Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Writing Group/Dublin/CityCentre

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭MonkeySocks24

Just wondering who is coming on Monday??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭savvyav

I can't make tomorrow's meeting unfortunately...will def be at the next one though!

savvyav wrote: »
    I can't make tomorrow's meeting unfortunately...will def be at the next one though!

No worries. Will post details of next meeting in a week or so.

Hi all.

Next meet up @IFI Cafe, 6.30 on December 6th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 RoodBoi

sup, relatively new to this site. do love a bit of writing though. wondering how open this thing is and what you generally get up to? i'd be interested in attending. :)

• Advertisement

RoodBoi wrote: »
    sup, relatively new to this site. do love a bit of writing though. wondering how open this thing is and what you generally get up to? i'd be interested in attending. :)

All welcome. We had a lot at the start but not as much anymore. Just a few of us. We send each other some writing a day or two before meet up and then discuss our week amongst other things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 RoodBoi

Sounds fun. If I'm free on the 6th, work allowing, consider me there.

RoodBoi wrote: »
    Sounds fun. If I'm free on the 6th, work allowing, consider me there.

Cool. Private message me your email address and i'll add you to the group email.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 MooMoo100

Hi there,

would be interested in joining your writing group if you are still accepting newcomers! Do you meet monthly or weekly?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LauraLoo

hi guys,

i would love to meet with the group this December meeting- do i just go along or is there something i need to do in advance?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Coffeeapple

Hey Lauraloo and Moomoo,

Yeah, it's open to all newcomers. If you have any writing you want feedback on, bring it along. If you don't, it's no bother. See you tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 forty_coats

From the other messages I assume its ok to come along, but just warning you to expect another new face :D

All new comers welcome! I won't be able to meet up this December but hope you all have a great time and see you all next month!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

forty coats eh, my old nemesis :D

Hey guys,

it's looking like I won't be able to make it in tonight, I'm thinking if a few can't make it in with the weather we could arrange another meet up in a week or so

Next meeting is on the 7th of feb at 6.30. All are welcome. send me a pm with your email address and I'll add your email address to the mailing list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Kinski

Hi everyone, haven't been to any meetings in a while, how have they been going? Is there one on next month?

21st of February, 6pm, Starbucks on Dawson St.

All welcome!

Next Meet Up

At Sufi's Monday 7th March at 7pm

All Welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Arfan

Friendly people, useful feedback and interesting writing. What more could anyone ask for?

• Advertisement

Change of location @The Hairy Lemon beside the smoking section.

21st of March 6.30ish @IFI Cafe

All Welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Sarchasm

when is the next meeting? Are the workshops just reading and critiques or writing prompts?

Advertisement