Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck In Exams 2010

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭ronivek

(BA CS, BSc CS, BA MSISS, BA CSLL, BA B&C, BA BIT, CS Masters) results are out on;
    • JS/SS: Friday May 28 (MSISS on Tuesday June 1)
    • JF/SF/Masters: Friday June 4

I get to avoid the whole waiting for results thing this year as I've had to request a medical withdrawal. Huzzah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 misslily

ronivek wrote: »
    (BA CS, BSc CS, BA MSISS, BA CSLL, BA B&C, BA BIT, CS Masters) results are out on;
    • JS/SS: Friday May 28 (MSISS on Tuesday June 1)
    • JF/SF/Masters: Friday June 4

I get to avoid the whole waiting for results thing this year as I've had to request a medical withdrawal. Huzzah!

where did you find that? ive been keeping in eye on the exams website and cant find anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭thebossanova

ronivek wrote: »

Boo-urns! Don't fret it'll all work out!
    Good luck next year anyway, and make sure you get a decent FYP supervisor this time! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

half way there! Think I've passed em all so far!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭boblong

Can anyone who does CS tell me what the "Handbook of Mathematics of Computer Science" we might be getting during our maths exam might contain? Is it axioms and like? Because that would be super handy. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

dabh wrote: »
    Be warned that regulations governing repeats vary from course to course.

Some courses will require people to repeat those papers, and only those papers in which they failed. Others require those who fail the Annual Examination to repeat all papers, or to repeat all papers in a particular subject that they have failed. There is no common policy across College.

Also some courses allow compensation between papers, others don't.

Unless possibly you are posting in a course-specific thread, don't rely on responses on boards. Check your departmental handbook, or maybe with the College Calendar. And if that doesn't answer your query, check with your department(s).

Not chance there would be any information about social studies(social work)from anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭ronivek

misslily wrote: »
    where did you find that? ive been keeping in eye on the exams website and cant find anything.

Directly from someone in the CS department.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Just incase anyone hasnt seen,

https://www.tcd.ie/Examinations/Results/pubdates-ann10.pdf

The dates of publication of results are now on the examinations office website

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I finished Wednesday and only coming alive now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Mountain_Surfer

Larianne wrote: »
    FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I finished Wednesday and only coming alive now. :D

Very very jealous. Im not finished until the 20th :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Making my way into TCD now for my exam at 9.30am. I'm a senior freshman but this is the first one I've sat. Stupid question but do I bring my own A4 paper or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

You may already know this by now, but nope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Well that's that out of the way for a few months at least. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

You may already know this by now, but nope.

Yeah, chanced it and they provide ya stuff. Knew it was a stupid question.

Apt after I left, some guy fainted in the exam room and First Aid were called. Damn it, I wish I stayed the extra 20 mins. Bad I know but everyone loves a good auld drama.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Probably not what people want to be talking about, but when are the repeats? Just so I can get my head around exactly how many TV series and games I can complete over the next while. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

They start the week of August 30th.

Advertisement