Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cearout AEG and GBB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

yeah that sounds all good man should be out your way next week if ya will hold them till then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Airsofty1

not sure to be honest dude.... if I get an offer on the kit im gonna have to flog it on ya know...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

yeah thats not a bother :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Well if andy is taking the launcher and nads then I will offer the rest €120
    for the other bits as advertised and can arrange collection tonight as you are after a quick sale
    ( can I assume that you are still in Graystones)

DeBurca wrote: »
    Well if andy is taking the launcher and nads then I will offer the rest €120
    for the other bits as advertised and can arrange collection tonight as you are after a quick sale
    ( can I assume that you are still in Graystones)

Not in Greystones no mo mate... Im based in Bray now... Hows collection tomorrow night sound... Same person as the last time.. I can meet her half way or she can meet me at mine... Im up north till then... Let me know man :-)

Airsofty1 wrote: »
    Not in Greystones no mo mate... Im based in Bray now... Hows collection tomorrow night sound... Same person as the last time.. I can meet her half way or she can meet me at mine... Im up north till then... Let me know man :-)

Tomorrow night is good
    It will be the same lady as before, maybe meet somewhere in the middle if that is OK

Adding more items - vest - top and bottoms...

Vest - CB colour, no pouches - selling so its to big for me, so would suit a bigger man -20 quid

IMG_0489.jpg

tm M14 (camo) €150 - shoots about 300 - precision barrell, comes with a 8.4v batt, and Scope mount, 1 high cap mag.. Springfield trades,
    IMG_0492.jpg

Marpat - bought off ebay banned, tops a lil faded only worn once, bottoms were never worn.... 32 waist, 32 leg - Medium size... comes with Knee and elbow pads etc... €40 no tears....
    IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg

DeBurca wrote: »
    Tomorrow night is good
    It will be the same lady as before, maybe meet somewhere in the middle if that is OK

Not a bother mate... Sure if we say 8 PM in charlesland around at the superquinn... - she should know where it tis... :-)

Not a bother mate... Sure if we say 8 PM in charlesland around at the superquinn... - she should know where it tis... :-)

Thats perfect

• Advertisement

Updating Pictures of Radio
    Toy Soldier Replica AN/PRC-148 Radio with swimmer Headset, €140 euro, paid over 200 for it 2 months ago

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Armyairsoft

Adding more items - vest - top and bottoms...

Vest - CB colour, no pouches - selling so its to big for me, so would suit a bigger man -20 quid

IMG_0489.jpg

tm M14 (camo) €150 - shoots about 300 - precision barrell, comes with a 8.4v batt, and Scope mount, 1 high cap mag.. Springfield trades,
    IMG_0492.jpg

Marpat - bought off ebay banned, tops a lil faded only worn once, bottoms were never worn.... 32 waist, 32 leg - Medium size... comes with Knee and elbow pads etc... €40 no tears....
    IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg

offer on vest

Hay, Drop me a PM to arrange... :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Armyairsoft

sound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Bounceman

Still available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Viper Antidote

Offer asking on M14 and bits, collected!

• Advertisement

Bounceman wrote: »

Still available?

sorry dude the 1911 is gone

viper offer accepted on the m14 will txt ya to arrange

:D Cheers Airsofty! :D

Updating
    M14 and cb vest sold pending payment...g&g raider sold payment recived thanks deburca

still avaiable...

G&G scar l-220 gun only
    ASG mac 11 with silencer 3 gas mags,pantac leg holster and tripple mag pouch
    200 euro
    double eagle shorty with flexy stock,molle scabert and 10 shells-100 euro
    Cyma gsg 5 with blowback comes with batt-5 mid caps battleaxe elecctric mag and one high cap-I have taken the peq box and eotech off this sale and have ajusted the price of the gun to 140 euro
    toysoldier an 148 replica radio with swimmers headset -140 euro

marpat uniform -40 euro
    m203 (camo) + 4 x grenades mixed capacity (all new) test fired once 100 euro..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

I'll take the cb vest if the deal falls through

Noted... :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

any chance of a pic of the shotty, or point out what page its on cause i can't find it in the thread :p

IMG_0370.jpg

Sorry man- this is the only pic I have in the scabert....

double eagle shorty with flexy stock,molle scabert and 10 shells-100 euro

Any pics???

only the one I put above, Shows the shotty in the scabert, but its pretty much new..

only the one I put above, Shows the shotty in the scabert, but its pretty much new..

Would you sell for 80?
    Where are you based?
    And is the body steal or heavy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 darcanningwesth

Hay lads,

I have the following for sale, All AEG's are under the legal Limit bought in Ireland and are fairly priced, I would perfer cash deals- Or bank transfer if posting items, as I dont have paypal account - can meet within reasonable distance of Dublin/Bray - pics to follow I would prefer not to Split these guns...

Aries UMP with trade marks, 2 months old/Skermished in one game,added a metal HK (trades) Silencer, I will throw in a set of new fire Selectors I replaced the crap stock ones with G&P ones (and bought spares at the time cos the they are easy lost) also added Star Side RAS rails - shoots perfectly great rate of fire, comes with Stick batt and Charger Five Mid cap mags Red dot. G&P Flashlight with pressure pad (worth 120 dollars) 270 Euro
    IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg

G&G Scar L (Tan) (Lipo ready) Used once in Hellifire, comes with a couple of High caps and with Battleaxe mag - I have an 8.4 V batt in it at the momentwith I will leave in it 300 Euro ( I will throw in a G&P High grade ACOG for a Quick cash deal...

IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0360.jpg

MAC 11 (ASG) with trades, very reliable gun, Used twice , comes with 3 gas 48rd mags, Coyote Brown Pantac leg holster and triple mag pouches in coyote Brown- 250 euros
    IMG_0452.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg

1911 MEU -Tan with Serpa leg panel and Two mags - Never really Used it - replaced the original Inner barrell with a Stainless Steel one, - Marine logo on the handgrip... 100 euros
    IMG_0451.jpg

Kart M14 Socom JAE -100 painted this Camo - clean pro paint job, with G&P QD silencer 2x high cap mags BI-POD, and 4X 32 Scope (Mil grade water proof scope)... + charger and 9.6 Battery 200 Euro
    IMG_0460.jpg

Before I finished the paint work, just to give you a better idea of scale and design of this Model M14
    IMG_0354.jpg

CYMA GSG-5 with blowback folding stock (Fully Upgraded) Tune up kit- Hop,Precision Barrel, - PFI Smoker sliencer, G&P PEQ (Working) - sweet gun, Perfect Blowback action, also comes with Eotech Scope, Low profile RAS clamp, 5 Mid caps - 1 High cap and Battleaxe MP5 double mag... 320 Euro - Seriously good peice of kit - I will be really sad to see it go! comes with Battery...

Pics to follow...

I will be adding more stuff as I Find them burried in the back of Wardrobes etc...lol
    i will give you 250 for the scar + acog

Bounceman wrote: »
    Would you sell for 80?
    Where are you based?
    And is the body steal or heavy?

Howdy - based in Bray, its heavy enuf, abt 3kg I recon, but its nylon and ABS very sturdy bit of kit... Ill take 80 if yer pickin up :-)

i will give you 250 for the scar + acog

Scar is gone buddy - sorry I hadnt got time to update the list...

Howdy - based in Bray, its heavy enuf, abt 3kg I recon, but its nylon and ABS very sturdy bit of kit... Ill take 80 if yer pickin up :-)

Hmm how much delivered to Dublin?

Where in Dublin mate... I dont drive so if yer miles out post would be a better option - but would meet ya anywhere alone the dart line if that would suit ya...

• Advertisement

M14 collected. Cheers Airsofty! M14 in immaculate condition, sorry for the rush.......no time for a cuppa! A pleasure as always! :D

M14 collected. Cheers Airsofty! M14 in immaculate condition, sorry for the rush.......no time for a cuppa! A pleasure as always! :D[/QUOTE.

a pleasure bob:-)

Hey airsofty did you get rid of the cb vest yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Would you trade the Scar for an Aug A1 and a Brand New taurus PT 24/7?

Any news? (sorry if I seem impatient just want to make sure before I go looking)

offer on vest

I believe the Vest has been taken.

Markom5a wrote: »
    I'll take the cb vest if the deal falls through

I saw! Just being sure! Thanks anyway

Markom5a wrote: »
    I saw! Just being sure! Thanks anyway

No probs, :D

Thanks viper

Scar is gone now too, sold outside of boards-I'm removing all other items from sale for the moment too...

Thanks to everyone for the sales and intrest

• Advertisement

Thanks viper

Scar is gone now too, sold outside of boards-I'm removing all other items from sale for the moment too...

Thanks to everyone for the sales and intrest

ok thanks, i really have to get quicker at this :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭T.C.

Picked up the RIS rail last night - thanks a million Airsofty, always nice to meet a fellow enthusiast. Good luck with that project - Arnie'd be proud :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 oscarc

how much for the scar without the acog and how mant mags

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

oscarc wrote: »
    how much for the scar without the acog and how mant mags

Sorry to answer for Airsofty, but the Scar has been sold!:)
    Someone else asked a few posts ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 oscarc

what size is the uniform

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevinhalvey

hi is the m14 sold

• Advertisement

Replying as buyer.......yes, both M14's are sold. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevinhalvey

aw i wanted it :mad::mad:

thanks anyways :P:P:P

Sorry! Have to say a huge thanks to Airsofty......both are in exceptionally good condition and have been commented on by numerous players while skirmishing for both range and accuracy. Thanks Airsofty......my son keeps taking me out now cause I can't get him in range!!! ;)

Sorry! Have to say a huge thanks to Airsofty......both are in exceptionally good condition and have been commented on by numerous players while skirmishing for both range and accuracy. Thanks Airsofty......my son keeps taking me out now cause I can't get him in range!!! ;)

Top man bob.... Id put money ill run into the buisness end of em sometime... :-)

Lol Airsofty ..........I'll second that .........lol........I've yet to give the M14's a run .......can't pry them outta his hands!! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement