Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Office Block (Tallaght)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

what kind of games you going to be running? one team starts on top floor and the other on the bottom and meet in the middle kinda thing!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

trig740 wrote: »
    what kind of games you going to be running? one team starts on top floor and the other on the bottom and meet in the middle kinda thing!!:D

There will be different scenarios Trig

Hi all, we'll be popping a few pics up tomorrow evening for you to have a wee look. :D

Again remember to book in if your dropping in for the opening day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Do we have to email you to book in? Or can i just tell ya here that me and two other lads will be down

Craigsy wrote: »
    Do we have to email you to book in? Or can i just tell ya here that me and two other lads will be down

Whatever way suits you Craig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭IrishRatticus72

Book me in for definite mate, may have a 2nd , will give you plenty of notice if he`s coming along.

Book me in for definite mate, may have a 2nd , will give you plenty of notice if he`s coming along.

Cool stuff Vin, see you then

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

any idea of an aprox capacity??

joe stodge wrote: »
    any idea of an aprox capacity??

We're going with 60 for now Joe, the place is pretty big.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

Gonna have to order more mags for the ak methinks, assuming Warehouse rules apply, and there`s none of this minimum distance wussery?
    Seriously never knew how much I`d miss CQB mate.[/QUOTE]just to confirm you are running full auto indoors?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

just to confirm you are running full auto indoors?

DICEMAN7 wrote: »
    just to confirm you are running full auto indoors?

We are, the only place that may be semi is around the stairs mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭gambitthefirst

is the test game free.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

A la Jack Bauer:

is the test game free.

That question`s already been asked, it`s not a test game, it`s going under the heading of "cartel", and it`s 20euro, assuming you have your own gear.
    It`s gonna be epic.

That question`s already been asked, it`s not a test game, it`s going under the heading of "cartel", and it`s 20euro, assuming you have your own gear.
    It`s gonna be epic.

As vin said lads, its not a test game. Its the opening day of the site, you should arrive shortly before 6 (doors will be open at 17:30 so if you can get there then you'll save some time) and it's €20 for the evening.

As vin said lads, its not a test game. Its the opening day of the site, you should arrive shortly before 6 (doors will be open at 17:30 so if you can get there then you'll save some time) and it's €20 for the evening.
    If the weather`s like it was today, expect to find me sitting outside the door all evening, skulling some dutch gold.
    "never run when you can walk, never walk when you can stand, never stand when you can sit, never sit, when you can lie down, and never pass a supply of fresh beer (water)".
    I miss the "pacfic" already..........,
    ....time to fire up the digi box methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Where the hell are the pictures?!11111one

Im slowly loosing my mind here!

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Where the hell are the pictures?!11111one

Im slowly loosing my mind here!

I completely forgot to take pictures guys, really sorry. I'll get it done over the next day or two. Sorry again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Is this place right beside a topaz garage ?
    If it is, then i think i seen it today :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Actually, ive just seen where it is on the map and i was thinking of a different office block i saw, but its only around the corner from where i was and its really handy to get too :)
    Look forward to see some pics :)

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Actually, ive just seen where it is on the map and i was thinking of a different office block i saw, but its only around the corner from where i was and its really handy to get too :)
    Look forward to see some pics :)

Yeah, its just around the corner from the topaz (4 doors down from a deadly cafe) and it is mad easy to get to.

M50 (exit 10 Belgard) turn right at the top of the slip way, go straight until you have to turn (take the left). Turn right at the little roundabout and we are on you left before the next one.

Might be handy to do the warehouse trick and post a mobile number, someone`s bound to pull into the wrong building, and I can just imagine the security guard`s face when 4 blokes get out of an suv in urban camo with a heap load of 416s or m4s.
    It is Tallaght, after all.;)

Might be handy to do the warehouse trick and post a mobile number, someone`s bound to pull into the wrong building, and I can just imagine the security guard`s face when 4 blokes get out of an suv in urban camo with a heap load of 416s or m4s.
    It is Tallaght, after all.;)

Fair point lol, the number is the same as before and is on the website: 085 8300955.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

hoorah!!!!!!!!!and a **** load of bb's:)

citizenken wrote: »
    hoorah!!!!!!!!!and a **** load of bb's:)

Lol, we would only be making the stairs area semi so people can make it up. It works the other way we will go with it. Its gonna be up to those who attend the opening day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Lol, we would only be making the stairs area semi so people can make it up. It works the other way we will go with it. Its gonna be up to those who attend the opening day.

Yea I think that will work, you don't want anyone getting injured on the first day.:)

citizenken wrote: »
    Yea I think that will work, you don't want anyone getting injured on the first day.:)
    I believe that honour will fall to me, first time in the warehouse I took a round to the forehead, bled like a stuck pig.
    First time in Redbarn, I got a smack of an ak barrel on top of the head.
    Probably catch aids on opening night, why not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

I believe that honour will fall to me, first time in the warehouse I took a round to the forehead, bled like a stuck pig.
    First time in Redbarn, I got a smack of an ak barrel on top of the head.
    Probably catch aids on opening night, why not.

Oh yeah that day at Redbarn, I remember that...must give Keogh a call lol

• Advertisement

My first time in Dorgheda I broke my hand, sliced my arm on another day. I cracked my ribs in The Warehouse, f*cked up my leg there too.

Its all part of the fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement