Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

Eistech are recruiting full time and part time staff now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BasilBoom

Eistech are recruiting full time and part time staff now.

I think we all know at this stage that Eistech are recruiting, they have staff in there who's job is just to interview people. but thanks.

...I think Eistech need their own separate thread...just sayin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

BasilBoom wrote: »
    I think we all know at this stage that Eistech are recruiting, they have staff in there who's job is just to interview people. but thanks.

...I think Eistech need their own separate thread...just sayin'.

They must have a huge problem with attrition. Wonder why.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

What exactly do Eistech make or do?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭Speak Now

STIG83 wrote: »
    What exactly do Eistech make or do?

I have no idea, I always assumed it was a call centre with the use of the word "Eist".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Eistech are an outsource/contract based call centre. As in contracts for other businesses to look after their customer's queries. Like Rigney Dolphin.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Clutchkick

Which is a better place to work, Eishtec or Rigney Dolphin? Seen as they're both taking on at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Clutchkick wrote: »
    Which is a better place to work, Eishtec or Rigney Dolphin? Seen as they're both taking on at the moment.

Rigney from what I hear , you'll be treated like dirt in eishtec their not worth the hassle for the money they pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 5191

A company I used to work for in Dublin called BillSave has opened an office in Waterford recently. I really liked working with them but I had to leave because I was going back to college. I’m in college in Waterford now but can’t commit to a full-time position as well as my college work. Check them out if you’re interested in working in sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Rigney Dolphin recruiting at the moment for a number of positions in customer care

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭dzilla

5191 wrote: »
    A company I used to work for in Dublin called BillSave has opened an office in Waterford recently. I really liked working with them but I had to leave because I was going back to college. I’m in college in Waterford now but can’t commit to a full-time position as well as my college work. Check them out if you’re interested in working in sales.

Where are ye're offices located and how many staff are ye taking on?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

nypro advertising jobs for waterford on their page on irish jobs

http://www.irishjobs.ie/Recruiters/Nypro-Ireland-4710.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭..Brian..

dzilla wrote: »
    Where are ye're offices located and how many staff are ye taking on?

Billsave are fieldreps. You'll be doing door to door sales for Airtricity most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

OPW were interviewing during the week and also next week for tour guide jobs in the south east, anyone get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭space2ground1

Its stunning to see the amount of job advertisements in Waterford that begin with ' The intern will gain practical experience in...'

The job situation in Waterford really is in an awful state.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Its stunning to see the amount of job advertisements in Waterford that begin with ' The intern will gain practical experience in...'

Where would you get all this experience for nothing and €20 in your hand...jesus it's great:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭jezko

Wouldn't any employer be a right eejit to advertise a real job, when they can have as many Intern's as they wanted at no expense to a company.

What is awful is the "State" fails to see how this damages the economy and welfare of employees.

Sorry Mods, I know this is for Job's ONLY, But do Interns count as..... Ranting over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

Anyone go to the Rigney Dolphin open day last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Anyone go to the Rigney Dolphin open day last week?

I did on Wednesday, haven't heard anything back though..

• Advertisement

I did on Wednesday, haven't heard anything back though..

I was there on Wednesday too, still nothing.... Fingers crossed!!

I was there on Wednesday too, still nothing.... Fingers crossed!!

Saw a guy on FB say he got interviewed Thursday and offered the job that day and starting tomorrow. Kinda put my hope down the drain!

But nevertheless, lets hope we both hear good news this week :)

Saw a guy on FB say he got interviewed Thursday and offered the job that day and starting tomorrow. Kinda put my hope down the drain!

But nevertheless, lets hope we both hear good news this week :)

Really!! I was told we would hear by Friday and Training would start tomorrow. Im gona forget about it now!

Really!! I was told we would hear by Friday and Training would start tomorrow. Im gona forget about it now!

Wasn't even told that myself, looks like its off so..

Wasn't even told that myself, looks like its off so..

We might still get a call, there should be another training class starting next week..

We might still get a call, there should be another training class starting next week..

Really? how'd you know? outta curiosity, did you apply full time or part time?

Really? how'd you know? outta curiosity, did you apply full time or part time?

Partners brother is out there and he was just saying to me a while ago they are looking for loads of people!

I applied for full time but only as i first enquired a week ago about the jobs i was told there are no part time hours, this would have suited me better. There was a girl in the board room while waiting asked an interviewer about this and she was told its only full time.
    What did you apply for!

Partners brother is out there and he was just saying to me a while ago they are looking for loads of people!

I applied for full time but only as i first enquired a week ago about the jobs i was told there are no part time hours, this would have suited me better. There was a girl in the board room while waiting asked an interviewer about this and she was told its only full time.
    What did you apply for!

Oh right I see!

I applied for part time, I said it in the interview but I'm available for full time in a month until September so I'm not sure whats the story

Let me know if you hear anything!

• Advertisement

likewise, in this together! :P

Advertisement