Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Warzone (aka ultimate chairsofting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

zero19 wrote: »
    Is he not a developer of the game? Geo has one as well

WTF!!!!!! Geo was the only one with a chopper and Chas was
    an ordinary player last time I looked a few hours ago, even last round there was some banter back and fourth between chas and other players which indicated ordinary player and not some superplayer.

not sure if its me being drunk or not but just noticed an extra option called
    "perks" that lets you activate it once L7
    ~B

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Yea, Perks were added earlier today I think.

On chat Geo said Chas was testing the Chinook and it's now been removed. I assume other options for travel other than the bmx bike will become available with later quests.

kdouglas wrote: »
    Yea, Perks were added earlier today I think.

On chat Geo said Chas was testing the Chinook and it's now been removed. I assume other options for travel other than the bmx bike will become available with later quests.

I'll be happy to test the Chinook and Mini Gun and Rocket launchers given half the chance :D:D:D

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Nobody within lvl range that i can beat....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Bloody tricedge, I get all the way to level 8 without losing a battle and then he ganks me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

just pushed through to level 7 but i'm way down in energy so need to rest a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 34,451 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Nobody really left for me to fight, you've knocked them all out!

I can see other teams getting pissed off and quitting the game sometime soon :pac:

They might dump the db and get everyone to restart when they come out of early beta.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Stonewolf wrote: »
    They might dump the db and get everyone to restart when they come out of early beta.

That'll give em a fighting chance for oh, say a week, probably two to three days.

Master of the Universe

That would be interesting. You'd have many more people starting the game at the exact same time rather than having a load of late comers on lower levels.

• Advertisement

Would also have more features, right now the game is all about duels so a later restart would presumably have more things to do if duels were bogged down.

Would also have more features, right now the game is all about duels so a later restart would presumably have more things to do if duels were bogged down.

Doh!
    Accidentally attacked you! (but you won so no harm done since you got 21xp)
    I was looking at the list and try to find players close by and that are not in IRL team when I saw BRAB I clicked without looking at username.

nobody about the place I can attack unless I attempt taking the 9's and 10's down.

2.something hours into a 3hr wait to attack ben hope you reach him first!
    ~B

Beat him, he's still conscious though. Just knocked out L96Sniper and now I've got to go after Pats ...

just thought I'd share this one with you's

I'm level 7
    He is level 9

took a chance ....

Ben has used up all his/her physical energy and passes out. He/She cannot be battled or start a battle for at least 12 hours (from the time of this report).

Your physical energy is lowered by 27 points.
    Ben's physical energy is lowered by 38 points.
    You win the battle, and gain a reward of 33 experience points.

sweet..........
    Rock on my brothers ...:D

just hit KrypticDust's and his physical energy is lowered by 49 points.
    so anyone on a lower level might hit him now and gain some good xp

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

how the hell do you do anything?

I can see quests and none to do, what the **** is this game about

Master of the Universe

Click ranking, click a person, ATTACK!

That's it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ace Dongface

Well, it seems I'm now a high enough level to attract the unwanted attention of TricEdge... :(

Yeah, totally, he broke my 19 battle winning streak earlier today when I was 3 levels lower than him.

Currently doing nothing to build my PE back up, not that anyone else on my level is bloody conscious!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ace Dongface

Yeah, there's a bit of a talent drain at this level. Need moar dudes.

TheDoc wrote: »
    how the hell do you do anything?

I can see quests and none to do, what the **** is this game about

Ahh Doc !!! will yea get the finger out of your *** and get to work ha ha :D

just look at it like guccing up your avatar :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Dread_Lock vs Pats

The battle did not proceed as planned. Pats passed out sometime after you arranged the battle and is busy recovering.

So basically I wasted over 3 hours traveling to him for fcuk all.......It should really cancel the damn dual :mad:.

Ahhhh gundown64 has just knocked my out ... here goes another 12 hours clock watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Danin wrote: »
    Ahh Doc !!! will yea get the finger out of your *** and get to work ha ha :D

just look at it like guccing up your avatar :p

I'm currently levelling a new mage ( to hit my 4th endgame raiding character, i need a job) but thats fun, rewarding and staisfying.

This is a heep of ****e, I'll pass thanks, makes mafia wars look like Halo 3 in comparison to Rambo 3 on the sega megadrive

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

That'll give em a fighting chance for oh, say a week, probably two to three days.

How did you get to 11? I cant even find any targets:cool:

Master of the Universe

TheDoc wrote: »

This is a heep of ****e, I'll pass thanks, makes mafia wars look like Halo 3 in comparison to Rambo 3 on the sega megadrive

For a game I can play for a few seconds at a time in work, it's not bad at all. Plus the whole team spirit thing is great. Especially later in the game when it gets competative.

And speaking of heeps of ****e, Halo 3 and all the games in that series are stinkers. Mass marketing hype at its finest. At least Rambo 3 on the MD wasn't riddled with forced pretentiousness ;)

How did you get to 11? I cant even find any targets:cool:

Everyone is always unconscious at the top, I've had to start challenging IRL players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

I thought there was a nap between brap and irl

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Everyone is always unconscious at the top, I've had to start challenging IRL players.
    Traitor!!

Getting a little tired of the limited selection of targets tbh, at this stage TricEdge and the other Blue's are going to win purely because they have a vast selection of IRL players to hit.

can our captains confirm that the treaty is broken so I can kick some BRAP out of the Braptard's :D

• Advertisement

I'm pretty sure duelling doesn't actually recognise teams.

Besides, you guys attacked me first :P

Advertisement