Advertisement
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Cearout AEG and GBB

Closed Accounts Posts: 576 Airsofty1

Hay lads,

I have the following for sale, All AEG's are under the legal Limit bought in Ireland and are fairly priced, I would perfer cash deals- Or bank transfer if posting items, as I dont have paypal account - can meet within reasonable distance of Dublin/Bray - pics to follow I would prefer not to Split these guns...

Aries UMP with trade marks, 2 months old/Skermished in one game,added a metal HK (trades) Silencer, I will throw in a set of new fire Selectors I replaced the crap stock ones with G&P ones (and bought spares at the time cos the they are easy lost) also added Star Side RAS rails - shoots perfectly great rate of fire, comes with Stick batt and Charger Five Mid cap mags Red dot. G&P Flashlight with pressure pad (worth 120 dollars) 270 Euro
    IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg

G&G Scar L (Tan) (Lipo ready) Used once in Hellifire, comes with a couple of High caps and with Battleaxe mag - I have an 8.4 V batt in it at the momentwith I will leave in it 300 Euro ( I will throw in a G&P High grade ACOG for a Quick cash deal...

IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0360.jpg

MAC 11 (ASG) with trades, very reliable gun, Used twice , comes with 3 gas 48rd mags, Coyote Brown Pantac leg holster and triple mag pouches in coyote Brown- 250 euros
    IMG_0452.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg

1911 MEU -Tan with Serpa leg panel and Two mags - Never really Used it - replaced the original Inner barrell with a Stainless Steel one, - Marine logo on the handgrip... 100 euros
    IMG_0451.jpg

Kart M14 Socom JAE -100 painted this Camo - clean pro paint job, with G&P QD silencer 2x high cap mags BI-POD, and 4X 32 Scope (Mil grade water proof scope)... + charger and 9.6 Battery 200 Euro
    IMG_0460.jpg

Before I finished the paint work, just to give you a better idea of scale and design of this Model M14
    IMG_0354.jpg

CYMA GSG-5 with blowback folding stock (Fully Upgraded) Tune up kit- Hop,Precision Barrel, - PFI Smoker sliencer, G&P PEQ (Working) - sweet gun, Perfect Blowback action, also comes with Eotech Scope, Low profile RAS clamp, 5 Mid caps - 1 High cap and Battleaxe MP5 double mag... 320 Euro - Seriously good peice of kit - I will be really sad to see it go! comes with Battery...

Pics to follow...

I will be adding more stuff as I Find them burried in the back of Wardrobes etc...lol

Comments

Advertisement