Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,979 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Might be of some use but you can apply to be a census enumerator early next year,part-time work for 10 weeks earning up to €2400

http://jobs.census.ie/

jobs for the boyz lol. not a bad amount of money to earn for 10 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

Kelly's Department store has this advert on it's facebook page

We have a full time position available in our footwear department 'The Shoe Suite' and a part-time position available also in Benetton. Please hand cv in store to for the position you are interested in.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Management Trainee position available at Enterprise Rent-a-Car in Waterford.

More info @ https://www.enterprisealive.ie/job/management-trainee-waterford-waterford/

Full Drivers Licence and a Bachelors Degree are the two requirements :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,423 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Sully wrote: »

More info @ https://www.enterprisealive.ie/job/management-trainee-waterford-waterford/

My understanding of this place is that they are a complete nightmare to work for.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

so ya now need to go to college to get a job hiring out cars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tsoparno

Sully wrote: »

Requires 3 references from non-employers, that's my first time meeting that requirement. Might get a reference from the mother, should be a glowing one except for that mishap in '99.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭amber69

tsoparno wrote: »
    Requires 3 references from non-employers, that's my first time meeting that requirement. Might get a reference from the mother, should be a glowing one except for that mishap in '99.

Ah the incident. We agreed never to mention that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭hotshot88

anyone heard of any evening/weekend work that would suit a college student? currently looking but not seeing much

• Registered Users Posts: 14,062 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Eisthec will suit you, just call up to them and prepare for soul destroying.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

hotshot88 wrote: »
    anyone heard of any evening/weekend work that would suit a college student? currently looking but not seeing much

Saw a poster up looking for deli and cashier staff in the maxol kingsmeadow (is it still maxol??), the place across from the Waterford regional sport centre, not sure if you know the area but walk straight from front of college towards McDonald's and it's just past topaz on opposite side of road. Not sure of any details after that just saw a poster above atm in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 samueldw

"Affordable Luxury", a furniture near mac donalds on cork road is hiring a "General Assistant"

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭hotshot88

JIdontknow wrote: »
    Saw a poster up looking for deli and cashier staff in the maxol kingsmeadow (is it still maxol??), the place across from the Waterford regional sport centre, not sure if you know the area but walk straight from front of college towards McDonald's and it's just past topaz on opposite side of road. Not sure of any details after that just saw a poster above atm in there.

ya i'm familiar with the garage, its next door to aldi. ill give them a look cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭shayp83

tsoparno wrote: »

Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 37,979 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Saw on facebook that wlr FM are looking for part time promotion staff. Mite interest someone on here

Imagine they will be looking for stunning looking people so I'm out lol

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭skinnyboy

Full time deli staff wanted in applegreen passagecross drop cv into shop sign on door

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭brickysession

Local Services company looking for a person for 4 weeks full time work (37.5 hours per week) Monday to Friday to work in City Centre office dealing with customers in person, by phone and e-mail. Previous experience in dealing face to face with customers and must be computer literate.

If you are interested and meet the above criteria, then please PM me here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

Subway in George's Street have a sign on their window looking for staff. Spotted it this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

deisemum wrote: »
    Subway in George's Street have a sign on their window looking for staff. Spotted it this morning.
    surprised it also doesn't say "only polish need apply"

• Registered Users Posts: 24 needshelp2014

Bausch & Lomb are taking on general operators for 9 month contracts starting in January,3 shifts and weekend shifts!

Any one know if there still taking on and how you apply??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Any one know if there still taking on and how you apply??

Not sure if they are still taking on but you could drop a CV into the reception and see how you get on

• Advertisement

Local Services company looking for a person for 4 weeks full time work (37.5 hours per week) Monday to Friday to work in City Centre office dealing with customers in person, by phone and e-mail. Previous experience in dealing face to face with customers and must be computer literate.

If you are interested and meet the above criteria, then please PM me here.

This position has now been filled and we would like to thank everyone who applied for their interest.

Relief driver required for holiday / sickness cover in local services company. Immediate start for right person.

Must have full C licence as a minimum and CPC Card. Insurance Company will require that you can prove a minimum of 2 years driving experience and be over 25 years of age.

If interested please PM me here.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

TK Max have a sign up for a vacancy

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭mrsmiawallace6

Hi

Does anybody know anything about RelateCare, hours/wages ?

tia

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Simonko

Hi

Does anybody know anything about RelateCare, hours/wages ?

tia

Never worked for them myself, but you could be working until 3am. They mostly deal with health facilities in the USA hence the late shifts. You'd likely be answering calls or making outbound calls to patients of these facilities. I'm not sure what the wages are like.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Bausch & Lomb looking for people again.

Bausch & Lomb looking for people again.

6-9 month contracts for the weekend shift i heard

• Registered Users Posts: 24 needshelp2014

6-9 month contracts for the weekend shift i heard

Just hand a cv in at reception is it?

• Advertisement

Just hand a cv in at reception is it?

If you know anyone in there you could give it to them to hand into HR or yeah just hand it into reception id say

Advertisement