Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cearout AEG and GBB

• 19-04-2010 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 576 ✭✭✭

Hay lads,

I have the following for sale, All AEG's are under the legal Limit bought in Ireland and are fairly priced, I would perfer cash deals- Or bank transfer if posting items, as I dont have paypal account - can meet within reasonable distance of Dublin/Bray - pics to follow I would prefer not to Split these guns...

Aries UMP with trade marks, 2 months old/Skermished in one game,added a metal HK (trades) Silencer, I will throw in a set of new fire Selectors I replaced the crap stock ones with G&P ones (and bought spares at the time cos the they are easy lost) also added Star Side RAS rails - shoots perfectly great rate of fire, comes with Stick batt and Charger Five Mid cap mags Red dot. G&P Flashlight with pressure pad (worth 120 dollars) 270 Euro
    IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg

G&G Scar L (Tan) (Lipo ready) Used once in Hellifire, comes with a couple of High caps and with Battleaxe mag - I have an 8.4 V batt in it at the momentwith I will leave in it 300 Euro ( I will throw in a G&P High grade ACOG for a Quick cash deal...

IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0360.jpg

MAC 11 (ASG) with trades, very reliable gun, Used twice , comes with 3 gas 48rd mags, Coyote Brown Pantac leg holster and triple mag pouches in coyote Brown- 250 euros
    IMG_0452.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg

1911 MEU -Tan with Serpa leg panel and Two mags - Never really Used it - replaced the original Inner barrell with a Stainless Steel one, - Marine logo on the handgrip... 100 euros
    IMG_0451.jpg

Kart M14 Socom JAE -100 painted this Camo - clean pro paint job, with G&P QD silencer 2x high cap mags BI-POD, and 4X 32 Scope (Mil grade water proof scope)... + charger and 9.6 Battery 200 Euro
    IMG_0460.jpg

Before I finished the paint work, just to give you a better idea of scale and design of this Model M14
    IMG_0354.jpg

CYMA GSG-5 with blowback folding stock (Fully Upgraded) Tune up kit- Hop,Precision Barrel, - PFI Smoker sliencer, G&P PEQ (Working) - sweet gun, Perfect Blowback action, also comes with Eotech Scope, Low profile RAS clamp, 5 Mid caps - 1 High cap and Battleaxe MP5 double mag... 320 Euro - Seriously good peice of kit - I will be really sad to see it go! comes with Battery...

Pics to follow...

I will be adding more stuff as I Find them burried in the back of Wardrobes etc...lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

Airsofty1 wrote: »
    G&G Scar L (Tan) (Lipo ready) Used once in Hellifire, comes with a couple of High caps and with Battleaxe mag - I have an 8.4 V batt in it at the momentwith I will leave in it 300 Euro ( I will throw in a G&P High grade ACOG for a Quick cash deal...

is the acog a 4x32 and what colour is it? would be interested if it was tan in colour and if you'd sell seperately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Aries UMP with trade marks, 2 months old/Skermished in one game,added a metal HK (trades) Silencer, I will throw in a set of new fire Selectors I replaced the crap stock ones with G&P ones (and bought spares at the time cos the they are easy lost) also added Star Side RAS rails - shoots perfectly great rate of fire, comes with Stick batt and Charger Five Mid cap mags Red dot. G&P Flashlight with pressure pad (worth 120 dollars) 270 Euro

CYMA GSG-5 with blowback folding stock (Fully Upgraded) Tune up kit- Hop,Precision Barrel, - PFI Smoker sliencer, G&P PEQ (Working) - sweet gun, Perfect Blowback action, also comes with Eotech Scope, Low profile RAS clamp, 5 Mid caps - 1 High cap and Battleaxe MP5 double mag... 320 Euro - Seriously good peice of kit - I will be really sad to see it go! comes with Battery...

If you do split I would be interested in making an offer on the flashlight if it's a LED unit.

Would also make offer for the Eotech, offer dependant on model & colour

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hi

Will offer 230 euros for the ARES UMP!:)

I presume there are no issues with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Airsofty1

to be honest mate I bought this for 270 in Go tactical a couple of months ago, minus the Extra's on it - getting quite a lot of extras for the money dude- so I aint gonna move much on the price... No problems with the gun what so ever - only for the person on the reciving end of it during a game :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

offer asking for the 1911 and Serpa (€100 i think it was)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

trade this for the ump or the scar if your interested?
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055864952

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

to be honest mate I bought this for 270 in Go tactical a couple of months ago, minus the Extra's on it - getting quite a lot of extras for the money dude- so I aint gonna move much on the price... No problems with the gun what so ever - only for the person on the reciving end of it during a game :-)

Understandable mate!:)

I will up my offer to 250 euros. But that is stretching me at the moment.
    I will be up in Dublin this week at work as well.

damagegt wrote: »
    trade this for the ump or the scar if your interested?
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055864952

No thanks man, im shaving down my collection at the mo.. :-)

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Understandable mate!:)

I will up my offer to 250 euros. But that is stretching me at the moment.
    I will be up in Dublin this week at work as well.

Ok rooky1 - drop me a PM to arrange meeting or summit :-)

Berkut wrote: »
    offer asking for the 1911 and Serpa (€100 i think it was)

Deal on the 1911 - Drop me a PM... :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

No thanks man, im shaving down my collection at the mo.. :-)

no problem best of luck with the sales.

Ok so im adding My Custom Paint job JG Styer Aug... Marpat paint job - Now this thing could use a bit of work, Fires ok, but range and rate of fire is slow - but if servicing Gear boxes etc is yer gig then this would be a good fixer upper as theres none like it as far as I have seen around... Looking for 90 Quid two high caps and batt inc... more then welcome to test it out...

DSC06711.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Viper Antidote

Offer €70 for the Aug, as is. Not a whole lot to be one with it hopefully! Can meet in Dub preferably.

Offer €70 for the Aug, as is. Not a whole lot to be one with it hopefully! Can meet in Dub preferably.

Yeah I recon theres to much greese in the GB or summit like that, - recon summit like that, is firing ok and all that jazz... Yeah so towns cool with me... Drop me a PM to meet up

Cheers .....pm on the way!

Ok so after much rooting about I found the following bits and bobs to add

7 gbb m4 mags. As far as I know at least two are working and the rest need a bit of work, most likly seals and the like, might be worth someone [/U]picking em up for parts or repair... as there still pricey - will work in an AGM M4 GBB - few scratches etc as they were used - sale pending

I have a TDI M4 GBB hand grip - 10 euro
    RIS M4 forend for AGM GBB -15 euro
    Lower RECIVER (Complete Trigger etc) can be dropped into another gun, comes with Marine Knights Armourment markings -30 euro

Double Eagle Flexistock 3 shot Shotgun, 10 or so shells and a CB Molle Scabert perfect on my VEST (was custom made by a dude on Ebay - 100

Pics to follow

Adding Pic of the GSG - Comes with 5 mid caps and battleaxe and 1 high cap- refill for the PFI Smoke cap silencer and everything ya see in the pic - 300 euro
    IMG_0470.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

offer asking on those two working m4 mags (and also two broken) pending an inspection :).... 4 mags in total

Hi.....offer €50 for the m4 GBB mags.......collect with the Aug? :)

Iperrozzi - sellin as a lot dude, Viper offered on all :-(

Viper - Seen as I like ya go on lol and ya offered on all:-) will txt ya to arrange today man

Cheers Airsofty! Much appreciated!

• Advertisement

Ya did and I declined on the post after it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭T.C.

Hi Airsofty. Offer 10 Euro for the AGM GBB RIS forend? Happy to pick up in Dublin or the vicinity....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Next time you might want to stipulate conditions in your original post, they were marked as a tenner each, not for sale as a set for 70...

Anyway GLWS :)

lperrozzi wrote: »
    Next time you might want to stipulate conditions in your original post, they were marked as a tenner each, not for sale as a set for 70...

Anyway GLWS :)

Will ammend - thanks...

T.C. wrote: »
    Hi Airsofty. Offer 10 Euro for the AGM GBB RIS forend? Happy to pick up in Dublin or the vicinity....

Ok cool - drop me a PM :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

hey mate,
    ill offer 230 for the scar,
    without the mags and battery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Scrambles_

Offer asking on MEU 1911 set if other falls through. Can meet in Dublin / Bray.

:):) Aug and M4 Mags Collected :):) A pleasure meeting you and all items perfect and exactly as described! A gentleman!

Scrambles_ wrote: »
    Offer asking on MEU 1911 set if other falls through. Can meet in Dublin / Bray.

Noted :-)

• Advertisement

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    hey mate,
    ill offer 230 for the scar,
    without the mags and battery.

So 230 for gn only then? If so accepted :-) drop me a pm

Advertisement