Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head shop for Roselawn shopping centre

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Hunter.S

This thread is now redundant because there is not going to be a headshop in roselawn and with the new ban theres not going to be a useful headshop anywhere. I'm sure there is somewhere else on boards to discuss whether the headshop thing is right or wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭tskk

The Wise Owl bookshop is opening up in the old Noel Reid shop. Most of the shelves already stacked......just in time for school books!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

tskk wrote: »
    The Wise Owl bookshop is opening up in the old Noel Reid shop. Most of the shelves already stacked......just in time for school books!

Excellent. I usually bought my books from them when they were in the old bookshop there. Glad to see I'll be able to get them there now.

Advertisement