Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet up

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Well three of us turned up in the Old Quarter. stupidusername, xsiborg and I.

We stayed there for a few drinks, chatted away and listened to the band playing. The singer in the band spent most of the time trying to chat up the girls passing by. it was funny listening to him.

We then headed off to Micky Martin for one, and then to Nancy Blakes until closing time. We had a great chat in the snug.

Got a taxi home around 2ish.

would definetely go to the next one.

Oh yeah thank you to Ken for the complimentary drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Good to hear some people turned up! like I said, I'm up for one again in July, was out of town last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

YFlyer wrote: »

We stayed there for a few drinks, chatted away and listened to the band playing. The singer in the band spent most of the time trying to chat up the girls passing by. it was funny listening to him.

We then headed off to Micky Martin for one, and then to Nancy Blakes until closing time. We had a great chat in the snug.

Ya he forgot the arrests for a public order offence :rolleyes: But that's a story for another day. And I wouldn't blame him for not mentioning the orgy, it's not really the type of thing you'd want spread all over the internet is it? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Any sexy open-minded women regulars here? Maybe they can come along to the next meet up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

YFlyer wrote: »

sums up what was a great night right there, company was great and there were some good laughs... :D

i'd go again anyway! :)

• Advertisement

Jigga wrote: »
    Any sexy open-minded women regulars here? Maybe they can come along to the next meet up.

Of course not, don't be silly! Such a thing doesn't exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Jigga wrote: »

you'll never know unless you go... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

No hassle's, everyone more than welcome if ye want to come again and of course there'll always be a drink on the house, if ye want some finger food next time let us know and we'll sort somethin out for ya...

I'll point a camera on the table and upload next time for all those that could make it and missed the shots, male stripping and candle wax tricks !!!!!

Viva le boards.ie.....

Ken

No hassle's, everyone more than welcome if ye want to come again and of course there'll always be a drink on the house, if ye want some finger food next time let us know and we'll sort somethin out for ya...

I'll point a camera on the table and upload next time for all those that could make it and missed the shots, male stripping and candle wax tricks !!!!!

Viva le boards.ie.....

Ken

You'll have to get your barmen to strip, then it's a deal! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

You'll have to get your barmen to strip, then it's a deal! :D

Sharife or Marcus... they'll both do it for a tenner!!

• Advertisement

Sharife or Marcus... they'll both do it for a tenner!!

Well I don't know which was which but if I come across a spare twenty, you have a deal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 xjennyx

sure id meet up depending on the dates of courses,im up for meeting people :)

Hey, just letting you know this meet up was in June I think. I'm feelin a bit lazy so wasn't going to organise one too soon, but maybe someone else will, or maybe I'll change my mind in a bit. I'm goin to tLL one in August and that'll cost me quite a bit, so I probably won't get round to it til the end of August at the earliest... but I'll be sure and let you know if I do. Keep an eye on here in case someone else comes up with something. Are you in Limerick? just your thingy says Longford or something doesn't it?

Oh maybe start a new thread for this discussion if you want to get people in on it, as the mods will likely close this thread cos it's old.

Advertisement