Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jfk taken out by mob??? **Contains Graphic Images**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭fergus o brien

killerking wrote: »
    There was no back wound for any bullet to fall out of.

There was no mauser rifle or mauser bullet found in Dealey Plaza and there was no 7.65mm bullet found and destroyed.

You can't say what happened to the curtain rod package because you don't want to admit the 'curtain rod' package was actually a rifle package.

with respect your either having a laugh here or you have no knowledge of or have never seen the evidence . a 7.65 bullet was found in dealey plaza and the autopsy photographs show jfks backwound ,did you ever read the warren commission conclussion that a bullet struck jfk in the back and exited his throath and then entered connnallys back in the right arm pit area which the exited his chest (passing to his right wrist) and lodging in his left thigh.

what ever was in the package oswald was seen carrying with one end cupped in his hand and the other end up under his arm pit it was not the broken down manlicher carcano which was to long in lenght.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

As far as we know telepathy hasn't been patented. The US military tried killing goats by staring at them and it didn't work.

So if Muhammed Atta et al didn't do it who did? Who gave them the order if Osama didn't? Who are these masterminds and how come you don't have any evidence?

If your wondering about whether or not the US authorities may have had advanced warning of a possible attack on America using civilian airliners, take a look at this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks_advance-knowledge_debate

I don't know where your going with the 2nd part. I never said it was not the work of Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden, please read my posts again. I do believe these people orchestrated and executed an attack on 9/11, but this would have either been discovered (and if you read through that wikipedia article which is very interesting and it's sources are verified, you'll see alot of red flags had gone up regarding an attack) or foiled had it not been, in my opinion, the wilful neglect on the part of certain US authorities.

What? Well that really would blow the whole thing open!

Please, please, please tell me how you know this. I might then believe that is a probem with the single-rifle theory!

check out anne maria kuhns walko a researcher who found an envelope in the national archives for your self but here is some information for you.

"She found an envelope with the inscription "7.65 shell found in Dealey Plaza on 12/02/63," only to find that the shell had been removed from the envelope with a note left in its place that stated, "determined of no value and destroyed." Oswald was alleged to have used 6.5 ammunition. Another document she uncovered states, "photo of bullet allegedly removed from President Kennedy's body." This was found with accompanying photos of a nearly whole bullet. According to the Warren Commission version of events no bullet was ever removed from President Kennedy's body. The only bullet mentioned in their report are "traces" that were found as minute particles which showed up on a skull x-ray."

the piece above was taken from this link
    http://www.ctka.net/pr795-wmn.html

the 7.65 bullet is also mentioned in this interesting video at about 6 minutes and 50 second in
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtFoPCKVp-8&feature=related

its also mentioned here

"Boone later testified that Captain Fritz also thought that the gun was a Mauser. [22] Boone testified in two written reports that the gun was a Mauser. Weitzman signed an affidavit the next day stating that the rifle he and Boone had found was a "7.65 Mauser bolt action equipped with a 4/18 scope, a thick leather brownish-black sling on it." [23] Fritz would eventually testify to the Warren Commission that the gun found on the sixth floor was Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano. Weitzman also recanted his belief that the gun was a Mauser, though he was never shown the Mannlicher-Carcano by the Warren Commission to confirm the fact that it was the rifle that he had seen on the sixth floor. An FBI envelope (FBI Field Office Dallas 89-43-1A-122) dated 12/2/1963 that was released in 1995 by the AssassinationsRecord Review Board ARRB had a cover that detailed the contents of the envelope as being a 7.65 mm rifle shell. The shell was allegedly found in Dealey Plaza after the shooting, though nothing was known about this envelope or rifle shell until the release of the 1995 records. The whereabouts of the 7.65 mm rifle shell is unknown. Researcher Anna Marie Kuhns-Walko first reported the envelope. The envelope had the following label: "7.65 shell found in Dealey Plaza on 12/02/1963 ... determined of no value and destroyed."

the piece above was taken from this link
    http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/11th_issue/guns_dp.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Dragonblaster

what ever was in the package oswald was seen carrying with one end cupped in his hand and the other end up under his arm pit it was not the broken down manlicher carcano which was to long in lenght.

So why didn't Oswald try to prove what HAD been in the package? He seemed to think "I'm just a patsy" was the ultimate knock-down argument for his innocence.

He said "curtain rods". None found, and his house needed none. Could the observer have been wrong about the package being tucked under his arm - e.g., the barrel, receiver etc. being under his armpit while the stock was behind his shoulder?

Is it possible or downright ludicrous? If so, why?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Dragonblaster

check out anne maria kuhns walko a researcher who found an envelope in the national archives for your self but here is some information for you. (snip)

"Dang! I done TOLE you Oswald's rifle was usin' 6.5! Why'n TARNATION did you use 7.65?"

"Well, remember, it ain't his rifle anyway. He don't even have a rifle - at least only the Mannlicher-Carcano we put in the faked photos."

"Goldarnit! We put a 7.65mm MAUSER at the book depository! Can't you Illumiati get ANYTHING right? Better get that rifle switched for a Mannlicher right away!"

"What about the bullets?"

"Naah. Don't bother. Nobody'll ever look at them. Our plan's too foolproof and well planned."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭killerking

with respect your either having a laugh here or you have no knowledge of or have never seen the evidence . a 7.65 bullet was found in dealey plaza and the autopsy photographs show jfks backwound ,did you ever read the warren commission conclussion that a bullet struck jfk in the back and exited his throath and then entered connnallys back in the right arm pit area which the exited his chest (passing to his right wrist) and lodging in his left thigh.

A bullet struck JFK in the back of the neck. Never heard of a bullet striking him in the back. You must have been reading some other Warren Report.

JFK_Autopsy_Photo_3.jpg?t=1278230684
    a 7.65 bullet was found in dealey plaza

There was no 7.65mm bullet found in Dealey Plaza.

When the rifle was dissembled the components fit in the bag. Oswald's fingerprints were found on the bag and the bag was found in the 6th floor 'sniper nest.'

I think you are having a laugh.

Maybe you should do your homework?

There is no evidence of willful neglect.

Can we get back to talking about the JFK assassination please?

Amazing how, when presented with a page full of evidence that shows cases of US intelligence ignoring intel from within their own organisations and even foreign intelligence organisations, you say that there is zero evidence and then ask to go back on topic. Tbh, we are getting off topic, but you could have said that in your last post.

A bullet struck JFK in the back of the neck. Never heard of a bullet striking him in the back. You must have been reading some other Warren Report.

JFK_Autopsy_Photo_3.jpg?t=1278230684

There was no 7.65mm bullet found in Dealey Plaza.

When the rifle was dissembled the components fit in the bag. Oswald's fingerprints were found on the bag and the bag was found in the 6th floor 'sniper nest.'

I think you are having a laugh.

Maybe you should do your homework?

the bullet hole is on his back around shoulder level as can clearly be seen in the photograph you posted ,if you want to call it his neck so be it.

i incorrectly used the word bullet it was a 7.65 shell as i posted in an earlier post.

the smallest part of the rifle when broken down was around 35 . 8 inches ,oswald was 5 feet 10 inches in height so he had an average arm lenght (a taller man say 6 feet 5 inches could have a longer arm lenght) my own height is 6 feet (two inches taller than than oswald) and the lenght from my cupped hand to under my arm pit is 24 inches . so oswalds arms wouldnt be noticably longer or shorter than mine ,that negates the possibility of oswald having held the the broken down carcano cupped in his hand and up under his armpit concealed in the package he was carrying. so what ever he carried it wasnt a broken down carcano thats largest part had a lenght of 35.8 inches ,why not get a tape measure and measure the lenght of your arm from arm pit to cupped hand .

there was and is no evidence to show that the carcano was ever in the paper bag ,as oswald worked on the 5th and 6th floor im sure his prints could be found any number of items on those floors. also im sure your aware that there is no photographic evidence that the bag was ever in the snipers nest .

Augmerson wrote: »
    Amazing how, when presented with a page full of evidence that shows cases of US intelligence ignoring intel from within their own organisations and even foreign intelligence organisations, you say that there is zero evidence and then ask to go back on topic. Tbh, we are getting off topic, but you could have said that in your last post.

There is NO evidence whatsoever that the US government knew that the 9/11 attacks were going ahead and did nothing about it.

You just showed me a page full of allegations and nothing else.

I'm not going to debate this with you.

Now could we please get back the JFK assassination or do you have nothing to offer?

• Advertisement

"Dang! I done TOLE you Oswald's rifle was usin' 6.5! Why'n TARNATION did you use 7.65?"

"Well, remember, it ain't his rifle anyway. He don't even have a rifle - at least only the Mannlicher-Carcano we put in the faked photos."

"Goldarnit! We put a 7.65mm MAUSER at the book depository! Can't you Illumiati get ANYTHING right? Better get that rifle switched for a Mannlicher right away!"

"What about the bullets?"

"Naah. Don't bother. Nobody'll ever look at them. Our plan's too foolproof and well planned."

ill have to assume as you have had to resort to sarcasm above that you realise i have done my home work .

the bullet hole is on his back around shoulder level as can clearly be seen in the photograph you posted ,if you want to call it his neck so be it.
    i incorrectly used the word bullet it was a 7.65 shell as i posted in an earlier post.

You can't tell the difference between a bullet and a shell? There was NO 7.65 bullet, shell or rifle found. End of.
    the smallest part of the rifle when broken down was around 35 . 8 inches ,oswald was 5 feet 10 inches in height so he had an average arm lenght (a taller man say 6 feet 5 inches could have a longer arm lenght) my own height is 6 feet (two inches taller than than oswald) and the lenght from my cupped hand to under my arm pit is 24 inches . so oswalds arms wouldnt be noticably longer or shorter than mine ,that negates the possibility of oswald having held the the broken down carcano cupped in his hand and up under his armpit concealed in the package he was carrying. so what ever he carried it wasnt a broken down carcano thats largest part had a lenght of 35.8 inches ,why not get a tape measure and measure the lenght of your arm from arm pit to cupped hand

It's also very interesting to note just exactly which prints of Oswald's
    were discovered on the paper bag and WHERE, in particular, one of the
    prints was located. The two prints discovered on the bag were Oswald's
    left index finger and the other (the key one in a crucial respect) being
    Oswald's right palmprint.

LHO's right palmprint was found on the END of the CLOSED side of the
    bag -- indicating that Oswald had held the bag in such a manner where
    his right palm was supporting the weight of whatever was inside the bag,
    just exactly matching Wesley Frazier's testimony of how Oswald carried
    the bag into the TSBD back entrance the morning of November 22
    there was and is no evidence to show that the carcano was ever in the paper bag ,as oswald worked on the 5th and 6th floor im sure his prints could be found any number of items on those floors. also im sure your aware that there is no photographic evidence that the bag was ever in the snipers nest .

Oswald prints were found WITHIN the Nest itself --
    on the box the sniper would have used to probably SIT on while
    aiming his rifle; AND two prints on one of the exact boxes that was
    used as a 'rifle rest' by the assassin.

I'd like to know the odds that ONLY Oswald's prints would have been
    found on those PRECISE boxes, while no other DISCERNIBLE prints could
    be lifted off of them?

Did the "plotters" who many conspiracy theorists say framed Oswald
    as their patsy just get extremely lucky and PICK AT RANDOM two boxes
    to place INSIDE the bowels of their Sniper's Perch which just happened
    to have three of Lee Harvey Oswald's prints on them?

Just exactly HOW did these crack conspirators orchestrate this "plan"
    so perfectly to ensure that ONLY OSWALD'S fingerprints and palmprints
    would be found on those particular boxes? How did they KNOW for certain
    which cartons on the sixth floor Oswald touched and which ones he had
    not handled? More incredible foresight on the part of the plotters it
    would appear.

One way some conspiracy theorists have tried to wrangle out of Oswald's
    obvious guilt and obvious presence at that 6th-Floor window on 11/22/63
    has been to claim that the Dallas Police "planted" the bag underneath
    the sniper's window after the shooting in an effort to frame Oswald.

This theory is about as believable as the "Patsy" theory as a whole (which
    is wholly-UNBELIEVABLE right from the get-go, IMO). Because -- we'd
    then have to believe that the DPD had somehow been able to "plant"
    Oswald's prints on a "fake" bag (without any non-plotters noticing of
    course, as per the norm with ALL conspiracy theories -- no non-conspirators
    ever notice a thing, amazingly).

Or, we'd have to believe that the DPD just MADE UP from whole cloth the "fingerprints" story concerning the bag. Which, of course, also must mean
    that the THREE fingerprint experts (Latona, Wittmus,and Mandella) are part of the "Frame The Patsy" plot, because they ALL
    three said they had examined the bag [CE142] and found Oswald's prints
    on that particular brown paper bag.

The curtain-rod story of Oswald's just doesn't come together from any
    point-of-view. A brief review of why this is the case:

1.) Oswald's room at Beckley already had curtain rods and curtains in
    place [as can be seen in this photograph, which is a picture that was
    taken on the afternoon of the assassination].

2.) Lee's unusual Thursday trip to Irving, if it were to ONLY retrieve
    curtain rods, doesn't make much sense, since he'd probably be going
    there the very next day anyway to visit his wife at the Paine house.

3.) Lee said absolutely nothing to his wife or to Ruth Paine about
    wanting to get some curtain rods at any time on November 21st,
    or at any other time for that matter.

4.) Lee lied to the police after his arrest when he told them he never
    said anything to Wesley Frazier about curtain rods, and he also lied
    when he said he had not carried a bulky package into work with him
    on Nov. 22nd. (It's more logical to believe that Frazier was being
    truthful in this regard rather than to believe the man who had just
    been arrested and wanted to distance himself from that mysterious
    brown paper package.)

5.) No curtain rods were found in the TSBD in the days and weeks after
    the assassination. (Warren Commission Exhibit #2640 verifies this fact
    via Roy Truly's statement in a September 2, 1964, FBI report.)

6.) Oswald did not take any curtain rods out of the TSBD when he left
    that building on 11/22/63. (If he did, he disposed of them somewhere
    between the Depository Building on Elm Street and his roominghouse at
    1026 N. Beckley Avenue in Oak Cliff, because he definitely did not
    enter the roominghouse with any sort of package. If he had, the package
    would have been discovered by police.)

7.) From comments he made to his wife on 11/21/63, there is at least
    some indication that Oswald was planning to move away from his Beckley
    room soon after 11/21/63. If this was in Oswald's mind on the evening
    of November 21st, then the act of obtaining curtain rods for a room he
    would soon be vacating makes no sense whatsoever.

8.) The two lightweight curtain rods that Mrs. Ruth Paine had stored in
    her garage in Irving were still in her garage in the days following
    President Kennedy's assassination. Mrs. Paine verified this fact in 1986:

VINCENT BUGLIOSI -- "Now you, in fact, DID have some curtain rods in
    the garage, is that correct?"

MRS. PAINE -- "In the garage...yes."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "After the assassination, they were still there."

MRS. PAINE -- "Yes, that's right."

There is NO evidence whatsoever that the US government knew that the 9/11 attacks were going ahead and did nothing about it.

You just showed me a page full of allegations and nothing else.

I'm not going to debate this with you.

Now could we please get back the JFK assassination or do you have nothing to offer?

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭bog master

It's also very interesting to note just exactly which prints of Oswald's
    were discovered on the paper bag and WHERE, in particular, one of the
    prints was located. The two prints discovered on the bag were Oswald's
    left index finger and the other (the key one in a crucial respect) being
    Oswald's right palmprint.

LHO's right palmprint was found on the END of the CLOSED side of the
    the bag into the TSBD back entrance the morning of November 22

Good point, but what about Frazier's testimony that he carried the package cupped under his armpit?
    Oswald prints were found WITHIN the Nest itself --
    on the box the sniper would have used to probably SIT on while
    aiming his rifle; AND two prints on one of the exact boxes that was
    used as a 'rifle rest' by the assassin.
    Two points here, the boxes were re-arranged before being photographed according to Tom Alyea. Secondly, Oswald did work there, so it's not out of the question he handled the boxes in his line of work.

I will have to check my files, but I believe other unidentified prints were found on some of the boxes, but I am open to be corrected.
    I'd like to know the odds that ONLY Oswald's prints would have been
    found on those PRECISE boxes, while no other DISCERNIBLE prints could
    be lifted off of them?
    I will have to check my files, but I believe other unidentified prints were found on some of the boxes, but I am open to be corrected.

One way some conspiracy theorists have tried to wrangle out of Oswald's
    obvious guilt and obvious presence at that 6th-Floor window on 11/22/63
    has been to claim that the Dallas Police "planted" the bag underneath
    the sniper's window after the shooting in an effort to frame Oswald.

Again, I would agree with you, but why was the bag not photographed at the crime scene? More blundering by the DPD; and nearly every other official body in this case?

Not to mention that Abraham Zapruder must have had at least two bullets whistling straight past his head (all but the third shot) from any Grassy Knoll gunman. It's a credit to his composure that he kept the camera so steady.

Why does Zapruder in his WC testimony say he thought the shots came from behind him?

wether you believe a 7.65 shell was found in dealey plaza or not does not really matter ,i have posted the source of my information regarding it and any member can check that out for them selves if they so wish..

i made an innocent mistake when saying bullet (it should have been shell) and i rectified the mistake by posting the information i did which clearly says a shell was found. if you want to try to make an innocent error to be more than it actually is so be it .

the warrren commissions expert stated that there was no indication (due to lack of markings or oil ) that the well oiled rifle was ever in the paper bag ,and there is no photographic evidence showing the paperbag was ever in the snipers nest area.

oswald worked in the building and on the 5th and 6th floors so his prints would have been on many boxes and packages ,yes oswalds palm print was found on a box in the snipers nest . it was found on the top of a box and not on either side of the box as you would expect if he picked up the box and placed it there.

"LHO's right palmprint was found on the END of the CLOSED side of the
    the bag into the TSBD back entrance the morning of November 22"

in order to prove oswald carried the rifle in the package seen by wesley frazier you have to show how he could possibly have held a 34.8 inch package cupped in his hand and tucked up under his arm pit ,his inside arm being some 10 inches shorter then the longest part of the broken down carcano ,also you have to have a witness who saw him carry the 34.8 inch long and maybe 6 inch wide package in to the building and saw him with it any where in the building ,and you need photographic evidence that shows the paper bag in the snipers nest area where it was said to have been found.

now your asking me what conspirators would be thinking and planning ,the answer is i dont know (and to offer an explanation would only be speculation and i prefer to try and be as factual as i can be )and neither do you .

One of Lyndon Johnson's Secret Service bodyguards was on the knoll just after the shooting after he jumped out of the open door of the car and was left behind as the motorcade tore off toward Parkland Hospital.
    He later commandered a vehicle and rejoined his detail

The agent was Thomas "Lem" Johns and the evidence seems to indicate he was not on the Grassy Knoll in time to meet Patrolman Joe B Smith, and he did not commadeer a car, he was offered a lift by photographer Weigman, and he ended up at the Trade Mart initially.

Why has he never admitted he was that "man"?

And he was derelict in his duty as per the duties of the Secret Service, which is to Protect, not to apprehend suspects!

bog master wrote: »
    One of Lyndon Johnson's Secret Service bodyguards was on the knoll just after the shooting after he jumped out of the open door of the car and was left behind as the motorcade tore off toward Parkland Hospital.
    He later commandered a vehicle and rejoined his detail

The agent was Thomas "Lem" Johns and the evidence seems to indicate he was not on the Grassy Knoll in time to meet Patrolman Joe B Smith, and he did not commadeer a car, he was offered a lift by photographer Weigman, and he ended up at the Trade Mart initially.

Why has he never admitted he was that "man"?

And he was derelict in his duty as per the duties of the Secret Service, which is to Protect, not to apprehend suspects!

There is no reason to assume the mystery man was anyone other than a government agent of some kind who flashed his badge after he ran into the same area as Patrolman Smith.

Conspiracy theorists are adding 2 and 2 and getting 5.

wether you believe a 7.65 shell was found in dealey plaza or not does not really matter ,i have posted the source of my information regarding it and any member can check that out for them selves if they so wish..

No 7.65 shell or bullet was found. So give it rest.
    i made an innocent mistake when saying bullet (it should have been shell) and i rectified the mistake by posting the information i did which clearly says a shell was found. if you want to try to make an innocent error to be more than it actually is so be it .

You didn't make any innocent claims. You just don't want to concede that there was no conspiracy.

the warrren commissions expert stated that there was no indication (due to lack of markings or oil ) that the well oiled rifle was ever in the paper bag ,and there is no photographic evidence showing the paperbag was ever in the snipers nest area.

Why would there be oil on the bag? The bolt and other lubricated moving parts were inside the gun. You don't know much about guns do you?
    oswald worked in the building and on the 5th and 6th floors so his prints would have been on many boxes and packages ,yes oswalds palm print was found on a box in the snipers nest . it was found on the top of a box and not on either side of the box as you would expect if he picked up the box and placed it there.

His fingerprints on the boxes show that he moved the boxes and stacked them around the window.

i
    n order to prove oswald carried the rifle in the package seen by wesley frazier you have to show how he could possibly have held a 34.8 inch package cupped in his hand and tucked up under his arm pit ,his inside arm being some 10 inches shorter then the longest part of the broken down carcano ,also you have to have a witness who saw him carry the 34.8 inch long and maybe 6 inch wide package in to the building and saw him with it any where in the building ,and you need photographic evidence that shows the paper bag in the snipers nest area where it was said to have been found.

Oswald's prints were found on the bag, no curtain rods were ever found, the bag was found by cops in the sniper nest. It is obvious that Oswald carried the bag with the rifle into the TSBD.
    now your asking me what conspirators would be thinking and planning ,the answer is i dont know (and to offer an explanation would only be speculation and i prefer to try and be as factual as i can be )and neither do you .

You are alleging that Oswald could not have brought the bag into work.
    You are alleging that Oswald did not fire the shots and you are alleging that Kennedy was not wounded by shots fired from the 6th floor window.
    So you have to explain how conspirators did that despite the overwhelming evidence that proves Oswald's guilt.
    If you can't or won't then you have no credibility.

• Advertisement

There is no reason to assume the mystery man was anyone other than a government agent of some kind who flashed his badge after he ran into the same area as Patrolman Smith.

This matter could have been put to bed many, many years ago. Why has the unidentified agent never stepped forward and admitted it?

This matter could have been put to bed many, many years ago. Why has the unidentified agent never stepped forward and admitted it?

Because it is a non-issue that's why.

Because it is a non-issue that's why.

I would disagree! This encounter has been around for a long time with much speculation and yet could have ended by the "man" coming forward. At the very least it hindered and delayed Patrolman Smith in his search in the area.

I would disagree! This encounter has been around for a long time with much speculation and yet could have ended by the "man" coming forward. At the very least it hindered and delayed Patrolman Smith in his search in the area.

Exactly. Speculation.
    There was nobody in the area.
    No shooter, no gun, no spent shells, nothing.
    Witnesses standing only feet away from the fence saw no shooter and heard all three shots coming from the Depository.
    The idea of an assassin choosing such a ridiculous location is just laughable.
    There is evidence of any shoot from the knoll.
    All of the wounds to JFK and JBC were caused by two bullets fired from the TSBD.

Exactly. Speculation.
    Witnesses standing only feet away from the fence saw no shooter and heard all three shots coming from the Depository.
    The idea of an assassin choosing such a ridiculous location is just laughable.
    There is evidence of any shoot from the knoll.
    All of the wounds to JFK and JBC were caused by two bullets fired from the TSBD.

Would you mind citing these witnesses?

The witness testimony I have read of those in the general area of the GK is quite divided. For instance, Zapruder thought the shots came from behind him, and yet his secretary, M Stitzman thought the shots came from TSBD.

Would you mind citing these witnesses?

The witness testimony I have read of those in the general area of the GK is quite divided. For instance, Zapruder thought the shots came from behind him, and yet his secretary, M Stitzman thought the shots came from TSBD.

You can keep repeating it your version all you want and you can believe what you want, it still doesn't make it so.
    The testimony of witnesses on the knoll is that there was no shooter and no shots except those from the TSBD.
    JFK and JBC were shot by bullet from Oswald's gun from the 6th floor.
    That is what happened.

Absolute rubbish.

Hmmm, so you have not read statements from Zapruder, Woodward, Newman to name a few.

Hmmm, so you have not read statements from Zapruder, Woodward, Newman to name a few.

Apologies for that quote, was my error.

No witness on the grassy knoll saw any shooter behind the picket fence.
    There is no way in hell that an assassin would position himself behind that fence with people standing only feet away and there is no way in hell that an assassin would open fire from that position when he would have been in full view of witnesses.
    To believe such a crazy theory is laughable.
    It's absolutely absurd and ridiculous.
    No gun was found, no shells were found and there is no evidence of any shot striking JFK or JBC from that location.
    Photographs and films of assassination show no person behind the picket fence.
    The only logical explanation is that there was nobody there.
    The grassy knoll shooter hypothesis is total nonsense dreamed up by people with an over active imagination and under active common sense.

• Advertisement

Exactly. Speculation.

No witness on the grassy knoll saw any shooter behind the picket fence.

I notice you have gone from witnesses seeing no shooter and hearing all 3 shots coming from TSBD to just no witnesses saw any shooter behind the picket fence.

Maybe you did read some of the testimony of those in the Grassy Knoll area who heard the shots from behind them.

Advertisement