Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jo_bombshell

Any updates on when sky will be opening/recruiting in Waterford?? or any other call centres??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jo_bombshell

Spose to be looking for receptionist and part time house keeper.

Travel lodge on the cork road looking for receptionist to cover maternity leave

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭munsterman2008

aldi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Aldi in Ferrybank?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

Sam Mc Cauleys are looking for an OTC Sales Assistant

The House of Waterfod Crystal are looking for Tour Guides and sales associates

FBD looking for sales advisors

A few of the jobs advertised in Munster Express this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭jos22

shop at the corner by the lights on the road that lead out by the peoples park main entrance

think it O Neill's looking for part time staff
    must work weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭JamBur

Anybody with electronics\ mech eng experience looking for some workshop based work? Job salary would most likely suit a graduate,

Drop me a pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

I'm sure some people have gotten some kind of job from this thread. So for a friend I'm just posting to bring it up near the top again.
    Keep posting jobs as people need to know. If I was idle I would be keeping a eye on every possible job site.:)

Mod; With over 30,000 visits I think this Thread has earned a sticky.Anyone agree?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Godsentme wrote: »
    I'm sure some people have gotten some kind of job from this thread. So for a friend I'm just posting to bring it up near the top again.
    Keep posting jobs as people need to know. If I was idle I would be keeping a eye on every possible job site.:)

Mod; With over 30,000 visits I think this Thread has earned a sticky.Anyone agree?

Yep, definitely. One more to add to the pile. :D There's actually more Waterford jobs in this thread than the FAS website.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I'll PM the other mods and we'll talk about it k? I agree it should be stickied too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

You could get rid of the commonly requested services sticky while you're at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭RubyK

The Fitzwilton Hotel are looking for one Receptionist and one Hotel Duty Manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

french resturant at the top of gladstone st has ad in window for waiting staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Borak

Um, not too sure if this has been mentioned before, but found this on the website. Its Petmania, btw, store manager position is up for grabs.

http://www.petmania.ie/store-manager-petmania-waterford/

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

If you want this thread stickied just post;

STICKY THIS THREAD!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Godsentme wrote: »
    If you want this thread stickied just post;

STICKY THIS THREAD!!!

Or... Just PM the mods. We don't read every thread. :)

Most people ignore stickies - they skip over them. Its getting good views without being stickied as you pointed out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Theatre royal are looking for ushers. Coiuld be a handy gig for someone who can only do a few hours in the evenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Theatre royal are looking for ushers. Coiuld be a handy gig for someone who can only do a few hours in the evenings.

Do you know if there is an online link for applying, by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

The shop in city square that used to be apollo(across from burger king) has a staff wanted sign up.

By the way does anyone know why apollo closed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭cazwhatever

saw an ad on facebook for boudoir beauty at superquinn. Looking for staff to cover holidays I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Pennyes are looking for part time staff. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

deise_boi wrote: »
    Do you know if there is an online link for applying, by any chance?

info here

http://theatreroyal.ie//news//job_opportunity_at_the_theatre_royal1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Anfionn77

can we get this thread stickied pls

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Okay, stickied and we can see how it gets on. Not sure if it will make the blindest difference seeing as most people ignored stickied threads, but worth a shot. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Anfionn77

do we need all the other stickys tho?? long time viewer 4-5 years only started posting recently? apologies if i sound like im trynig to call the shots! not my intention!

Anfionn77 wrote: »
    do we need all the other stickys tho?? long time viewer 4-5 years only started posting recently? apologies if i sound like im trynig to call the shots! not my intention!

Yeah, I cleaned up a few older ones the other day but they are also the popular ones and people wanted them stickied (bar the charter one, which is mandatory sitewide). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

Anyone know how to apply for these jobs.
    I was told you have to apply online but cant find any options for the waterford store on the primark website.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

Which plants are erotic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

I couldn't tell ya to be honest. Check the sign on the window on the right hand side of the entrance. Sorry.

Why all plants are erotic, just demands how vivid your imagination is or if you're some form of sexual deviant.

Advertisement