Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOTO GP

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

from toby moodys twitter <3 british eurosport
    British Eurosport will show a 30 min show about Valencia testing next Friday afternoon. Rossi on Ducati, Stoner on Honda, Crutchlow on Yam.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Grim. wrote: »
    from toby moodys twitter <3 british eurosport

Excellent:D

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

ITs gonna be the best off season ever isnt it!

Pretty good opening day of practice in the three classes. Ive reports on each session on the site

very good video

http://vimeo.com/16528486

• Advertisement

Grim. wrote: »

That's cool, thanks for posting.

This Moto2 race is brilliant :D

delighted for Abraham what an awesome race

very happy for smith aswell well deserved win

so thats it for the 2010 season decent race fair play to lorenzo he rode a great race

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Good finish, pity about the season not living up to expiations. Hopefully their is less injuries next year. Lorenzo's results speak for them selves, amazing season. Role on 2011!

• Advertisement

Great days racing in all three classes. Marquez is a throughly deserving 125 champion and I was glad to see Smith end his time in the class by winning the race.

The Moto2 race was awesome and I've got to eat quite a bit of humble pie as far as Abraham is concerned. He was magical today and the battle in the class was as tight as ever.

Lorenzo did well to recover from his crash to win the MotoGP race and it was good to see Stoner and Rossi race well. Really gets you buzzing for next year!

Rossi has just taken to the track, heres a screen grab from the footage on MotoGP.com:
    rossi-leaves-the-pits.jpg

Lorenzo's bike also has the Number 1 plate: lorenzo-garage.jpg

Oh I can't wait until next season

stoner had great pace today rossi seems to be taking it a bit easier although i think his testing 3 different bike/engine configs

cant wait for 2011

edit: would also like to add stoners test bike looks awesome!!

Did anyone see the testing? Does anyone know why Rossi was so far off the pace?
    Was it the bike, his shoulder or was he just taking it easy(I'm not too sure he knows how)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

h3000 wrote: »
    Did anyone see the testing? Does anyone know why Rossi was so far off the pace?
    Was it the bike, his shoulder or was he just taking it easy(I'm not too sure he knows how)?

I'm sure ,knowing Rossi he'll blame something else, too cold/wet/hot/dry...other people getting in his way (how dare they) ....he's made a huge mistake imo..that duke just isnt the bike for him...he'd been better off going to Suzuki....he's too old to learn new tricks..;)

Sids Not wrote: »
    I'm sure ,knowing Rossi he'll blame something else, too cold/wet/hot/dry...other people getting in his way (how dare they) ....he's made a huge mistake imo..that duke just isnt the bike for him...he'd been better off going to Suzuki....he's too old to learn new tricks..;)

well from what Ive heard he had no confidence in the front end (couldn't get the heat into the tyre) but said he really liked the engine and power delivery and rear grip

his had his operation today so should be fit for the malaysian test so we will see then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Sids Not wrote: »

I think you have written the Doctor off too early he is still by far the best rider in the paddock and has more determination and want to win than everyone else save for Lorenzo.
    It's too early for any real speculation regarding Rossi for next season but rest assured with the team he has surrounding him he'll come straight out of the blocks fighting.

Rossi was using three different engines over the course of the two days test so its unlikely he was gunning for a fastest lap more just to get a sense of where the bike was. Himself and JB both need to have an understanding of where the bike is in terms of engine and chassis so that when they head to Malaysia for the next test that they are ready with an updated chassis to challenge.

And to agree with pdbhp anyone that is writing Rossi off is very foolish, he isnt viewed as the greatest racer that has ever lived for nothing! He'll be coming back motivated for 2011 and ready to show that he still has it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 gkav

Mod deleted

Advertisement