Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great After-timing Thread (screenshots req'd)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭dougal-maguire

Suppose there will be a lot more posts like the above since everyone seems to have won hundreds in the tips from a pro thread.

judging by your comment in the tips thread,i take it this is sarcastic?if so ill post up a screen shot later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Apologies lads,I don't know how to post the pic so it comes up as an attatchment.

From last night:
    football.png

From today:

marlay park.png

Another from today
    good day.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

not to sure why you would post a screenshot of the logged bets here.?.only to boast..:pac:
    but anyway regardless, your picking them this time of the year which is very good by any1s standards,keep it up..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

Bumsex wrote: »
    not to sure why you would post a screenshot of the logged bets here.?.only to boast..:pac:
    but anyway regardless, your picking them this time of the year which is very good by any1s standards,keep it up..;)
    Maybe you should take a leaf out of his book! ;)

• Advertisement

Verance wrote: »
    Maybe you should take a leaf out of his book! ;)

stop being so immature will you please.

Bumsex wrote: »

Why not? I'm not assuming that everyone that visits the gambling forum looks at my log.
    Removed one of them from the log.

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Why not? I'm not assuming that everyone that visits the gambling forum looks at my log.
    Removed one of them from the log.

hey i was only messin,hence the ":pac:"

but on a side note,,,because it was logged and the purpose of the tread is for after timing,you didnt after time.;)..

• Registered Users Posts: 53,853 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

what a up and down day

bloody lost all my profit on the hornets and did some live betting and look at these wins

talk about being so lucky

poxy.png

getin.png

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭colinod

Capture-6.jpg

Brum were 2 down

West Ham were 2-1 down

Man Utd were 1 down

Arsenal got a pen with 4 mins to go

Haunted :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,853 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I dont want to say its ridiculous because im winning money but I had 2 bets on tonight and both failed but as you can see live betting keeps bailing me out

I think im going through a bad stage in 1 way, pissing me off (kinda)

pool1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

bet_1.jpg

thought this was gone but madrid got the second with the last kick of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Fursttimer

€20 accum (Tuesday & Wednesday night football)

20bet.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

robbed by West Brom

Untitled-4.png

What stake had you colin and the returns?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭jamesie_boy

acc2v.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Courtesy of the mighty Newcastle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

bet2.png

now i just need utd to make a comeback for a different bet :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭thenutflush

I opened an account with Bet365 this morning just to try it out and I deposited 10 euro, and they give me a free bet worth 10 euro (first stake matched).
    Did a 4-way accumulator with the 10 euro and put the free bet on Ireland to win 3-0.
    Both bets came through but I had to stake at least another 30 euros worth of bets before I could withdraw the winnings from the free-bet (needed to stake 60 in total but had already staked 30). Went to put 30 on the closest bet to 1/2 I could find (shortest odds allowed) and found some random tennis match where one guy was 4/7 to win ..lovely! Except when I went to bet 30, it bet 52.50 for some reason... it won anyway and I've now got a nice chunk of cash! Thank you bet365! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

picture14th.png

picture13ff.png

The 100 euro bet was me bitchin out when taylor broke 1st throw, i was trying to gaurantee profit.

Dear Jesus Jenkins!

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

Was sick of paddy power so signed up to WH today, done my first bet and it came in, couldnt believe it:
    betm.png

• Advertisement

United were a steal at 4/5

Capture-8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

There should be some kind of minimum requirement in this thread. Either you back a long shot of at least 10/1 or something, or you stick bg money on your selection. I have no interest in people backing United at home at 4/5!

L'prof wrote: »
    There should be some kind of minimum requirement in this thread. Either you back a long shot of at least 10/1 or something, or you stick bg money on your selection. I have no interest in people backing United at home at 4/5!

Start your own thread of 10/1 or more then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

This thread lost all cred. ages ago. Couldn't be arsed posting anything up in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭seaniemoylan

L'prof wrote: »

i think this qualifies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Well done, enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,822 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

fantastic stuff
    great win for a small stake :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭jacool

tasty
    interestingly 05, 22 and 37, not 27, came out twice in a row
    had you gone back in you would have just missed out !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭jacool

jacool wrote: »
    tasty
    interestingly 05, 22 and 37, not 27, came out twice in a row
    had you gone back in you would have just missed out !

Almost a year since that happened.
    This means that 24 and 34 come out Wednesday!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Well done mate.

Can someone explain how the Lotto betting works please? If you had picked those on the actual Lottery and not on Paddy Power then you'd probably have only got a few quid back, so to someone who hasn't bet on the Lotto (namely me :D) as how the return can be so big.

Cheers.

Advertisement