Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexual "deviancy"

Options
  • 26-06-2010 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,198 ✭✭✭✭

To prevent another thread going off topic and out of pure interest, but: what is you idea of "deviancy".

You've all heard the joke: kinky is when you tickle your lover's ass with a feather; deviant is when you use the entire bird :D, but seriously: what constitutes a sexual deviant? Different orifices*? Kinky toys? Public places? At what point does healthy become "deviant"? Is deviancy a bad thing in the first place (assuming it's all consentual, obviousy)?

Or is anythng outside of missioary in the badroom at night your idea of deviancy?

Commets, plase, before someone gets here and locks it.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

spanking your better halfs bare arse with a table tennis racket while wearing a pig mask with clothes pegs fastened to your thighs and bobbing up and down on a cucumber

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

orourkeda wrote: »
    spanking your better halfs arse with a table tennis racket while wearing a pig mask with clothes pegs fastened to your thighs and bobbing up and down on a cucumber

Ah, gotta love Tuesday nights.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Kids & animals for me.

Errr, I mean not for me. That is what I would define as deviant.

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Ah, gotta love Tuesday nights.....

Its downhill all the way to fetish friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

WindSock wrote: »
    Kids & animals for me.

Errr, I mean not for me.

For him?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Kids & animals for me.

Errr, I mean not for me. That is what I would define as deviant.

Oooooo Matron!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Tickling your arse with a whole chicken, when a feather would have done.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Its downhill all the way to fetish friday

Can't forget Scat Saturdays!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

When you are knee deep, I reckon you are probably being a bit deviant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

spanking your better halfs bare arse with a table tennis racket while wearing a pig mask with clothes pegs fastened to your thighs and bobbing up and down on a cucumber

Ok, we have an example of slightly kinky, anyone got an example of deviancy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

chasing your missus around with a chefs hat, pop tarts behind your ears, pegs on your nipples and a fresh cod swinging between between your legs is pretty deviant

Sofaspud wrote: »

Doing same at the local youth club

Sofaspud wrote: »

If you can do better, shoot (pardon the pun)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

anyone into sploshing?, only ive a load of angel delight going spare

• Registered Users Posts: 10,525 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Anything between consenting adults is fair game. Animals, children and necrophilia are out, since they can't give 'informed' consent. The only real grey area is exhibitionism, since you're involving people who haven't given their consent, but it's impossible to draw any meaningful line for all situations

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

For him?

Eat da poo poo

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Anything other than guilt filled missionary position and you'll burn in hell

Thankyou Roy Chubby Brown (this post no longer makes sense)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

What is Sexual Deviancy?

an extra twenty euro usually!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,198 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

So. Mostly legal stuff. The line is obviously not where the law says it is!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

keep it clean guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

28064212 wrote: »
    Anything between consenting adults is fair game. Animals, children and necrophilia are out, since they can't give 'informed' consent.

Obviously you've never heard of the "Necro Card" :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

not sure, but ur one at the checkouts looked concerned when i, sorry, a friend of a friend tried to check through a box of 24 condoms, sandpaper and a tin of mushy peas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

This one would be deviant (nsfw)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Rabies wrote: »
    keep it clean guys

:D

sheepbs.jpg

Eat da poo poo

Like ice-cream.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

The Catholic church is a good point of reference in discussions such as these: anything they say you shouldn't do is fine, anything they do themselves is deviant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

No harm in it if it's consensual but all that SM stuff is pretty weird, gas masks and men in nappies being bottlefed.
    It's hardly natural, though, it seems to be the outcome of some childhood imprint. So, while it may be consensual and they seem to get off on it, I'm not sure it's entirely harmless.
    And why is it always a foot fetish? You never see elbow fetishes or shoulder fetishes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Abrasax wrote: »
    And why is it always a foot fetish? You never see elbow fetishes or shoulder fetishes

What about Oculophilia?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

prinz wrote: »
    What about Oculophilia?

The entire wiki content is the following...
    Oculophilia (or Oculolinctus) is a sexual fetish (or paraphilia) for the eye. The phenomenon is described in some detail by Jonathan Coe in his 1997 novel The House of Sleep. However, the interest of the person in question is not always of an entirely sexual nature, but sometimes of an intellectual nature. The fetish may manifest itself in a desire for actual physical contact and interaction with the eye, including licking.

An intellectual fetish for licking someones eye? That's a new one on me.
    I'll give it a go and report back.

Advertisement