Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

more shots fired:(

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

Ok, I accept that not all the Caseys are bad but no way would I hire a (daytime) pyjama wearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

campo wrote: »
    I heard these were two famous brothers from Limerick who once were kidnapped anyway the guards pulled them over and when he put his head into the window the put the window up and drove off with his head stuck in it what scum bags the poor guard.

That is different to the press statement on it. The press statement said that the garda went up to the stationary vehicle and that the scumbags inside pushed the door out into his face with the glass breaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Kess73 wrote: »
    That is different to the press statement on it. The press statement said that the garda went up to the stationary vehicle and that the scumbags inside pushed the door out into his face with the glass breaking.

Just what I heard from a friend who happens to be a ex guard from ballyneety

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

campo wrote: »
    Just what I heard from a friend who happens to be a ex guard from ballyneety

Sounds like a load of BS. The Gardai rammed the car off the road and into a ditch. It was stationary when the Gardai got to it, as described by witnesses in the paper at the time. Kess's story makes much more sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Sounds like a load of BS. The Gardai rammed the car off the road and into a ditch. It was stationary when the Gardai got to it, as described by witnesses in the paper at the time. Kess's story makes much more sense.

My story ain't mine at all, it is what was said in the press statement to the media by the Gardai.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Itsdacraic wrote: »

It could be BS not sure why this guy would lie to me eitheir way I just hope the guard recovers and these 2 scum get a long sentence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Rashers Ryan was sentenced to 8 years in jail today and his brother Eddie got 6 years. The other muppet with them pleaded not guilty so I assume he will go to trial. Great start to the weekend to see those scumbags getting lengthy sentences.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Jigga wrote: »
    Rashers Ryan was sentenced to 8 years in jail today and his brother Eddie got 6 years. The other muppet with them pleaded not guilty so I assume he will go to trial. Great start to the weekend to see those scumbags getting lengthy sentences.

Pair of them will be out for Christmas so?

Advertisement