Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Office Block (Tallaght)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

joe stodge wrote: »
    holy **** the size of that place.

Yeah, it just seems a lot bigger inside too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Miscreant

This is absolutely awesome and only a short walk from my house. You will never get me out the door of this place! :D
    Nicely done guys and I hope it is a roaring success. The location is very good too as it is about a mile from the M50 and the LUAS is around the corner. Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

any pics of the inside??

joe stodge wrote: »
    any pics of the inside??

Not yet dude, I'll throw a few up over the next few days yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

Not yet dude, I'll throw a few up over the next few days yeah.

eh, no!! now!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭IrishRatticus72

I just filled my bags after seeing the size of it.:eek:
    And then I saw the size of the office block, and that just topped it off.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

Just round the corner from work so I'll defiantly be seeing your there:D

I just filled my bags after seeing the size of it.:eek:
    And then I saw the size of the office block, and that just topped it off.;)

Why do you always have to be so filthy Vinny? I LOVE IT !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Yeah, it just seems a lot bigger inside too
    You're right.I think seeing it from the outside doesnt do it justice.It really is a lot bigger when you're inside.
    Also maybe you should thank the vandals for creating all those lovely holes in the walls between rooms!
    PS. Hows the clean up going:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Tis the whole building Ken, with 100s of window to throw wee fellas through ;)

The age limit is 11+

**** Im underage:Dlol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Berkut wrote: »
    ye bastards :p...doesn't Dublin have enough sites :(
    I want it down here in Limerick..:mad:

Come on up for a visit you'll be treated well..guaranteed:)

ricka wrote: »
    You're right.I think seeing it from the outside doesnt do it justice.It really is a lot bigger when you're inside.
    Also maybe you should thank the vandals for creating all those lovely holes in the walls between rooms!
    PS. Hows the clean up going:)

Going in today Richard, the place isn't that bad sure you saw it. I love the jobs on the walls that they did here and there.

The staircase (each one) are perfect too, should be good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Valasca

Hmmm what time will you guys be there at, might pop down to have a little looky. Just don't tell keegan :P

Bróna

Valasca wrote: »
    Hmmm what time will you guys be there at, might pop down to have a little looky. Just don't tell keegan :P

Bróna

The place isn't insured for the public yet Bróna. We can only have workers in there at the minute, just in case ya know.

But soon ;-)

Ah Bum, but i can stand outside with binoculars ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

Odd question for you will there be a room that my other half can set up camp in? She use to sit upstairs in the warehouse when I was up and yous tried many times to talk her into play but it never worked

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭FunkBlaster87

Is the 40 for rentals including game time, or is taht an extra 20 on top of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Valasca wrote: »
    Ah Bum, but i can stand outside with binoculars ;)

binoculars?:eek: You mean a spotting scope don't you? ;)

Woops, yes yes of course thats what i meant :)

However...*ponders mounting a pair of binoculars on her G36*

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

My house is less than 2 mins away from this.
    Looking forward to seeing this:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Me and two others will be down opening night. What time you want people to arrive at? Is kick off 6? Is this going to be one full length game for the whole evening or is it going to be broken up?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

2 mins down the road from me ,il be there for the opening night happy days

trig740 wrote: »
    Odd question for you will there be a room that my other half can set up camp in? She use to sit upstairs in the warehouse when I was up and yous tried many times to talk her into play but it never worked

Just the reception area trig but I'm pretty sure thats gonna be a wee bit full.

Everyone should arrive around 18:00 and be loaded up for 18:30 to kick off the games lads.

Its €20 for the evening and the games will go straight through (with a smoke break or two maybe), I was in there today scrubbing the place and the heat was unreal. We got the third floor done and collapsed, we had to just go home after that.

The place is stupidly big I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

stupidly big = endless fun!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

Can't wait to get up mite not be able to make it up on opening nite but I will be up the Tuesday after

Just the reception area trig but I'm pretty sure thats gonna be a wee bit full.

Everyone should arrive around 18:00 and be loaded up for 18:30 to kick off the games lads.

Its €20 for the evening and the games will go straight through (with a smoke break or two maybe), I was in there today scrubbing the place and the heat was unreal. We got the third floor done and collapsed, we had to just go home after that.

Bet ya would of kept going if there was a bottle of Jamey hidden in a corner...........
    Gonna have to order more mags for the ak methinks, assuming Warehouse rules apply, and there`s none of this minimum distance wussery?
    Seriously never knew how much I`d miss CQB mate.

Bet ya would of kept going if there was a bottle of Jamey hidden in a corner...........
    Gonna have to order more mags for the ak methinks, assuming Warehouse rules apply, and there`s none of this minimum distance wussery?
    Seriously never knew how much I`d miss CQB mate.

none of thats sissy stuff no, the only thing we are on two minds about is perhaps going single fire on the stairs. We are only even considering this because AON and a few others that have recently been to The Mall in Redding http://www.firstandonlyairsoft.com said that it worked great so we may try it.

Depends on what the customers want though.

Is the 40 for rentals including game time, or is taht an extra 20 on top of that.

Sorry for the late reply FunkBlaster LOLOL :D, it is €40 for the time, rental and a bag/bottle of bbs mate. Nice and cheap ;)

none of thats sissy stuff no, the only thing we are on two minds about is perhaps going single fire on the stairs. We are only even considering this because AON and a few others that have recently been to The Mall in Redding http://www.firstandonlyairsoft.com said that it worked great so we may try it.

Depends on what the customers want though.

Suppose it would make it easier to take the next floor, as long as, you guessed it, it doesn`t go Redbarn on us, and some dick hoses us when we were in the stable.
    Me mickey was raw red for days afterwards, couldn`t touch meself down the back of the no.27 like I usually do.

• Advertisement

Suppose it would make it easier to take the next floor, as long as, you guessed it, it doesn`t go Redbarn on us, and some dick hoses us when we were in the stable.
    Me mickey was raw red for days afterwards, couldn`t touch meself down the back of the no.27 like I usually do.

Now now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement