Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Office Block (Tallaght)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

My first time in Dorgheda I broke my hand, sliced my arm on another day. I cracked my ribs in The Warehouse, f*cked up my leg there too.

Its all part of the fun.

Ah yes the leg injury, defending complex B and i hear Brian on the other side of the wall screaming at the green team to move up and support him, I have a quick peek to see where exactly he is and there is was in the corner hopping up and down, at first I thought it was some form of war dance he was doing lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Keegan wrote: »
    Ah yes the leg injury, defending complex B and i hear Brian on the other side of the wall screaming at the green team to move up and support him, I have a quick peek to see where exactly he is and there is was in the corner hopping up and down, at first I thought it was some form of war dance he was doing lol

Lol, still held off the whole team though. Ha I rock (in a site that I designed anyway :p).

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

Lol, still held off the whole team though. Ha I rock (in a site that I designed anyway :p).

did you respawn much that day??

joe stodge wrote: »
    did you respawn much that day??

Lol, thats it man. Me and you mono e mono in The Office Block.

Lol, thats it man. Me and you mono e mono in The Office Block.

your on!!!!

could take a while with the size of the place!!

• Advertisement

joe stodge wrote: »
    your on!!!!

could take a while with the size of the place!!

Infact we may never find eachother OOOH :eek:, hunted is gonna be good in there man :D:D:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Hardtop

Really really looking forward to this. i needs ma cqb.
    see you on the 2nd.
    and ill be bringing a +1

Hardtop wrote: »
    Really really looking forward to this. i needs ma cqb.
    see you on the 2nd.
    and ill be bringing a +1

Should be good fun Graham, looking forward to seeing you down there boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Any pics? :D

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Any pics? :D

None yet mate sorry :o, I swear I'll get some tomorrow ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Haha no worries man - I just don't want to miss when they get uploaded :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Rehydrator

quick question for Airosft reloded, any time scale on "the compound" & "the facility" coming on line? i know i am jumping ahead of myself, considering you havent even opened the office block.
    PanzerDublin

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rossla

Book me in for the opener,there'll be a one or two with me

Rehydrator wrote: »
    quick question for Airosft reloded, any time scale on "the compound" & "the facility" coming on line? i know i am jumping ahead of myself, considering you havent even opened the office block.
    PanzerDublin

One thing at a time mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Malone1994

Don't suppose you could tell me if there'll be rentals available? if so how many?

Malone1994 wrote: »
    Don't suppose you could tell me if there'll be rentals available? if so how many?

On opening day there'll only be 3 or 4 rentals available I'm afraid. Once the place is properly open there will be upwards of 30 rentals available.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Malone1994

thats perfect, do they need to be booked in advance?

Malone1994 wrote: »
    thats perfect, do they need to be booked in advance?

They do

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭IrishRatticus72

Any chance of the Warehouse mortar making an appearance?
    If so, I`ll go ahead and book myself in for testicalur reconstruction now so............
    How are you going to marshall 3 floors too? Yourself, Aaron and Bert on a floor each, using the oul` walkie talkies, supervising the bit of old ultra-violence?

Any chance of the Warehouse mortar making an appearance?
    If so, I`ll go ahead and book myself in for testicalur reconstruction now so............
    How are you going to marshall 3 floors too? Yourself, Aaron and Bert on a floor each, using the oul` walkie talkies, supervising the bit of old ultra-violence?

We will be hiring marshall pretty soon dude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

can i put myself down as a maybe for opening night? car is off getting fixed so not sure if it will be done in time:D

Hi all, we may be a day or two sorting our boards account out.

In the meantime don't forget you can get us on our forums

way to get outta posting those pics brian!!!! ;)

Don't forget to bring your gun in a bag for opening day people.

Don't forget to bring your gun in a bag for opening day people.

Tesco, or Dunnes.
    I would use an M&S, but then you`d know I was from the southside.

Seriously though, how hot is it going to be inside, I know you won`t be running air con., and going by your recent post, I`m gonna think smart and bring a feck load of water.

Our rules have been adjusted to suit the majority of your opinions.

Our new rules are:

When close use the knife kill if possible, other wise it must be a single (or two) shots into the abdomen.

Semi (Or Burst) fire will be instructed instead of full auto for engagements

The Bang kill is still not allowed on any Airsoft Reloaded site.
    Tesco, or Dunnes.
    I would use an M&S, but then you`d know I was from the southside.

Seriously though, how hot is it going to be inside, I know you won`t be running air con., and going by your recent post, I`m gonna think smart and bring a feck load of water.

We are also working on having vending machines on site, hopefully for the opening day.

Our rules have been adjusted to suit the majority of your opinions.

Our new rules are:

When close use the knife kill if possible, other wise it must be a single (or two) shots into the abdomen.

Semi (Or Burst) fire will be instructed instead of full auto for engagements

The Bang kill is still not allowed on any Airsoft Reloaded site.

We are also working on having vending machines on site, hopefully for the opening day.

Thank god for the no bang-kill rule, that just sucks.
    I`ll assume by close you mean in the same room, or less than 10 feet or so distance, for single/double tap?
    And finally, semi all throughout, or just on the stairs/certain scenarios?
    Oh, one other thing, could you put a contraceptive dispenser in the men`s, Keego`s got that look in his eye again, happens every summer........
    ....And I ain`t no bufty.

Thank god for the no bang-kill rule, that just sucks.
    I`ll assume by close you mean in the same room, or less than 10 feet or so distance, for single/double tap?
    And finally, semi all throughout, or just on the stairs/certain scenarios?
    Oh, one other thing, could you put a contraceptive dispenser in the men`s, Keego`s got that look in his eye again, happens every summer........
    ....And I ain`t no bufty.

Lol, semi/burst thourghout - no bang kill - only use full auto when moving room or surpressing - single fire at or on stairs.

When shooting someone only shoot them using single or burst fire !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

So glad you're goin with semi rules brian, it'll allow the games to flow that bit better :) maybe you could have a limited ammo/midcaps only day each week :D

anyway just confirmed, myself Cha and Mike will be down opening night (aswell as the OH). By the look of the place I reckon it's gonna be epic ;)

• Advertisement

lperrozzi wrote: »
    So glad you're goin with semi rules brian, it'll allow the games to flow that bit better :) maybe you could have a limited ammo/midcaps only day each week :D

anyway just confirmed, myself Cha and Mike will be down opening night (aswell as the OH). By the look of the place I reckon it's gonna be epic ;)

Good stuff Luca, I'll see you then mate. We basically got the whole 2nd floor done when you left today boss, sweating!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement