Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nigella Lawson

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Oh if I hopped on her I'd stay on. ;)

Velcro solves many of man's dilemmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Indeed it does, or she could just hop on me. Either's good.

Indeed it does, or she could just hop on me. Either's good.

Cripes - I hope you're made of substance or she'd flatten you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Wibbs wrote: »
    Lovely face yes, but way too much junk in the trunk so to speak, For my tastes anyway.

Life is ultimately going to be a disappointment for you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Life is ultimately going to be a disappointment for you.
    Part and parcel of being Irish :D

But TBH I dont see why on the body shape front at least. Plenty of slimmer women, with fitter bods than her out there, of all ages. More than plenty.

But no, for me anyway, pretty face, but she's too big. Beyond curvy into more stocky territory. Again in my humble. I prefer women thinner/smaller/scrawnier than that and frankly dont see the fascination with her. I prefered sophie dahl thinner too and nada wrong with that. Its an opinion. If I was living in a cullture where grub was thin on the ground than I would possibly go for that shape more, but I'm not. Though as you can see I'm in the minority.

Plus if she hopped on me I'd likely break, so... :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

Wibbs - she's a porker. There's no getting round her that. Some blokes like fatties, so we should leave them to it - there's plenty of her to round anyway. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

honestly I just see an incredibly sexy woman, her size is irrelevant. (and she has big baps)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭miss5

I think she is very open about being body confident and men find seem to
    find that sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Big mutton ears, big quick google image results muttony ears, big big flappy ears. Just like her father.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

zxy wrote: »
    honestly I just see an incredibly sexy woman, her size is irrelevant. (and she has big baps)
    Yea well I'm not really a boob man either. :D Well I like em, just not too much of a good thing.
    miss5 wrote: »
    find that sexy.
    Maybe, I think its not so much that they think that's sexy. I reckon many if not most men prefer that body shape anyway and because she is confident, has a gorgeous face and other guys will say she's only gorge, men feel more comfortable expressing that.

Often the same guys who on a "fat" thread will cry woe at the notion of a size 18 woman or say Irish women are fatties. Look at the appreciation on this thread. If a tread was started entitled "size 18 woman, sexy or not?" you would get a very different response I reckon.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Amalgam wrote: »
    Big mutton ears, big quick google image results muttony ears, big big flappy ears.

I see no subtext there whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Voluptas

miss5 wrote: »
    find that sexy.

I think this is a really good point - it's not about size, it's about confidence and being comfortable in your own skin. Pretty much any woman can look/feel sexy - it's just a case of having the right mindset, imo

:)

Subjectively yes, very much so, objectively less so. Someone like Beth Ditto is comfortable in her own skin. Very. Yet a thread on her would have a very different tone. Regardless of personal taste Ms Lawson is a very good looking, personally attractive and successful woman, so I'd say holding her up as an example of sexiness through confidence is a bit of a stretch. It's like reading that Kelly Brook had her 30th birthday and is now comfortable in her own skin and feels sexy and thats why she's held up as a good example. Eh no its cos shes a "Fookin Roide" tm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

She has big ears...

Wibbs wrote: »
    Subjectively yes, very much so, objectively less so. Someone like Beth Ditto is comfortable in her own skin. Very. Yet a thread on her would have a very different tone. Regardless of personal taste Ms Lawson is a very good looking, personally attractive and successful woman, so I'd say holding her up as an example of sexiness through confidence is a bit of a stretch. It's like reading that Kelly Brook had her 30th birthday and is now comfortable in her own skin and feels sexy and thats why she's held up as a good example. Eh no its cos shes a "Fookin Roide" tm.

LOL :D - I do take your point .......... I guess I was making more of a point about size not mattering. although I'm sure that there is someone somewhere out there that finds even Ms Ditto attractive:eek: - I'd also say that Beth Ditto's behaviour suggests that she is far from happy in her own skin, IMO but that's a whole other discussion :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

I just lost the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Voluptas wrote: »
    although I'm sure that there is someone somewhere out there that finds even Ms Ditto attractive:eek:

I'm fairly sure there isn't (and I like a big girl as much as the next guy - probably even moreso tbh).

bonerm wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure there isn't (and I like a big girl as much as the next guy - probably even moreso tbh).

PMSL, you'd be surprised what some find attractive!!:eek:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

PMSL, you'd be surprised what some find attractive!!:eek:;)

now now, there lines with in this thread barefoot contessa is not attractive inf act id like to duck tap a grande to her mouth :)

tho to be fair nigella does have some bumps in places... but she does like food so i think that goes hand in hand...

now now, there lines with in this thread barefoot contessa is not attractive inf act id like to duck tap a grande to her mouth :)

tho to be fair nigella does have some bumps in places... but she does like food so i think that goes hand in hand...

and her bumps are in generally in the right places.....

• Advertisement

to a degree shes hot but she just make sme smurk when i watch her on the goggle box.. :D

to a degree shes hot but she just make sme smurk when i watch her on the goggle box.. :D

as long as that's all she makes you do!!:eek: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

and her bumps are in generally in the right places.....

how would one go about finding those places on a sat nav???

BBDBB wrote: »
    how would one go about finding those places on a sat nav???

in some cases, the postal code would be a requirement!!!:eek:

as long as that's all she makes you do!!:eek: ;)

shes over 50 :rolleyes: :pac:

in some cases, the postal code would be a requirement!!!:eek:

Im sure Id take the scenic route :D:cool:

shes over 50 :rolleyes: :pac:

and looks fabulous for her age :)
    Im sure Id take the scenic route :D:cool:

will you be stopping for lunch along the way?:cool:

well if you fancy a nibble, I dare say Nigella is the lady who can tickle yer taste buds :p

well if you fancy a nibble, I dare say Nigella is the lady who can tickle yer taste buds :p

aye, but from reading your post it sounded like you wanted to tickle hers!!:eek:;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Geoffrey seems smitten!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement