Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you afraid of?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Losing my rugged handsomeness...

serious? I thought it would have been reliving those msn conversations with deise. I was gonna mention me but norwegianwood said you love me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

A recent post made by soccy in one of the other threads reminded me of every guys biggest fear:

Getting an erection at an inappropriate time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

Pygmalion wrote: »
    A recent post made by soccy in one of the other threads reminded me of every guys biggest fear:

Getting an erection is never appropriate. :P Pure smut...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

serious? I thought it would have been reliving those msn conversations with deise. I was gonna mention me but norwegianwood said you love me...

Oh yeah, you're a right bundle of fun you are...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Whenever I'm out and about, a little part of me is always subconsciously scoping the area for escape routes and doors in case of a 28 Days Later style crazy-people outbreak. I have a weird fear of zombies/whatevertheyare in that movie. The thought of human beings becoming mindless viruses spreading out and infecting each other or whatever... dislike :(

Such a stupid fear.

I love when a user name and thread title synch up nicely :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

:eek:

Bob say it isnt true?! You love those conversations.. I know you do, you were throughly enjoying it last night and all those other ones :)

I guess a fear of mine would be people not enjoying those convos.. I'll think of more later but pour the moment J'ai devoirs francais (if thats wrote wrong we know how badly I need to do it..)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

AllInOne wrote: »
    Getting an erection is never appropriate. :P Pure smut...

True, gentlemen like I never experience that problem, for we are not interested in such smut until marriage.

True, gentlemen like I never experience that problem, for we are not interested in such smut until marriage.

Phew, glad to hear it. Glad to see there's still some real gentlemen out there also. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

deise_girl wrote: »
    :eek:

Bob say it isnt true?! You love those conversations.. I know you do, you were throughly enjoying it last night and all those other ones :)

I guess a fear of mine would be people not enjoying those convos.. I'll think of more later but pour the moment J'ai devoirs francais (if thats wrote wrong we know how badly I need to do it..)

omfg, major grammar fail! Look up the present tense of devoir and add the infinitive of faire to it. When you're done, get back to me... *sigh* I'm scared of that evil monthly text I receive from meteor..

I'm scared of that evil monthly text I receive from meteor..

Oh yeah, definitely. They always have to send it at the most awkward time too, after a night out or when I seriously need money for something else :( Evil corporations...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Flying. Every flight I go on, I think I'm going to die on it. I don't believe in that facing your fear notion because I don't know how many aeroplanes I've been on and I'm still clenching the armrests.

Dying in a horrible circumstance. Mostly from a terrorist attack or some global warming effect.

Getting Alzheimer's.

Living alone.

Having no job.

Ya know, the usual!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

omfg, major grammar fail! Look up the present tense of devoir and add the infinitive of faire to it. When you're done, get back to me... *sigh* I'm scared of that evil monthly text I receive from meteor..
    I thought devoirs was homework.. Damn =/
    I have the most ridiculous fear of puppet things on tv.. Well kinda puppet things we had to watch this movie The miracle maker in religion bout Jesus or something, seriously couldnt watch it, I started learning history instead! And since that everything like Team America, Podge and Rodge even Toy Story a lil just freaks me out.. Its really ridiculous tbf :o

I also overthink things wayy to much and scare myself that way!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I agree.

A guy in a class yesterday told me "at this desk I've room for an erection". NEedless to say I moved away!!

Bit lousy, you coulda broke that guys heart! That was obviously his lead in move. Sad times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

deise_girl wrote: »
    I thought devoirs was homework.. Damn =/
    I have the most ridiculous fear of puppet things on tv.. Well kinda puppet things we had to watch this movie The miracle maker in religion bout Jesus or something, seriously couldnt watch it, I started learning history instead! And since that everything like Team America, Podge and Rodge even Toy Story a lil just freaks me out.. Its really ridiculous tbf :o

I also overthink things wayy to much and scare myself that way!

"Devoirs" is homework. J'ai devoirs français (I have French homework) is mostly right.. It's J'ai des devoirs français to be a stickler about it. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I fear failure.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

creggy wrote: »
    I fear failure.

:(

I'm kinda like that, except I'm terrified of not living up to my own expectations, and my expectations are high.

Also, death is utterly terrifying, mainly because I'm not religious at all, and I'm entirely unsure of whether I believe in an afterlife or not. I'm scared it just ends when you die...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

it's all a matter of technique,some of us more "talented" individuals can rock that look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

right now I'm scared of this weird fly...thanks Craguls!:p

dragonfly.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Heights!!! Last week I went rock climbing and it was terrifying. I was up 40 feet and although it doesn't sound like much, it was. I never looked down until the instuctor shouted something to me and then reality hit me and I saw how high I was after going. Can't wait to to it again though haha!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ditto, heights creep me out too :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

I think I've just seen a gif of the scariest spider of all time. I won't post it, cause I freaked out when I saw it, and my fear of spiders isn't that severe. People worse than me might actually faint.

It was like a spider made of smaller spiders... *shudders*

Spiders = ew :(
    Also Moths. I hate moths! The really big hairy ones...*shudders*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

Females...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'm really scared of time. I hate that all of the nicest moments in your life have to end. I hate that they get further and further away, and all that separates you from them is minutes on the clock. I don't like the fact that every single second is a second closer to the end. I'm afraid of wasting time, because really I'm just wasting myself. I'm terrified by people who spend all of their lives working for money and don't realise that the most valuable thing they could ever have had, is gone. You can get more money, you can never get more time.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭emperor_krunchy

Stickers,Needles and Planes....in that order.

I also hate the feeling of anything (mainly carpet) under your nail, gives me shivers straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

I'm scared of my teeth falling out! My right front tooth is wonky!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FredBaby!

failure, rejection, moths, razors.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Loneliness and darkness. Despite this, my favourite time is being asleep, alone, in bed, in the dark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

DSCN0174.JPG

Even this picture's giving me the creeps, hate the fcukin things.
    *shudders*

Advertisement