Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connacht Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭porterbelly

Huge match today for Connacht. I wonder, is it on any channel in the UK? I may try BBC Wales. This game could define Connacht's season.

Trying to get a stream as well

RTE live only show it within Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Funk It

Huge match today for Connacht. I wonder, is it on any channel in the UK? I may try BBC Wales. This game could define Connacht's season.
    It's on BBC Wales alright, they advertised it at the end of the Dragons game last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭its_phil

Would love Griffini to have a big game versus Davies even it is just defensively. 21 tackles last week was very impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

Hon Connacht, lets do it

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

Shocking coverage by RTE. Did they mention this game at all in the preview?

• Advertisement

Fecking hell that was stupid

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Asleep stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

freyners wrote: »
    Fecking hell that was stupid

Someone as experienced as Muldoon should know never turn your back on the ball

Good response

Awful by Patterson. Kearney was the first tackler

• Advertisement

Was McKeon an assistant tackler there?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Its more tackled player hadn't hit the ground so he looks like he's helping the tackler

Unlucky there

TOH very close there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I just feel like if we had Mrs. Parks in for Carr we'd have some great chances to break on the left. Not too bad now after a horrible start.

im struggling to understand how the ref is interpreting assisting tacklers atm. If Mckeons was a penalty then that must surely be one also vs 3

freyners wrote: »
    im struggling to understand how the ref is interpreting assisting tacklers atm. If Mckeons was a penalty then that must surely be one also vs 3

I agree the last few penalties were copies of mckeowns

Lucky as fluck there

Poor scrum. Have to be better in the next one

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Funk It

Its dangerous when Connacht think that their scrum is more dominant than it is. In the previous, we did have a bit of a nudge on, but when Rodney popped up I thought we should picked it. In the next, Rodney got mullered, just lucky that they hit the post with the pen.

• Advertisement

Jordan williams is playing a stormer. If Robbie had arrived 1 second earlier for the tackle and he would have ended put him in the stand

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

The two Williams in the Scarlets back 3 are enjoying themselves today

Marmion not happy with what happened at that ruck. Scarlets arm on the ball i think

The breakdown seems like a lottery On the assistant tackler and the release

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭S12b

It has to be said, Jordan Williams footwork is a joy to watch!!

Clear obstruction on fionn there

Both teams look great attacking but defensivly...

Ref is beginning to annoy me, absolutely no consistency

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Any good play from Connacht is being closely followed by really poor play. Particularly from the loose forwards and Marmion. It's the difference at the moment.

• Advertisement

Considering the start we made im happy with the score at the break, badly need to tighten things up at ruck time

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement