Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps3 + Mobile Broadband (Vodafone)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Euripides_

Hey I had to go online to see if anyone else has been doing this???

I'm with 3 with my iphone... and have moved out of city, and have been wondering bout playing ps3online with mobile broadband, cuz if it didn't work there was no point getting it..
    So the other day.. I tried to share my laptop's internet connection with my ps3, (WHILE MY LAPTOP WAS BEING TETHERED TO THE NET VIA iPhone), I just thought because of same network it would give me an idea of coverage.

IT WORKED.

Just finished bout an hour session of Black Ops online, Ps3 being tethered via iPhone.
    I'm gobsmacked. and another thing is... my flexi units arent barely budging.. it's like it is sending/recieving absolutely next-to-no data.

Just thought I'd put this up.
    only reason i'm off it is my eyes wont stay open... if anyones interested
    I'll post the setup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Shazzo99 wrote: »
    Does anyone no how to connect a ps3 in Sligo It?
    It wont connect in Yeats Village

They've the ports blocked for online gaming. I tried last year in Gateway which used the college network.

Advertisement