Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will you be upgrading??

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

StereoLove wrote: »
    I have my iPhone 3GS about two months. I well prefer the 3GS personally.
    i own a 3gs.what is this ios4 you speak of?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

i own a 3gs.what is this ios4 you speak of?
    iPhone OS 4. iOS is the new name. It's the latest version of the iPhone's operating system.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

iPhone OS 4. iOS is the new name. It's the latest version of the iPhone's operating system.

The benefits of which are outlined here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

Yes I will be Upgrading.

My upgrade is already Due

I am in UK on UK 02 network.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

This shall be a gift to myself! I skipped the 3GS, so this will be a biiiig jump for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

ok so now that i know 3 will have the iphone for sale as well as o2 and vodafone i would like to know which network is best for me to move to from meteor ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Craigels wrote: »
    ok so now that i know 3 will have the iphone for sale as well as o2 and vodafone i would like to know which network is best for me to move to from meteor ?

Define best. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

best being reliable network ,great 3G coverage , best iphone bill plans

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I guess that's a little subjective based on; where you live, what proportion of calls/texts/data you consume, which of those is the most important to you

It's a bit like walking into a crowded hall and asking what's the best pub to drink in. The answer depends very much on your requirements. Are you looking for cheap drink, stylish surroundings, loose women, football on the main screen, decent selection of wines/cocktails..........

Ask a really vague question and you'll get dozens (or none) really vague answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Heliosvector

currently i think vodaphone is the best since their 3 lowest plans offer pretty much the same things as 02 but they also give you 2gb browsing a month. 02 do not (this is for the current 3gs models)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭happyeveryday

I think discussions about pricing plans, network coverage and how many mms's you send per month is for another thread. This is more about gauging boardies reaction to a new device released by a company that has a very strong brand loyalty.

I think discussions about pricing plans, network coverage and how many mms's you send per month is for another thread. This is more about gauging boardies reaction to a new device released by a company that has a very strong brand loyalty.

^ This.

Please take such questions to a separate thread.

Also, no sign of a recession in this thread, is there? I must admit I am quite surprised at the number of Yes votes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Definitely upgrading, I have a €200 One4All voucher I've been saving for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Also, no sign of a recession in this thread, is there? I must admit I am quite surprised at the number of Yes votes.

Well I don't know about anyone else but I have been saving my pennies :D.

Literately! Over € 600 saved to buy the iPhone 4 on PAYG :P.

mad muffin wrote: »
    Well I don't know about anyone else but I have been saving my pennies :D.

Literately! Over € 600 saved to buy the iPhone 4 on PAYG :P.

You know what? The way things are at the moment, everyone deserves a treat. Fair play to you I say.

I'm saving to buy the Mrs. me an iPad. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I gonna stick with my 3GS nothing the 4 that I really want or need. The only thing I really wanted was multitasking and I don't need to upgrade to get that.

Advertisement