Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Warzone (aka ultimate chairsofting)

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Thats it, not doing this a third time, gone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Ah thats a loada cr@p, i was on top by a pair of levels and was really well setup, I had only 1 job left to clear them all and see what was unlocked.

Im out, they should at least tip people off before they do sh1t like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

very annoying indeed but they did give a half ass mention/warning before people started playing saying it
    was a beta and stuff would be resetting.

Bit like beta testing RPG MMo's where your character gets
    wiped once servers go live.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Im out aswell, altough i did think it was kinda boring from the start :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

They edited how many skill points people got each time they leveled. They could hardly leave the top 20 with a sh!t load more points then everyone else.
    Now see if you can get to the top with a level playing field :D.

Edit: Oh and the reward for mastering all the jobs is one skill point, yeah that's right ONE :rolleyes:. Although the jobs have levels too, so many when you master level two you get two skill points. I'll let you know tomorrow, when I've mastered level 2.

And is anyone else gonna set up a new boards unit?
    Forgot about BRAP, guess I'll join up with you guys.
    Apparently you need 20 mental energy to join a unit, go figure...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Requirement(s): Reward(s): Level 10
    5 Speech Skill Points

+ item: Maroon Beret

Quest Epilogue
    Well done for reaching level 10! Here is a special beret which I have made for you. You can wear it to show off your progress and it will also improve your Medic and Trapping skills!
    Congratulations! You have successfully completed the quest and received the reward(s). If you received items, you can find and equip them in your inventory.

It gives a +3 to your medic skill and a +1 to your trap skill.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ace Dongface

I have to say, I'm enjoying the reset and the ever increasing complexity of the skills and such.

I have to say, I'm enjoying the reset and the ever increasing complexity of the skills and such.

Same here!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,433 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Same here!

As much as I would like to mess about with the new features I really can't face starting off from scratch all over again. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

o1s1n wrote: »
    As much as I would like to mess about with the new features I really can't face starting off from scratch all over again. :(

Same here.....I stopped looking in last week.

The released it to the public way too early, beta or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Ace Dongface

o1s1n wrote: »

TBH, it takes like a day of checking in every couple of hours to get back above level 10, even shorter if you milk the jobs.

Yeah I was at level 9 nearly 10 just by doing the jobs.

Edit: But yeah your right Shiva game was released way too early even for beta.

Advertisement