Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Funny Side of not being straight.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

http://khaoskomix.com/

EDIT: not like DAR, but LGBT none the less and quite funny at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Does anyone know any LGBT themed comics like DAR ? I really tried not to read the whole thing in an hour like I do with everything else but then I did and now its over :/

It's finished now but you should try Girly if you haven't read it before. I cried a lil' at the last comic :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

This is a sweet little trans related webcomic:

Rain

One thats a little bit more on the silly end of the spectrum (most of the time):

Trans Girl Diaries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

coming-out.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

Saw this in YLYL, thought I ought to post it here

mKlNb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

sJNIj.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Ambersky

churchoter You asked for some links to comics.
    Check out Alison Bechdel site the author of Dykes to Watch out For and Fun Home.
    Fun Home is a best selling comic novel: A Family Tragicomic, which won an Eisner Award and was a National Book Critics Circle Award Finalist. Time Magazine named Fun Home the number one Best Book of 2006, calling the memoir about her father, “A masterpiece about two people who live in the same house but different worlds, and their mysterious debts to each other.”
    You can also read some of her comic archive by clicking on the link below and then clicking on Dykes To Watch Out For
    http://dykestowatchoutfor.com/

• Advertisement

MxQdv.png

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

GraphJam:

Reasons why I am gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, asexual, pansexual

(yoinked from /r/lgbt, linked for f-bombs)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

picture.php?albumid=1188&pictureid=10120

I was bored and I made this. I might be the only one who finds it funny tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Darn, I can't read it! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

sorry :o kid is the arty puter proficient one in my house. basically, get creative with a latex glove and produce an origami crane. my daughter would say I'm lame..

I don't know if other people will find this funny, I did... Epic wikihow fail.

http://www.wikihow.com/Try-to-Stop-Being-Gay
    Being homosexual is perfectly natural-as long as it makes you happy. However, if you aren't happy about having gay thoughts, for whatever reason, this article will help you become straight. Remember, it's not always possible to change your sexual orientation, but you can give a shot anyway.

1) Turn your back on most things 'gay'. If you have homosexual photographs, magazines, etc., throw them out. Don't just hide them, because that means you are not sure of your decision to go straight. Dispose of any homosexual items.

2) Acknowledge that you are about to make a major life change, and come to terms with that. If you second guess yourself, then chances are you shouldn't be doing this.

3) If you aren't too embarassed, buy a sexy magazine featuring the opposite sex.

4) Focus on members of the opposite sex around you. Obviously, you don't want to be caught staring down a girl's top or at a guy's crotch. Try to notice their features and what you like about them.

5) Next, work on the opposite sex's mental and emotional beauty. Notice the things you like about people that are unique to their sex. Write them down if you like.

6) If you're ready, start a relationship. The relationship should be with someone you trust and know well. Make sure that they will be accepting of the fact that you were once homosexual.

7) If the relationship doesen't work because of issues between the two of you (NOT because you want to go back to being gay), break up. Find another partner to have a relationship with.

8) Once you have found that special someone, enjoy your new life!

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Haha, it's really that simple! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

...walking past Georgia Salpa and wonder what's all the fuss about her :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Barna, I ask myself the same question and I'm severly atracted to women.

I'm severly atracted to women.

Finally, a diagnosis for my life!!!!!!!!

;)

• Advertisement

And with the cure you just posted, we can all go on to live happy lives :P Just wondering, it does work doesnt it? :pac:

I don't know why, but I always find a bit funny when I see a guy checking out another guy but trying to do it without been noticed, as it happened a while ago in Tesco of all places haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭LGiamani

I don't know if other people will find this funny, I did... Epic wikihow fail.

http://www.wikihow.com/Try-to-Stop-Being-Gay

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

If only it was that simple I would be a dad by now.

One night out, this girl was chatting me up, when she turned around I told my friend "She's barking up the wrong tree" My friend was laughing so loud he nearly cried :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

The bit just before the end was well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

I may love him. (Only, because, ya know, he looks good for a trans person..?!!)

Also, the accent.. :D

Jean wrote: »
    Also, the accent.. :D

yep! :D

dedicated to my lovely :rolleyes: housemate

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

A guy decides that maybe he'd like to have a pet and goes to a pet shop.

After looking around he spots a parrot sitting on a little perch; it doesn't have any feet or legs. The guy says out loud, "Geez, I wonder what happened to this parrot?"

"I was born this way," says the parrot. "I'm a defective parrot."

"Ha, ha," the guy laughs. "It sounded like this parrot actually understood what I said and answered me."

"I understand every word," says the parrot. "I am a highly intelligent and thoroughly educated bird."

"Yeah?" the guy asks. "Then answer this: how do you hang onto your perch without any feet?"

"Well," the parrot says, "this is a little embarrassing, but since you asked, I will tell you. I wrap my little parrot penis around this wooden bar, kind of like a little hook. You can't see it because of my feathers."

"Wow," says the guy, "you really can understand and answer; can't you?"

"Of course. I speak both Spanish and English. I can converse with reasonable competence on almost any subject: politics, religion, sports, physics, philosophy. And I am especially good at ornithology. You should buy me; I am a great companion."

The guy looks at the $200.00 price tag. He says. "I can't afford that."

"Pssst," the parrot hisses, motioning the guy over with one wing. "Nobody wants me because I don't have any feet. You can get me for $20.00; just make an offer."

The guy offers twenty dollars and walks out with the parrot. Weeks go by and the parrot is sensational. He's funny; he's interesting; he's a great pal, he understands everything, sympathizes, and gives good advice. The guy is delighted.

One day the guy comes home from work and the parrot says, "Pssst," and motions him over with one wing. The guy goes up close to the cage. "I don't know if I should tell you this or not," says the parrot, "but it's about your lover and the mailman."

"What?" asks the guy.

"Well," the parrot says, "when the mailman came to the door today, your lover greeted him in a pair of briefs that showed everything and kissed him on the mouth."

"What happened then?" asks the guy.

"Then the mailman came into the house and put his hand on your lovers crotch and began petting him all over," reports the parrot.

"My God!" the guy says. "Then what?"

"Then he pulled down the briefs, got down on his knees and began to lick him, starting with his chest, slowly going down and down." The parrot pauses for a long time...

"What happened? What happened?" says the frantic guy.

"That's what pisses me off. I don't know." said the parrott. "I got a hard-on, and fell off my ****ing perch."

Totally Stolen by the way.

Advertisement