You opened this up yourself, and now you don'y like been put on the spot. I shall pm you the link of where I had got banned for saying someone "closed minded" But the point stands, as do you have the right to call others close minded as a mod and other's not?

So you calling me closed minded on this New world stunt applies to you also?

Calling someone a liar is also a breach of this charter you claim to hold.

I think it's very important that I bring awareness to this.

mugs1 wrote: »
    Why do we assume the NWO is a bad thing???

Seems to me they might be trying to bring humanity together under a common belief or goal which may eliminate war and starvation!!

I mean whats so great about the Old World Order of 'Divide and conquer' any way??
    The old world order of things has been messed with so much by the new world order lackies that both scenarios are not very appealing to me.
    I would choose none of the above but who am i to say how life will be on this planet i dont own half the globes resources.The people that already do own all these big corperations are the ones plunging us into chaos yet some people dont realise it is these same ones that may or most likely will be involved in creating a new system of government and rule over the people.
    If this is what they are are capable of now when they supposedly dont have full control yet on a global scale i really really do not fancy knowing my future if they manage to get organised if they are not already.
    Its certainly not all black and white but really there is enough evidence out there on many topics now to get a good overall picture of how this new world order will be or even the future of mankind with the directions we are heading.
    There is so many things i want to point out right now but i honestly dont know where to start,i really dont.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭mugs1

The old world order of things has been messed with so much by the new world order lackies that both scenarios are not very appealing to me.
    I would choose none of the above but who am i to say how life will be on this planet i dont own half the globes resources.The people that already do own all these big corperations are the ones plunging us into chaos yet some people dont realise it is these same ones that may or most likely will be involved in creating a new system of government and rule over the people.
    If this is what they are are capable of now when they supposedly dont have full control yet on a global scale i really really do not fancy knowing my future if they manage to get organised if they are not already.
    Its certainly not all black and white but really there is enough evidence out there on many topics now to get a good overall picture of how this new world order will be or even the future of mankind with the directions we are heading.
    There is so many things i want to point out right now but i honestly dont know where to start,i really dont.

Ah it's OK i've actually been looking into this stuff myself for years and have come full circle on it, and firmly think that the only way we will move forward as a species is to get past this tribe mentality!! 'whats in it for me attitude'

As for the NWO some would argue that it's just the old order changing the tactics to remain in controll, so there is no real choice anyway.

Others would argue that they are educated and inlightened people who tried to bring about change in the early 19th century but were all but destroyed by the current elite but have been building power behind the scene waiting for the oportunity to finnaly topple the current power structure and alow humanity to move forward, and as 'history is writtin by the victor' we are told that they are evil people who want to enslave mankind, well from where im sitting we look pretty enslaved already.
    again not much choice here either!!!

mugs1 wrote: »
    Ah it's OK i've actually been looking into this stuff myself for years and have come full circle on it, and firmly think that the only way we will move forward as a species is to get past this tribe mentality!! 'whats in it for me attitude'

As for the NWO some would argue that it's just the old order changing the tactics to remain in controll, so there is no real choice anyway.

Others would argue that they are educated and inlightened people who tried to bring about change in the early 19th century but were all but destroyed by the current elite but have been building power behind the scene waiting for the oportunity to finnaly topple the current power structure and alow humanity to move forward, and as 'history is writtin by the victor' we are told that they are evil people who want to enslave mankind, well from where im sitting we look pretty enslaved already.
    again not much choice here either!!!
    good points made.
    I would kind of sit somewhere in the middle of all that with my views on it.
    I am still reading a book the last 2 or 3 months now called "The secret History of the World" by Jonathan Black aka Mark Booth.He has studied alot of history and myths afaik.
    Who claims to have met a freemason in a bookshop or somewhere and was asked to write a book from this anonymous source or at least was given information.Dont know wether thats true but its an interesting read and a long one.
    He basically says that the masons indeed were intent on apposing the church and bringing the world together for peace and harmony a greater good type of cause.But also says ..let me grab the book lol
    "In 1776 a Bavarian professor of law,Adam Weishaupt,founded an organization called the Illuminatti, recruiting the first brothers from amongst his students."
    He says that this group called illuminatti branched out on a mission to infiltrate all the other secret societies and hijack it for power and control of the world.
    "In 1785 it came about that a man called Jacob Lanz, travelling to silesia, was struck by lightning.When he was laid out in a nearby chapel, the Bavarian authorities found papers on the body revealing the secret plans of the Illuminatti.From these papers, including many in Weishaupt's own hand, and together with others seized in raids around the country,a complete picture was built up."
    By this time he says theyhad already infiltrated most of the secret societies and gained high ranks amongst them.
    So thats one story of who is possibly seeking a new world order.It may be freemasons but maybe not all of them.Basically i think the ones with political or financial power are intiated into the higher ranks where bussiness can be done for sex,money and power.
    Its also possible they are still following the old freemasons ideas of reuniting the world but under their evil rules it may be.
    Id rather not take the chance :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

They were Saudi and Egyptian, at least get the basics of what you disagree/unbelief correct.

Advertisement