Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever fancied someone purely based on their posts/threads?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Y'can pussyfoot all y'want lads but if it came down to a game of top trumps the girls would be sending we'llallhavetea and the lads would be sending javaboy and that's all there is to it.....imho

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

donfers wrote: »

what about you?

yep. get your coat you've pulled:D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Ahh yes the smart ass poster who thinks hes funny. I've been warned about these, run along now.

I don't think I'm funny, I think I'm hilarious.

Run along now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

i can say i fancied anyone but.....

there was a poster who linked to her blog, her writing style was beautiful and i could imagine myself beside her as she wrote. i would have loved to sit and read more of it but it felt alot like spying/intruding so i did'nt.

(am married btw so not some cyberstalker lol)

i just felt like she was the kind of person i would like as a friend. she still posts a lot so cant name her. also not a looks thing as she did not have a pic.

:o:o:o:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

brummytom wrote: »
    I don't think I'm funny, I'm think I'm hilarious.

Run along now

I never knew how to tell you this Tom... but it just seems like the perfect time, the perfect thread...

I've played with myself while reading your posts. I've fantisized about stroking your funnel, and playing with your wheels..

*sigh*

Luvz joo xox

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I've fancied Abigayle, based on the above post and the one to do with "squelching"
    Rawr ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I never loved a man until I notcied OutlawPete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

I've fancied Abigayle, based on the above post and the one to do with "squelching"
    Rawr ;)

i second this :o

my nips third it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

i have admired and laughed at many posts, look forward to some, ignored others, but i have a few that i look forward to reading.

Rawr ;)

Seeing as we're doing honesty tonight... I wanna play with your fun-bags! :o

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Abigayle wrote: »
    I never knew how to tell you this Tom... but it just seems like the perfect time, the perfect thread...

I've played with myself while reading your posts. I've fantisized about stroking your funnel, and playing with your wheels..

*sigh*

Luvz joo xox
    This just in: Young boy in Birmingham has just drowned in a pool of his own spunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

phasers wrote: »
    I fancy someone here purely because of their posts

I saw a picture and they're an ugly fcuker

Ha, they sound like a total loser.
    Pighead wrote: »
    This just in: Young boy in Birmingham has just drowned in a pool of his own spunk.

"Nearly breaking his back in the process."

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Some think i'm "Mrs Tuffins" and some (rightly) think it's (Mr Stuffins).

So i'd like to think that both genders would consider me the love of their lives........

........ but it always ends up that GIRLS think i'm a girl and GUYS think i'm a guy!

Internet crushes are so complicated :(

That's not honesty, it's common sense! :pac:

Wine and dine me plz! :cool:

soups05 wrote: »
    i can say i fancied anyone but.....

there was a poster who linked to her blog, her writing style was beautiful and i could imagine myself beside her as she wrote. i would have loved to sit and read more of it but it felt alot like spying/intruding so i did'nt.

I literally shuddered when i read this!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I've never fancied someone from boards from their posting style no, but admired them and have actually wanted to chat with them yes. Some people post away from AH in a way different to ths sh*te that is usually posted in here that gets my attention, but mostly people will post the same way in every forum.

There are posters on boards that most people will love, and seeing a thread of theirs or a good post makes them all fuzzy inside hehe! Highly doubtful anyone gives a f**k about most of my posts anyway, I dont talk enough crap in them:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

BBDBB wrote: »
    only if you can determine a ladies chest measurements from a post

so YES, absolutely:D

You might want waist measurements as well....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

/runs from thread :o

into your bed :cool:

Btw we'llallhavetea guys ...the imagination doctors say you will never walk again :pac:

Highly doubtful anyone gives a f**k about most of my posts anyway, I dont talk enough crap in them:pac:

Well i, for one, love you MoN given the criteria!

I think you talk sh1te ALL the time :pac:

That's not honesty, it's common sense! :pac:

Wine and dine me plz! :cool:

Oh shit... shes getting all serious on me.. :eek:

This is what lads have to put up with for an auld fiddle with them??

Hows about Abrakebabara and a can? :pac:

• Advertisement

Let's bring this to the desperate and over 30 thread, shall we? ;):P

Oh, and sold on the can idea!

OT, I've never fancied anyone based on their posts, I've just thought they seemed interesting or funny and prayed to some higher force that they were a beaut in person :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Now THAT is some romantic sh1t...

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

:pac:

Who doesn't? They're IMMENSE!

In answer to the OP....I was actually just having a conversation with another boardsie about this the other day and the answer is definitely yes! Luckily most people who I've e-fancied haven't disappointed when I saw their pic or saw them at the beers. :cool: There are some who I still haven't seen and I remain horny hopeful :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

Yes I have.

Who doesn't? They're IMMENSE!

In answer to the OP....I was actually just having a conversation with another boardsie about this the other day and the answer is definitely yes! Luckily most people who I've e-fancied haven't disappointed when I saw their pic or saw them at the beers. :cool: There are some who I still haven't seen and I remain horny hopeful :pac:

Does their posting history make them MORE attractive?

I'd liked the best username thread more. People liked me in there. Except for some dude who I had never heard of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I think that whole april fools matching thing helped it out too, there was an accompanying thread of absolute shameless filthy flirting and thats when I put riding a boardsie on my bucket list

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

JoeyW wrote: »
    Hold on a second...
    I'm a girl and I have a blue star???
    *insert brown star joke*
    Pighead wrote: »
    Link?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Well i, for one, love you MoN given the criteria!

I think you talk sh1te ALL the time :pac:
    Lovely...one down, thousand more to go:pac:

This is what lads have to put up with for an auld fiddle with them??

Oh you don't know the half of it...but the fiddle would be worth it:p
    MrStuffins wrote: »
    Does their posting history make them MORE attractive?
    So boards old timers like me with LOTS of post history have a chance? score!:pac:

• Advertisement

So boards old timers like me with LOTS of post history have a chance? score!:pac:

And I, with just over 2k posts, don't have a chance!

It's like the opposite of the real world, where i'm a Sexual Tyrannosaurus!

Advertisement