Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great After-timing Thread (screenshots req'd)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Paully D wrote: »
    Well done mate.

Can someone explain how the Lotto betting works please? If you had picked those on the actual Lottery and not on Paddy Power then you'd probably have only got a few quid back, so to someone who hasn't bet on the Lotto (namely me :D) as how the return can be so big.

Cheers.

Because he only picked 4 numbers and they came up, whereas in the lotto you pick 6 so if 4 of them come up you're obviously going to win less money.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭colinod

Capture-12.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DemocAnarchis

bet.jpg:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

chelsunited.jpg
    PP had a special if Torres scored the last goal then they'd refund scorecast etc. I decided to just throw down a few cent on this one, even though at first i had Torres and 1-0 Chelsea (25-1) but decided that that wasn't really worth it given the special. Went for the 60-1 instead... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Why didn't you put 1000 on it :pac:

• Advertisement

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Why didn't you put 1000 on it :pac:

Haha I had a euro in the stake box but sure I thought I was pissin away money so reduced it to .50c!! But I'm not complaining :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

had €20 on Fulham (4/5) , Reading (5/6) , Torquay (5/4) , Leeds (8/13)

screenshot later !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭dodgygeezer

PictureMikes.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Was that in the cricket?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭dodgygeezer

Thanks US, yes it was the cricket. What an amazing day.
    I follow the cricket a fair bit from reading the guardian over the years. I stuck 80 on at 25/1 on betfair for a laugh that I won laying real v deportivo. Had to turn off matt cooper on the drive back home with nerves when i heard about the runchase. They were being hammered last I saw at lunchtime. 2 grand!felt England would be tired after India and complacent and Ireland had some destructive batters nb o'brien who raises his game at the world cups. I've only started using betfair, much better paddy power were only 10/1. Don't like the commision...but what can you do. I'm still going to keep an eye out for underdogs! A lot of punters piled on England @ 1.01....millions of pounds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Untitled.png

Could have been an expensive Cheltenham if these didn't come in.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

Untitled.png

Could have been an expensive Cheltenham if these didn't come in.:cool:

is your return on carlito brigante wrong or am i missing something? €2 @16/1 returns more then €22 more like €34???

edit: sorry realised now, €1 EW on him! my bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭markc91

Im not sure how to get screenshots but i just wanna get this off my chest yesterday i went to manchester for the match and the night before i got a tip of al ferof captain chris and hurricane fly all to win @450/1 i done 50c e/w and then 2.20 trixie which returned 698 euro then while in manchester i popped into ladbrokes and done 3 pound on 2-1 united @ 8s 5 on hernandez 1st goal @9/2 and 2 on 2-1 united hernandez scorecast @ 28/1 so all in all the trip payed for itself and withdrew 700 euro from my account today :D

markc91 wrote: »
    Im not sure how to get screenshots but i just wanna get this off my chest yesterday i went to manchester for the match and the night before i got a tip of al ferof captain chris and hurricane fly all to win @450/1 i done 50c e/w and then 2.20 trixie which returned 698 euro then while in manchester i popped into ladbrokes and done 3 pound on 2-1 united @ 8s 5 on hernandez 1st goal @9/2 and 2 on 2-1 united hernandez scorecast @ 28/1 so all in all the trip payed for itself and withdrew 700 euro from my account today :D

can't be arsed uploading a screenshot (because it's more of a nearly great aftertime rather than a great after time :( i will post evidence if anyone wants it but if i was to lie i'd make it one that makes me look like a boss(coughlan08 style)) but i've a similar story. Had Al Ferof @ 14/1, Hurricane Fly @ 7/2, Captain Chris @ 9/1 and Sizing Australia at 8/1. All these won and i had them e/w. Also had Fair Along @ 25/1 e/w which also came in (just the e/w part). So 4 winners and a place out of 5 races.

I did a super yankee in the last 5 races with hurricane fly, captain chris, sizing australia and 2 other outsiders which didnt place. Of course the first 3 came up and i was waiting on the other 2 for a big pay out :P If I had done the super yankee for the first 5 races instead of the last 5 my €2.06 stake would have returned ~ 460 euro :pac: I made money so I can't complain but I was very close to a much much bigger pay out had i just organised my bets differently :D I didn't have any plan really, I just happened to do the super yankee for the last 5 races... if only I had done it for the first 5! Or if only 1 of the other 2 had placed :D I did back Quevega and quantitaveeasing (cant remember its exact name :P) e/w in the last 2 races though as i figured they would be occupying the places if my horses didn't come anywhere! :D Then today i had zero, zip, zilch. Not even a place :D Can't complain after day1 though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭wilfitz

My little bet for today. A friend won 4K 0n the same bet. He had more balls than me. I'm happy with my €558!ico-plus.png17/03/2011
    16:51Bet Winnings2 Wins from 2 lines
    Buena Vista (Win), Junior (Win)
    €558.0017 Mar 2011 @ 16.51
    Via iPhoneThis bet has been settledCHELTENHAM - 2:05 PERTEMPS FINAL HANDICAP HURDLE 3m - Buena Vista @ 16/1 (GP) (Win)

CHELTENHAM - 4:40 KIM MUIR HANDICAP CHASE 3m 1 1/2f - Junior @ 5/1 (GP) (Win)
    €4.00 x 2 linesico-plus.png17/03/2011
    12:29Bet StakeBet has 2 lines
    Buena Vista , Junior
    -€8.0017 Mar 2011 @ 12.29
    Via iPhoneThis bet has been settledCHELTENHAM - 2:05 PERTEMPS FINAL HANDICAP HURDLE 3m - Buena Vista @ 16/1 (GP)

CHELTENHAM - 4:40 KIM MUIR HANDICAP CHASE 3m 1 1/2f - Junior @ 5/1 (GP)
    €4.00 x 2 lines

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭TheHopeful

Was very confident in Ireland, and in Scotland, and was hoping for a reaction from the French from last wkend. Was a good day :)

ire +4.jpg

ire +4 accum.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

My first entry, only modest but a fine return on investment. Just a pity about the non runner. Still that might have lost I guess!

Aftertimingthread.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

bet.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Thought bet was gone but Reading scored laate on same with Accrington Stanley

P.S- I was on a freeroll at haltime anyway because Powers doing a special that if your accum is up at half time but fails to come in you get your money back ( I think )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Good stuff PEACEBROTHER nice accum ;)

• Advertisement

Haunted . Twente got 91st min goal

Capture-39.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

colinod wrote: »
    Haunted . Twente got 91st min goal

Capture-39.jpg

Nice one, great prices!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,822 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

so close to having my biggest priced winner in 20 years betting at 139/1
    i did have the sense to lay some of it off to make a profit though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

My first ever golf bet, small win but so what

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

unledv.jpg

Lucky again with Monday night football :)
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

155726.png

First big win , hopefully beat it one day . Already had it in football betting forum but lost in that already.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Untitled-10.jpg

Capture-51.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 48 fergal23

my_account?action=go_bet_receipt&id=272668835

• Advertisement

Capture-52.jpg

Advertisement