Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US/IRL] 6x15 - "Across The Sea" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 FitzerP

Im still holding out that what we've seen so far is a ruse and the wool will be lifted from our eyes (Hoping!).
    There doesnt seem to be too much more to happen, Evil locke trying to kill the losties, losties either staying leaving or dying, so maybe there going to blow us away!!
    ... by they way is the man in backs name Adam, and the mother is Eve....locke said it all the way back in the old days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I can honestly say, hand on heart, that this was the first Lost episode I ever fell asleep watching.

It should have come much earlier in the episode. Also, pity they didnt put some kind of a timestamp on it.

We dont know if it was 100 years ago, a thousand years ago, 10,000. Even "a long time ago..." would have been something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Only got around to watching this last night and I think it's easily the worst episode of the show I've seen. It's staggering how dumb a piece of writting it is. Also, am I the only one who thinks the production values of the show have seemed pretty poor this whole season?

Advertisement