Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matt Cooper is happy with senator Ivor Callelly

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Biggins wrote: »
    So far this year €70,000: 166de7k.jpg

Last year: €90,000 on top of other expenses.
    xq2w3.jpg

I hope to christ this sparks the beginning of the end of the current regime. It's one outrage that almost all people can get angry about, with luck media and public pressure will mount to an unbearable degree on clueless Cowens shoulders.

There can be no justification for those figures, none.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

moonpurple wrote: »
    ivor decided to resign today

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0605/callelyi_butlerl.html
    breaking news:eek:

Pity he didn't do it with the help of a lynch knot.

Line these cnuts up against a wall and kill them, simple. And i'm not taking the piss either. Kill them. Make an example of them. They are contributing to the indirect deaths of others. Extreme? YEa, but fcuk them, scum of the earth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

scum of the earth.

If I were an algae coating on a pond, I'd object to that on the grounds that I was far more useful and less corrupt than those you are referring to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

Pity he didn't do it with the help of a lynch knot.

Line these cnuts up against a wall and kill them, simple. And i'm not taking the piss either. Kill them. Make an example of them. They are contributing to the indirect deaths of others. Extreme? YEa, but fcuk them, scum of the earth.

don't be sitting on the fence now will you:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,543 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Ivor's back in the news, arrested by the Gardai today. This follow's on from the investigation into the documents he submitted for new Mobile Phones claims to the Seanad, and the sending of a file to the DPP, & decision to prosecute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement