Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OAKRIDGE AIRSOFT

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

great skirmish today the more i get to know the site the better it gets, should have more dog company out next sunday.

ps where lookin for 3/4 more solid players to join dog company so if interested get out to oakridge next sunday.

good stuff, see ya's then :D

i'm getting alot of interest in the wednesday evening game aswell

Oakridge Airsoft Membership

Hey All,

We are opening up a membership option, this will give you a discount off the walk on fee, a discount off bb's and drinks on site aswell as letting you take part in members only games, the annual fee for this will be €50, however we will be doing it at a special offer price for July of €40 and as a bonus anyone who becomes a member in July will be entered into a draw to win a KJ WORKS KP-02 Pistol, this is a GBB SigSaur P226 valued at €125.

The benefits of membership are:

- €5 Discount off the walk on Fee, weather its a full day/half day or evening game
    - Access to Play in members only games
    - Discounts on site for Drinks and BB's
    - If your Gun breaks on the day, the cost of a rental to a member is €10

If your interested in becoming a member, we can accept payment in the cabin on Game Days, or if anyone would like to I have a paypal address that can be used, please pm me for that if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

Oakridge Airsoft Membership

Hey All,

We are opening up a membership option, this will give you a discount off the walk on fee, a discount off bb's and drinks on site aswell as letting you take part in members only games, the annual fee for this will be €50, however we will be doing it at a special offer price for July of €40 and as a bonus anyone who becomes a member in July will be entered into a draw to win a KJ WORKS KP-02 Pistol, this is a GBB SigSaur P226 valued at €125.

The benefits of membership are:

- €5 Discount off the walk on Fee, weather its a full day/half day or evening game
    - Access to Play in members only games
    - Discounts on site for Drinks and BB's
    - If your Gun breaks on the day, the cost of a rental to a member is €10

If your interested in becoming a member, we can accept payment in the cabin on Game Days, or if anyone would like to I have a paypal address that can be used, please pm me for that if your interested

sounds good kev, been meaning to head up sooner, but everytime i do, the rest back out and im not going alone haha

sounds good kev, been meaning to head up sooner, but everytime i do, the rest back out and im not going alone haha

sure drag them kicking and screaming :D damo's up the whole time along with a few of the other dtd heads

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

cant make it this week. work has me in belfast and derry tomorrow. so ill be feck by the time i get home.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

is there an age limit at this site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

meself and seven will be down to you on sunday

3102derek wrote: »
    cant make it this week. work has me in belfast and derry tomorrow. so ill be feck by the time i get home.:mad:

Ah sorry to hear it, from the bookings your going to miss a good night!
    Scody94 wrote: »
    is there an age limit at this site

we can have from 12's playing, however I try to limit under 16's to Saturdays only
    tonyj_mc wrote: »
    meself and seven will be down to you on sunday

Thats great, see ya's then, there's a few others due on sunday aswell

As a side note, all my rentals are booked for this evening and saturday

Hey All,

An update to later the Oakridge Unit will be out in force this evening and they've asked me to say that they'll be looking to recruit a few new players so if anyone is interested come along

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

we can have from 12's playing, however I try to limit under 16's to Saturdays only

super im 16 so i may try it out over the coming weeks

• Advertisement

Scody94 wrote: »
    super im 16 so i may try it out over the coming weeks

perfect stuff so, if you need to rent gear don't forget to gimmie a shout before you head up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Hey Kev

Myself and 3 others at the moment possible 8 are coming down sunday too

• Registered Users Posts: 31 fisherclark

Hey Kev its Eoin from dog company those lads for sat fell through, theres really no definites till theres a deposit paid is there, was lookin forward to it too, gona try get a few people really wanted to get back up there.

Sorry man
    Eoin

jeawan wrote: »
    Hey Kev

Myself and 3 others at the moment possible 8 are coming down sunday too

thats deadly, the more the merrier :D

Sundays looking good

Hey Kev its Eoin from dog company those lads for sat fell through, theres really no definites till theres a deposit paid is there, was lookin forward to it too, gona try get a few people really wanted to get back up there.

Sorry man
    Eoin

thats no bother at all man, 3 of my rentals decided to die on me tonight anyway, so was starting to get worried about getting them fixed in time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Bailey.!

Graet games at oakridge last night well run and a gud turn out will be bck .,.,:D

Bailey.! wrote: »
    Graet games at oakridge last night well run and a gud turn out will be bck .,.,:D

your more than welcome back up anytime :D no flinching from you guys when charging the tower

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Sleveile

Another great night last night.

Some good competition as well!!!

Any other takers for next Wednesday night ????

And its not a good idea to take up position in one of the tower when you're attacking,as I found out the hard way:eek:.

Lets see some more up there for next week.

Sleveile:):)

Sleveile wrote: »
    Another great night last night.

Some good competition as well!!!

Any other takers for next Wednesday night ????

And its not a good idea to take up position in one of the tower when you're attacking,as I found out the hard way:eek:.

Lets see some more up there for next week.

Sleveile:):)

they had you kinda pinned down allright, but you gave them a good fight :D

Oakridge and Oxegen

Hey All,

Just to let you know we are still open while oxegen is on, access to the site shouldn't be a problem at all, however if you are heading to the site using junction 6 off the n7 part of the road from the junction to the site is the oxegen yellow route so there could be some small delays on that

Access from the N81 from Brittas and coming in from rathcoole shouldn't have any delays on them

• Advertisement

hey all

i have rentals now available for tomorrow as i had a group pull out, I have also had other grups ring to confirm for tomorrow

and we're also expecting good numbers for sunday aswell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭dirdeen

haven't been up your way in a while but am thinking bout headin up this wednesday or the next with 3 mate. . . is there generally a good turn out on the wednesdays? haven't skirmished in ages :(

dirdeen wrote: »
    haven't been up your way in a while but am thinking bout headin up this wednesday or the next with 3 mate. . . is there generally a good turn out on the wednesdays? haven't skirmished in ages :(

yup there sure is, there should be at least 20 there this wednesday, waiting on people to confirm now on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

is the big game still on for sat kev ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Thanks for a great days skirmishing absolutly knackerd now :)

Cheers to all the lads who helped us look for all the stuff we managed to loose:D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭fido37

Another great game out at oakridge, the wolf pack came and were sent packing... Fair play to the lads from the unit they fought a good fight and it was pleasue teaming up with our oakridge brothers to keep the wolfs from the door. Great numbers again great weather ... Roll on the dogs next walk in oakridge and lookin forward to teaming up with the unit again

Stealthirl wrote: »
    is the big game still on for sat kev ?

yup it sure is, well once i can sort a few extra rentals :D

great games sunday and fair play to dog company on some great ambushing and the wolfpack for some great play aswell

i hear on wednesday we'll have dog company and the unit out, so if any other teams want to head up let me know and we should be able to sort out a discount if theres more than 10 of ya's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

ill try and drop up.i have to get a MRI on the knee that day

hey all, we're expecting good numbers up later, including dog company and the unit aswell as a number of walk on's so it should be another good evening at oakridge

• Advertisement

great games last night, had 26 on site to play and a few others who couldn't play but made good hostages for the games :D

Advertisement