Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what would your perfect/ideal partner look like?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

Grant Imahara from Mythbusters. Nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Haha too good looking. Is that like the same as me I wonder. I love cute/pretty people, not 'good looking' people ala megan fox etc. No interest in celebrities, plus they wouldn't be nerdy. Can't say I've seen that thread, I can imagine.

Well as long as it's only the odd week like. I rememebr somebody saying it must take ages to brush my hair. 0 isn't a long time :P

Probably, I am equally baffled by the equivalent for guys, like Pete and his Candy, sorry Pete can't let that go :p

Disclaimer: I wash every day.

I can't believe I left out Till Lindemann. Forgive me Till!!!!

scareydoll wrote: »

oh holy fcuk, I love him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

I have no words sis.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

--LOS-- wrote: »
    oh holy fcuk, I love him!
    He's a priest? :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

SadieSue wrote: »
    I have no words sis.

:D:D:D:D:D

Bonito wrote: »

Nope he's the lead singer in Rammstein

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

any one of those chicks on posters and magazines and stuff would do me

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Avril is hotter with blonde hair.

Anyway, brown eyes, brown hair, at least 5'8", nice eyes, nice arms, small bit of stubble/beard, casual dresser - hoodies, t-shirt and jeans.

I know a few people that go out with people that look like their Mam/Dad. It's kinda creepy.

Oh just saw, not saying that she is not stll lovely.
    Hai avril http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/photos/avril-lavigne-abbey-babe.jpg

But I prefer her brunettey old look. She sold out to fashion :p

Oh just saw, not saying that she is not stll lovely.
    Hai avril http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/photos/avril-lavigne-abbey-babe.jpg

But I prefer her brunettey old look. She sold out to fashion :p

why are all the nerds here so obsessed with Avril Lavigne? She just irritates me even from looking at her, never mind her awful music.

She's amazing obv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Thank god for paper bags. Advise you put one over your head in case hers falls off.

Female you.

I used to work with a girl who looked like that.

Alright, I jest! (she only had the moustache). Ginger butterface.

pfff no, he's only one of the hottest things alive and he can do this :pac:

It's hard to get a pic that does justice watch this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

Now that's a fire crotch!

Love that song and album!!!:D

Love that song and album!!!:D

Going to see them this summer :D

I likes their music too ;)

STATE of him. He looks like Ciaran Hinds.

Grant Imahara from Mythbusters. Nuff said.

I didn't think Irish/white girls liked Asian men. I'd f*ck him though. Nice smooth chests they have.

• Advertisement

Going to see them this summer :D
    I likes their music too ;)

You're so lucky!!!! Would love to see them live. They put on a feckin great show.
    I didn't think Irish/white girls liked Asian men

I'd say there's quite a few that do.

You're so lucky!!!! Would love to see them live. They put on a feckin great show.

I'd say there's quite a few that do.

I've never known a girl that did though, fair play to ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I don't wonder, I have my perfect/ideal partner already.

/smug
    I really, really love my left hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

When did this become a sausage thread! :mad: (I expect more from the internets)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Good sense of humour, intelligent, educated, friendly, honest, loyal, responsible, sensible, good manners, mature, kind, roughly not more than 5 years older than me and not more than five years younger than me. Looks after himself, not necessary atheltic but likes sports in particular GAA and Rugby, likes children, shares similar views, interests, habits and values as me, have some things in common, doesn't splash the cash, not full of one self, not over confident, not cocky. Ambitious, motivated, caring, thoughtful, not necessary a hopeless romantic, needs to act like a man! Open, says it like it is, no game playing, is not a player, treats people with respect. Doesn't necessarily have to be able to dance, has some kind of job, has his own place or at least is independent of parents, can drive. Likes to travel, not a boaster, not the big I am, not a manchild, can be their own person, likes there own space and be able to do their own thing aswell, a family kind of guy. He needs to be taller than me roughly 5ft 6 to 6 ft 2 and above average looking. Modern and not old fashioned, good dress sense, nice eyes, and nice hair!

That would be my ideal partner or the perfect man for me! Once he got a personality thats all that really matters to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Erica<3 wrote: »
    Well what would she/he look like or personality be like?

Just i do be wonderin' :rolleyes:

Fat and malevolent.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭clived2

Good sense of humour, intelligent, educated, friendly, honest, loyal, responsible, sensible, good manners, mature, kind, roughly not more than 5 years older than me and not more than five years younger than me. Looks after himself, not necessary atheltic but likes sports in particular GAA and Rugby, likes children, shares similar views, interests, habits and values as me, have some things in common, doesn't splash the cash, not full of one self, not over confident, not cocky. Ambitious, motivated, caring, thoughtful, not necessary a hopeless romantic, needs to act like a man! Open, says it like it is, no game playing, is not a player, treats people with respect. Doesn't necessarily have to be able to dance, has some kind of job, has his own place or at least is independent of parents, can drive. Likes to travel, not a boaster, not the big I am, not a manchild, can be their own person, likes there own space and be able to do their own thing aswell, a family kind of guy. He needs to be taller than me roughly 5ft 6 to 6 ft 2 and above average looking. Modern and not old fashioned, good dress sense, nice eyes, and nice hair!

That would be my ideal partner or the perfect man for me! Once he got a personality thats all that really matters to me!

Thats the best laugh I had all week. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Mine looks like my girlfriend.

Weird that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Robert Downey Junior

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

:eek: Jesus christ woman nobody is that perfect.

Advertisement