Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what was the worst that was ever said to you

Options
  • 30-04-2010 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

What was the worst thing somebody ever said to you?

i was having an arguement/row with my sister one night over her keeping me awake. and what she then did was unforgiveable. my breasts are different sizes and there is a considerable difference and its really noticable despite the padding of one side of the bra. my sister cupped her breasts, shoved them into my faced and insisted i caused the row because i was jealous of her breasts. and she loved every minute of it. it wasnt the first time she did it either and i used to let it slide but that night i flipped and cracked and hurt her badly. i'm not proud of what i did and feel really guilty for hurting her but my god she deserved it. i swear to god in the name of all thats holy i will never speak to her again. she doesnt deserve the air she breathes.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭miss5

God that was very nasty of your sister.

I had a brief eating disorder when I was younger and while I was going through
    that my sister would make fat jokes constantly even though I was too thin.
    I think sisters can be incredibly hurtful sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

i hear ya on that one, my sister is one evil bitch i have nothing to do with her, she attacked my partner one night.she used to beat me up all the timei'm so glad i don't have anything to do with her anymore.
    proberbly one of the worst things she ever said to me was i had to take medication because i was mentaly unballanced, i have epilepsy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭SarahMs

I would amount to nothing...... suppose it was kind of reverse psychology.

at the time though I was in a bad place... it could have gone either way really.

then just the usual run of the mill BS that is said to you by ex friends, or ex partners.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

An ex boyfriend (ex for a reason!) said I had calves like a rugby player! Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

A "friend" of mine told me that if I lost a few stone I COULD be quite pretty(I'm 5'6" and about 10 stone):rolleyes:

My daughter told me it would be a good idea if I wrote down all the songs I sang and stuck them on the fridge so that people could still see my beautiful songs but they wouldnt have to listen to me singing them! Shes 5:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Ya my sister is a bitch too.

She used to blame me for everything that went wrong in her life. I couldn't bring her to the gym, she would turn on me saying i didn't want her to lose weight. She lost a book, she thought i took it out of spite cause i didn't want her to do well. Ordered her a phone off the internet, phone was late coming, she demanded for her money back. She's late getting up in the mornings, it was my fault. Couldn't sit in with her one sunday morning when she was learning to drive, she went on and on saying i wouldn't go because i didn't want her to do well. Couldn't go to a party, was sick the same week - so she wouldn't go and turns on me as if it was my fault i was sick and she wouldn't go. Real paranoia. Lashed out on the poor animals just to get to me. If she knows im trying to improve my life at all, she would say horrible things. Once said she would burn my car. I applied to go back to college this year, told me she would email the college and tell me just how evil i am. What? Evil? For not putting up with her tantrums? I do a bit of voluntary work which i love, also threatened to ring the boss there. Whats worse, couldn't ever apologise after her moods. Doesn't see it that im not happy and turns it around on me saying i shouldn't be angry. What does she expect? Sit back and take it? She spent years cutting me off fairly quickly. I asked something, i get a huff. If she knew i was going somewhere and she wasn't, she would get into the bathroom and shower first and take ages just to slow me down. She wished me dead a few months ago and last month, gave a good few blows to my head. Was bleeding badly, was sick afterwards too (very well could have ended up dead with getting hit on the head). Loads of other things.

She isn't worth it anymore. She is very toxic and don't want anything to do with her until she grows up. Im not responsible for her life - she shouldn't be blaming me. If it doesn't go her way, she isn't happy and its my fault. Won't ever speak to her again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Holdy shít..can't wait to read the rest of the posts in here...
    One thing stands out...women can be complete biatches..
    No bloke would ever do that stuff to their siblings like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

'You're the type who'll be dead for six months before anyone misses you'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

You're ugly. You'd be better looking if I smashed your face into a mirror - said to me by someone close to me. No wonder I have self esteem issues :/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,777 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

when i was in 5th class the 6th class lads used to throw slaps on the 5th class lads. I was one of the bigger boys in 5th class, overweight and as shy as hell. so i had one 6th class who used to constantly pick on me, and i never really did much about it.
    until one day in front of everyone he called me "a fat fooker" or something to that effect, i saw red...
    pushed him to the ground...
    and sat on him until his face turned blue!!

moral of the story..
    dont mock those that have a weight advantage!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Giselle wrote: »
    Jesus.
    That's just so unbelievably nasty.

I can't think of any of my own, I guess I've been lucky so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭jenny4385

after 5 years 'i dont love you anymore'

found a lovely post bout me on bebo:: 'what about that freaky beast you scored on paddys day'' really boosted my non existent self confidence

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Awh Jenny (hugs) that's horrible. I've learnt that peple who say things like that have incredibly low self esteem of their own. You have to try to think that and not let it hurt you.

And Berkut I think you're wrong - men may not be as nasty to their siblings - but they can be incredibly cruel to and about girls they've been with - often using them as entertainment value with their friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Jeepers, there are some real nasty pieces of work...I can't remember my sister and I doing anything like that to each other - though my mum did say she found me throwing rocks at her one day when I was little... :eek:

"I bet he divorces you within the year" would probably be the worst comment I've had in real life... :(

I've had a few nasty personal comments on-line which sting a bit at the time but since they don't actually know me I tend to be able to rationalise as being more about them than me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Berkut wrote: »
    No bloke would ever do that stuff to their siblings like that.
    Like, never ever ever? I'd say you're wrong there...
    I've had a few nasty personal comments on-line which sting a bit at the time but since they don't actually know me I tend to be able to rationalise as being more about them than me.
    Yeah there are some really malicious people on this website and it does affect you, if far less than in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

miss5 wrote: »
    I think sisters can be incredibly hurtful sometimes.

I don't think it's down to sisters, but down to those that are closest to you, and indeed down to those that you love the most (even though you probably don't realise it!).

A hurtful comment from a stranger can be brushed away easier than one from someone who knows you very well and with whom you've an emotional bond with, whether it be family, friend or partner.

Worst was from an ex breaking up, saying she just didn't love me any more and expected it to be different.
    Crushing.
    Long over her now though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

"You'd made a perfect rape victim."

Said by my ex after he commented on my naivity.

Possibly the lowest blow he could have ever inflicted, especially since he knew about my past at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

McChubbin wrote: »
    "You'd made a perfect rape victim."

Said by my ex after he commented on my naivity.

Possibly the lowest blow he could have ever inflicted, especially since he knew about my past at the time.

scumbag
    :mad::mad:

lil'bug wrote: »
    scumbag
    :mad::mad:

couldnt agree with you more.. some men think they own women just because ur there girlfriend... not on....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭pinkpigs

I still can't believe it... from my ex-husband/boyfriend of 13 years..

'I do want a family, just not with you'

It still makes my stomach sick every time I think of it (which is every day)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

Lived in a house with two other girls during my first year in college. Thought things were going well, would chat with them in the evenings, share food and went on nights out together. Never had any major disagreements and I genuinely would have considered them friends.

One day after a year living together I found a not very nice facebook conversation about me between the two of them. They gave me a pretty vicious going over, bitching about how much they don't like me and were trying to avoid me. (I know it's easy for me to say, but I am not a bad housemate in any way, and would be considered a 'weird' or difficult person by any stretch.) They didn't even specify what it was about me they didn't like, it was just ... bitching really.

So they would say all these horrible things about me on the internet and then carry on in real life as if everything was ok. They never confronted me about any problems and remaind reasonably polite. The worst thing is I never actually confronted them about what I saw, and to this day I am kicking myself. I even went to alot of trouble to help one of them when they were moving out!

I still get upset thinking about it tbh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cheekyass

When I was 19 I got braces on my teeth to straighten them out. About two months before I was due to get them taken off I met a guy outside a pub who told me that I would be 'decent if I wasn't wearing braces'.......It was awful because I was very self conscious of them as it was. Boys can be so mean!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

A friend of mine(well...friend) said I am al right but a skanky boar? and that I'd only be good as a date and then rape

He said it the day after he tried to get it on with me and I refused...haha
    still doesn't know I know he said it!

Hurt alot though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭miss5

Darlughda wrote: »
    When I discovered my (now ex) husband having an affair with one of my friends, who was also my manager at the time, I asked him why.

His reply - "Because she is the epitome of femininity".

Ladies, it took years for me to repair my self-esteem after that.
    God that's awful, What a creep.

Your better off without him, Must have been a horrible experience.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

A guy from another branch of the company I work for was working with me one day. He had heard of a girl that worked in my office who was a real stunner. He asked a girl, as we were sitting around on our lunch, if there was a good looking girl in the office called such-and-such. This happens to be my name too, so my friend looks in my direction and asks if he's sure he's not referring to me. He just looked at me, laughed and said "No, I said a good looking girl." What a charmer. :rolleyes:

I'm finding it hard reading some of the hurtful things people have said to those who loved them but inspired by how people can move on with life after such damaging comments. Lot of strong ladies on this forum. *Hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

My Dad's wife used to constantly call me ugly when I was a kid. But that's not the kinda stuff I should talk about here!

Oh my ex said to me "you are the most manipulative person I have ever met". Lovely. Then a few minutes later he said I'm not allowed to talk to his new girlfriend :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Giselle wrote: »

I hope you don't mind, but I plan on using that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

My boyfriend last night - 'Oh Truley so and so tagged a photo of you on facebook. Want me to untag it for you?'

Charmed I'm sure :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

That if I ever want to get a boyfriend I should get a boobjob

That I´m ugly

A teacher saying that I was arrogant, immature, controlling, and relying too much on other people(yeah that´s why I lived abroad on my own for two years.....)

Advertisement