Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Warzone (aka ultimate chairsofting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Ill have a go at him in about 10 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

3Hrs to get back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Lads, does around 11 o clock suit everyone so we can attack him. Some of the higher ranked players might be on by then so we stand more of a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 34,482 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

How about five passed 11? Means we'll all get the HP at 11.

I'm only on 16hp right now, so every little helps!

/edit actually ****e, I'm off somewhere attacking another team. So it would take me a while to get back.

Right - im currently taking on airsoftmaster right now as he is close by and i am only 2 xp away from lvl 7 - then it will be a 3 hr battle against tricedge - Ill head his way once Im at 7 and see what happens

By the way, anyone figure how to enable the bmx ? - im still showing "walking speed" and cant figure out how to enable it

• Advertisement

BioHazRd wrote: »
    Right - im currently taking on airsoftmaster right now as he is close by and i am only 2 xp away from lvl 7 - then it will be a 3 hr battle against tricedge - Ill head his way once Im at 7 and see what happens

By the way, anyone figure how to enable the bmx ? - im still showing "walking speed" and cant figure out how to enable it

Click on it in inventory and hit save.

I cant even see it in inventory

BioHazRd wrote: »
    I cant even see it in inventory

Go back to quests, baby steps 2, click complete quest.

Master of the Universe

It's under transport in your inventory.

I've been trying to equip it for a couple of days. Have tried three different browsers. It just wont save :(

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Had the same problem. Deleted cookies and it worked, but that might just be coincidence.
    Oh and looks like perks are added.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

IRL are number 1 :)

IRL are number 1 :)

Nice one Sam. Tric will be well pissed.

Nice one Sam. Tric will be well pissed.

I was attacked and won 3 times in a row while at a bbq today, now thats how to play the game!

I'll just have to sober up now, given the high alcohol low meat content of said bbq.

Master of the Universe

private.G wrote: »
    Had the same problem. Deleted cookies and it worked, but that might just be coincidence.
    Oh and looks like perks are added.

Ah!!! thank you!!! clearing my browser cache/cookies worked perfectly.

I was attacked and won 3 times in a row while at a bbq today, now thats how to play the game!

I'll just have to sober up now, given the high alcohol low meat content of said bbq.

Haha, number one and number two are both pissed then XD

Duelling you know who right now - should be done in 1hr 25 - keep the pressure on and soneone should take him out :0

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

I attacked him but it didnt do anything really

Haha, number one and number two are both pissed then XD

The arse's just killed me.

Alright lads, build your xp on the lower guys, then kick ass at the higher levels, I'll be back in 12 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

well there is 39 points knocked off TricEdge but he's still alive, oh well.

~B

Master of the Universe

Once again Mythery beats me in a fight but gets knocked out. Hilarious but very annoying.

Your physical energy is lowered by 40 points.
    Mythery's physical energy is lowered by 37 points.
    Mythery wins the battle, and gains a reward of 24 experience points.

Mythery has used up all his/her physical energy and passes out. He/She cannot be battled or start a battle for at least 12 hours (from the time of this report).

• Advertisement

May have something to do with the 41 points I took off him at 6 this morning :)
    it does suck that you can still lose after knocking your oponent out for 12 hours. I wonder if he had an extra few hp and the fight lasted longer, what would your chances have been of winning the fight outright

Master of the Universe

That's what I was thinking. If he only had 37 hp, that means he couldnt lose any more. Maybe I would have taken 50 odd off him if he did? Doesn't make sense. I've lost a few battles to people a level or two below me bacause of that.

Hopefully once we get our unit forum allocated to us, we can keep tabs on who has been hit and how much hp has been taken off them and when. May prove to be handy in avoiding these situations again

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

I'm constantly hitting levels 4/5/6 , tricedge was beat me this morning, but i'm still in business :D

Just beat gundown there and took 42 hp off him

Goin now to try him, probably I'll past out after that, so will help you after 12 hours:D:D:D

Just lost to l96sniper but managed to take 27 off him in the process. Going to take a wee break and get some work done and will be back later

Thats me gone. :D

Your physical energy is lowered by 33 points.
    Gundown64's physical energy is lowered by 17 points.
    Gundown64 wins the battle, and gains a reward of 14 experience points.

You have used up all your physical energy and pass out. You cannot be battled or start a battle for at least 12 hours (from the time of this report).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

whats the average fitness rating of most of ya here? mine is 11 and i haven't even come close to passing out yet, (infact its fully replenished now again)

• Advertisement

14 mins ago

Your physical energy is lowered by 18 points.
    TricEdge's physical energy is lowered by 27 points.
    You win the battle, and gain a reward of 35 experience points.

Go get im

Advertisement