Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what would your perfect/ideal partner look like?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I'm looking at her and she's smiling back at me.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

jigglywoo wrote: »
    curly dark brown hair, lots of freckles, a beard, some dorky glasses and a nice bum

If these two have a love child, you might be in luck..

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/9/2009/07/504x_weaver_glasses.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Long, dark curly / wavy hair, bit of meat on them bones (Not what you'd class fat), nice complextion, average height, NOT quirky or any of that hipster fashion crap, and the eyes have to be well defined..........my God, I'm a sucker for the eyes.

Either that or she's willing to accept a tenner for a quicky.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,692 ✭✭✭✭blueser

charlize-theron-beautiful-blond-hair-330x418.jpg
    Hubba hubba!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Just like CANDY, the brunette on Sky Channel 910 now!!

*swoon* :o

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

avril, small skinny brown long straight haired nerd girls mmm

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

If these two have a love child, you might be in luck..

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/9/2009/07/504x_weaver_glasses.jpg

um... no thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭northern lights

My builder, you know who you are....!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

OutlawPete wrote: »

you've got plenty of choice so, there's cheap and tacky aplenty :pac:

--LOS-- wrote: »
    you've got plenty of choice so, there's cheap and tacky aplenty :pac:

They are all bints apart from Candy :)

She's gone now :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

avril, small skinny brown long straight haired nerd girls mmm

Avril is hotter with blonde hair.

Anyway, brown eyes, brown hair, at least 5'8", nice eyes, nice arms, small bit of stubble/beard, casual dresser - hoodies, t-shirt and jeans.

I know a few people that go out with people that look like their Mam/Dad. It's kinda creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Small, petit, bit of meat on the bones (not fat thou), a nice rack n ass, tanned skin, big eyes, wavey brunette hair with a slightly 'messy' look, maybe even some of those glasses with a thick black rim on them (if you know what I mean), straight white teeth and a classy dress sense...........…yip that woul make the perfect looking woman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

My builder, you know who you are....!!! ;)

I doubt he does

beards/stubble is generally good, anyone that's as messy as me :o and I'm a bit on the tall side so it's good if they're not smaller than me.

Michael Pitt is good.

Still trying to find that Punjabi radio station and getting lost? :p

Still trying to find that Punjabi radio station and getting lost? :p

Yup, it has escaped me again tonight ..

There's a girl called Dani O'Neal on 909 now, as I wait for Candy and she has a fine pair herself ... ;)

Now, I could happily move to a desert island with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

The best parts of Evangeline Lily and the worst parts of Helen Keller.

Fookin' perfect.

Yup, it has escaped me again tonight ..

There's a girl called Dani O'Neal on 909 now, as I wait for Candy and she has a fine pair herself ... ;)

Now, I could happily move to a desert island with her.

She is nice. I only know that coz one night at 3am, I was looking for the Al Jazeera station to see if I was facing the right way to face Mecca. By mistake, I ended up facing "OH MAMA" instead. I didn't complain.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

beards/stubble is generally good, anyone that's as messy as me :o and I'm a bit on the tall side so it's good if they're not smaller than me.

Michael Pitt is good.

Must be real hard to find a guy for you so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Me. In a dress.

• Advertisement

Must be real hard to find a guy for you so :pac:

:mad:
    well I find it weird to specify a specific hair colour/eye colour *points finger*

lets not equate messy to dirty either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

My ideal boyfriend would be Swedish, hot, with a long blond backcombed mullet, skintight trousers, cowboy boots, wears makeup, and has a penchant for being gay with his male friends and letting me watch.

:mad:
    well I find it weird to specify a specific hair colour/eye colour *points finger*

lets not equate messy to dirty either.

Hey put away that finger! We all have things we like more than another, doesn't mean you don't like the other things too. (As long as tehy have a soul like)

Too late, equated, so equated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Cleopatra_Rebel

erm....hmmm....my ideal guy would be something like Indiana Jones (and yes i know he is a fictional character!) but someone who is as exciting, adventurous, academic, sexy (in a rough way ;)) and knows how to get out of awkward situations ;):D...does such a man exist?! :o

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Pale skin is always a plus in my books, weird thing I have... (and it's not anaemia)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Pale skin is always a plus in my books, weird thing I have... (and it's not anaemia)

Same, love it. :)

My ideal boyfriend would be Swedish, hot, with a long blond backcombed mullet, skintight trousers, cowboy boots, wears makeup, and has a penchant for being gay with his male friends and letting me watch.

that's err......specific
    Hey put away that finger! We all have things we like more than another, doesn't mean you don't like the other things too. (As long as tehy have a soul like)

Too late, equated, so equated.

fair enough, once they're not too clean cut or too good looking, as in the tll drool thread is full of chizlers and I don't understand it.

but but.......I wash the odd time :pac:, sometimes I brush my hair too. I'm not that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

A brunette girl who does not have to rely on make up to be beautiful, with bright blue or brown eyes. Of course a nice body, but not skinny. About 5' 5''. Mmmmmm :D

Haha too good looking. Is that like the same as me I wonder. I love cute/pretty people, not 'good looking' people ala megan fox etc. No interest in celebrities, plus they wouldn't be nerdy. Can't say I've seen that thread, I can imagine.

Well as long as it's only the odd week like. I rememebr somebody saying it must take ages to brush my hair. 0 isn't a long time :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Den_M wrote: »
    Me. In a dress.
    Thank god for paper bags. Advise you put one over your head in case hers falls off.

Female you.

Advertisement