Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers Summertime! (this Friday in Salt House)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭techyjon

Kelly's
    I'm off that weekend :-)
    Craic should be good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Townhouse
    9th and Salthouse seems to be the winners so far, unless a massive surge will come of people :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

O'Connell's
    Are ye setting the day today?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

Bierhaus
    has the date and place been set yet? many ppl planning on goin missed the last one so hope to make this one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

Roisin Dubh
    Well it looks like it's going to stick at 9th in Salthouse, I shall be late unfortunately (work at the last minute) so I will be there about 9.45 I hope... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

O'Connell's
    SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE :P

Pretty please? and yes I was really bored... :pac:

O'Connell's
    Flojo wrote: »
    SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE SET THE DATE
    Pretty please? and yes I was really bored... :pac:

I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE

O'Connell's
    *high 5* :p

O'Connell's
    *high 5* :p

attachment.php?attachmentid=640328&stc=1&d=1239136557

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Townhouse
    Mr.Mister wrote: »
    attachment.php?attachmentid=640328&stc=1&d=1239136557
    Eiffel Tower !(IT Crowd)

9th Salthouse ? biko...

• Advertisement

O'Connell's
    (Bikos not here right now, please leave a message after the tone.... BEEP)

Hai Biko.. see you in the Salthouse on the 9th kk.. dress sharp :p

O'Connell's
    (Bikos not here right now, please leave a message after the tone.... BEEP)

Hai Biko.. see you in the Salthouse on the 9th kk.. dress sharp :p

This is his ringtone:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Kelly's
    Cool, calling it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Kelly's
    Which one is the salthouse..i get confused with my pubs:o

Kelly's
    used to be Weigh Inn, and before that Zulu.

Salthouse.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Townhouse
    I'd love to head to this because TBH since I graduated from college and all my classmates have disbanded back to their respective homes I'm finding it very hard to meet new people here. Alas I'm working the 9th so can't make it this time! /sadface

Kelly's
    Ooh they have Erdinger:D

Might be in Dublin, if not, i'll pop in for a while. Won't be drinking though cos have to drive home:(

Kelly's
    Well, if the poll is anything to go by (and it never is) there should be almost 20 people there on Friday.

Cue the "I know I voted, but now something has come up" posts ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Tony Almeida

Townhouse
    I didnt vote... And would come, but its my Godsons first birthday.....

Everyone in attendance should organise it for the following weekend again as well

Kelly's
    Yeah, no probs. There's one every few months anyway.

• Advertisement

Kelly's
    Is there a way to know where everyone is, or just go round asking strangers are they from the internet? :D

Townhouse
    Are ye all easy to get along with lads? Because I'l be honest I can get very nervous meeting people for the first time! :D Should I just leave my fears to rest? lol

Kelly's
    alwaysadub wrote: »
    Is there a way to know where everyone is, or just go round asking strangers are they from the internet? :D
    There's the Know your Galwegians thread. Or we get a boards sign to put on the table.

I'm usually ok, Asmodean, until I had a few. Then all hell breaks lose :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Carolyyn

Roisin Dubh
    Asmodean wrote: »
    Are ye all easy to get along with lads? Because I'l be honest I can get very nervous meeting people for the first time! :D Should I just leave my fears to rest? lol

You won't come to any harm, people at the previous meetups were grand. Although I recall I sat at the wrong table when I came along to my first one, that was a bit embarrassing...

Townhouse
    Sounds good to me! I'll definitely pop along next time I'm free and there's one planned. :) Besides I haven't frequented nearly enough of Galways pubs in my 5 years here, criminal I know.

Townhouse
    Sure. I'll come.

O'Connell's
    Coming to the beers?

Stick your mugs in here :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055622172

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Feck it I cant go. I missed the last one too, never been to a boards beers. Maybe next time.

O'Connell's
    *stands up*

Hi my name is Flojo and I'm an alcoholic... I will be totally up for another boards beers next weekend aswell.. for those that miss out. :pac:

Also if you like movies and beer..join our cinema club!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130554403648452

• Advertisement

Townhouse
    Brilliant. Official or unofficial I will be heading out next saturday so because I'll miss this weeks session :(

Advertisement