Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever fancied someone purely based on their posts/threads?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Rule #29 of the internet: In the internet all girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents.

Don't be fooled.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Can't believe I just read all of this.

Any chance of getting my 5 minutes back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I thoguht you were female until very very recently you bastid!

Betcha fancy me even more now. :p

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Can't believe I just read all of this.

Any chance of getting my 5 minutes back?

tbh

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

See the springsteen in my sig...that's just a honey trap for pete. S'up babe

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

NothingMan wrote: »
    Picking on Brummy is a bad idea, he's like the little brother we never had!

Or wanted. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

Nulty wrote: »
    Classic! In a nutshell! :pac:

I was mildly attracted to vicecreamsundae when she posted here first. (Prol still am). She seems like a girl with a lot of knowledge and a lot of stuff i like in a girl. Thats why shes my only friend

/honesty

awww. you're my only friend too, still. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

brummytom wrote: »
    I don't think I'm funny, I think I'm hilarious.

Run along now

Yes I'm quite positive that you have made many people have a little giggle at you over the years, i told you to run along first, I don't go away. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

donfers wrote: »
    funnily enough, there is a theory put out there by linguistic expert steve pinkner...

that if someone writes in a loose style, without capitals and spaces out their sentences....

well then they might have big congo bongos...

i.e. on a subconscious level they don't feel the need to compensate for a lack of size in the bewbage department
    Or Pinker's playing to form and has forgotten that some people just don't know where the shift key is. He's never experienced a world where some people appear to be able to write without having ever learned to read. Get frozen now and when the idiocracy arrives, you can be king of banks and stones and every blooming thing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

I've fancied this poster ever since they posted a pic of themselves (think Freddie Ljungberg in CKs):
    OutlawPete wrote: »

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

no, but only because having met some irl i found it was better when they lived wholly in my imagination. and funnily the ones I never suspect are always more pleasantly surprising. expectations and outcomes

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

admit it

as you are reading this

you are mentally undressing me and covering my nekkid body in lemon curd ya filth monger:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

BBDBB wrote: »
    admit it

as you are reading this

you are mentally undressing me and covering my nekkid body in lemon curd ya filth monger:P

No I am not , lemon curd isn't my thing . How's about a great big turd on your chest :eek::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

*titter*

*blinks eyelashes*

Kasabian! :eek: Im disgusted!!! how can anyone not like lemon curd??:confused::D

hi stovelid ;) lookin fine

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Since there is no shameless disgusting flirtacious forum that you all have access to I am going to go with 2 things, just so as you know.
    1. You all disgust me.
    2. This thread will soon be closed so it's time to whip out your collective privates in an attempt to beat the clock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Since there is no shameless disgusting flirtacious forum that you all have access to I am going to go with 2 things, just so as you know.
    1. You all disgust me.
    2. This thread will soon be closed so it's time to whip out your collective privates in an attempt to beat the cock.

Thanks

1. You all disgust me.
    2. This thread will soon be closed so it's time to whip out your collective privates in an attempt to beat the clock.

Your're a roide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭JoeyW

I've played with myself while reading your posts. I've fantisized about stroking your funnel, and playing with your wheels..

And you call me honest???:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭JoeyW

Abigayle wrote: »

I've played with myself while reading your posts. I've fantisized about stroking your funnel, and playing with your wheels..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

JoeyW wrote: »

Thats a whollllllle other kettle of fish right there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

The Lurrrve Police are in the house....sketch!

just so you know

I would!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Tar and we'llallhavetea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

To answer the OP, no, this is what I imagine what everyone on the internet looks like...

Pic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭EraseAndRewind

Pighead....*swoon*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    To answer the OP, no, this is what I imagine what everyone on the internet looks like...

Pic

not far wrong....:D

but am not bald

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

how can you fancy some one who posts on boards... espechily after hours, its like alter ego south central...

Tho I just got a view of milf of the day walking underneeth my balconey worthy of covitisness. :D

Advertisement