Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon selling out?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

You'd think someone would have lashed a nade/semtex/hell even a noob tube at him.
    True. But you have to admit a lot of people are just lemmings. And boy do they love to revenge kill.
    Nice to see him not staying within a 2 yard radius.... oh wait a sec :pac: :pac: :pac:

Those kills happened within 30 seconds, and he kept getting charged, so it's not really fair to expect him to move from his cover in those circumstances. I do agree though he's a very "campy" player, and in fairness to him he doesn't pretend to be anything else.

Edit. I'm going to stop now, as I'm really not trying to be a fanboy or defender of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

shawpower wrote: »

Edit. I'm going to stop now, as I'm really not trying to be a fanboy or defender of him.

Too late..............;)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

shawpower wrote: »
    True. But you have to admit a lot of people are just lemmings. And boy do they love to revenge kill.

Those kills happened within 30 seconds, and he kept getting charged, so it's not really fair to expect him to move from his cover in those circumstances. I do agree though he's a very "campy" player, and in fairness to him he doesn't pretend to be anything else.

Fair point. He's still a spack though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Here's Ken Burton, seems his Youtube career is getting to him and I bet he's sorry he left his job to become a Youtuber for his main income. He basically is looking for money to fund his events under the guise of a Ken Campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

so he's looking for money to support a "keep everything nice" campaign on an 18's rated game? good look with that. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I see Themoodieswede was caught boosting. Pretty hypocritical of him considering how much he gives out about boosting

iMuse wrote: »
    I see Themoodieswede was caught boosting. Pretty hypocritical of him considering how much he gives out about boosting

Hypocritical gimps all round. Boosting is boosting.. simple as.

Btw was the David person a 10th prestige hack, I do wonder...

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

As sure as night follows day..pity,it's because of toerags like these I doubt every 10th prestige I see in any lobby now...:mad:

I know there is genuine 10th prestiges who have worked hard to get it...but who's to know....:confused::confused:

JeanClaude wrote: »
    As sure as night follows day..pity,it's because of toerags like these I doubt every 10th prestige I see in any lobby now...:mad:

I know there is genuine 10th prestiges who have worked hard to get it...but who's to know....:confused::confused:

There are so many tenth prestigers about now does it really make a difference ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

You know if they are on your friends list. 10/9th badges in public games are worth nothing.

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    There are so many tenth prestigers about now does it really make a difference ......

Fair enough, but I've prestiged 5 times between PS3 and XBOX...and I've put alot of time into it and even though, when I first hit Lvl 70 I didn't prestige for well over a month, it would still only have been 1 extra, making it 6 ...so, until recently, if i seen a 10th prestige in a lobby I'd say to myself well done kid...:D

I really think your Camos for headshots shouldn't be lost after you prestige i.e once you unlock a Camo it's there for ever..it would cut down eliminate the boosters on BareBones....

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    Here's Ken Burton, seems his Youtube career is getting to him and I bet he's sorry he left his job to become a Youtuber for his main income. He basically is looking for money to fund his events under the guise of a Ken Campaign.

Bit of a rant from Mr. Burton, not really keeping everything nice here...:D

Fair enough, but I've prestiged 5 times between PS3 and XBOX...and I've put alot of time into it and even though, when I first hit Lvl 70 I didn't prestige for well over a month, it would still only have been 1 extra, making it 6 ...so, until recently, if i seen a 10th prestige in a lobby I'd say to myself well done kid...:D

I really think your Camos for headshots shouldn't be lost after you prestige i.e once you unlock a Camo it's there for ever..it would cut down eliminate the boosters on BareBones....

I must pay ffa on bare bones a visit with my pvr :D

Shammy wrote: »
    I must pay ffa on bare bones a visit with my pvr :D

Give me a shout...:D:D...love a bit of booster hunting meself.....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

178,000 rank, tbf, so 10th prestige is possible.

Cossax wrote: »
    178,000 rank, tbf, so 10th prestige is possible.

I know it's possible Cossax. After all 3 months ago I was 5 or 6th(I forget) prestige so add another 3 months max and I would have hit 10th prestige, not that I want to anyway.

I just consider hackers in the same light as boosters. Pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

It's a bit gay that he boosted alright.

Either way though, he's still a better player than me. :mad:

Advertisement