Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graffiti in Rush

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

I didnt say join bebo, I said create an account. After you've created the account use the links provided to find what you need, then promptly close the account. If you're ashamed to join it, just make up some bullshít username and dont put down any personal info.

The people you are angry with are not posting in this thread, take it easy!!

Not sure how my post came across as hostile but ok:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mickoo

Hi, i know lots of people are going crazy about this an all but if the guards dont (or cant) do anything what is proposed that be done?

Go to parents?
    School Principal?

This Lithuanian lad Vytas (who on the sig fan page and his personal page admits to been into the graffiti) and who seems to be ring leader of the "SIG" gang is having a free rein on the area and without been funny Rush people are great at looking away when there is more than gossip involved..

I dont know the locals well so would love if someone who grew up here told who all the toerags are and go to there familys and demand something be done about it..

This is going to kick off and i hear lots of talk around rush of people going to take the law into there own hands as there sick of the lack of action by the guards etc..

I have his picture and access to his personal page where he also has pics of the rush area graffiti, but typical Rush, nothing will happen here.

From his personal bebo page
    Me, Myself, and I
    wassup
    NAME:Vytas-dnt u ever 4gt
    HOBBIES:smokin pot, drinkin, nt givin a fuk about nytin n most off all graffiti
    dats all yu need tha know
    iff yu wanna find out nytin else ask me
    yu dnt -yu can gt d fuk of this page
    Music
    tupac amaru shakur, N.W.A, TIESTO
    graffiti
    biggest part of my life -my inspiration

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭ToyotaCorolla

Well Im from Rush all my life and I am determined something is done. I agree the rush way is always "ah sure someone else can deal with it" well it aint my way !!!

Anyone who is angry about this should ring the guards in Balbriggan and Rush tell you want something done and also ring the school demand action tell family and friends to do the same

His parents or thosec who he lives with along with his band of scum bags are most likely renting the houses they live in from locals. well i dont think the parents will be too impressed when they all get rumbled and people find out where they live.

On the site they have "fuk any haters any problem we can stle this no proble we do our job yu do yur job stay the fuk outa our way
    SIG ya herd"

Are we gonna let these F*ckers come into our town and destroy it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bit late to stop them "comin' into our town," don't ya think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Time for someone to give the Gardaí the links to this lad's Bebo page or print off screenshots & tell them to get on to it. Maybe also forward a copy to Fingal Co Co. There's not much else can be done.

FFS you know what I mean , are we gonna demand that its not allowed to continue when people can identify who is doing it. If people want to live here fair enough but to destroy building like the old mill and kenure lodge and walls that will never be the same again!!
    At the rate its going can you imagine the state of the town in a few years!!

Youve GOT all the info you need, get up from your computer and down to the Garda station.

the Guards have a link I sent it to them along with extra info, I have the pictures printed off should the site go down.

The fingal have agreed to do a story about this also.

Lets stick the faces up on affected walls let people see who is responsible.

They have it Tangy I done the job for them if they give me one of there cars and i can finish it for them

• Advertisement

If the guards dont act on the info they have they never will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mickoo

the Guards have a link I sent it to them along with extra info, I have the pictures printed off should the site go down.

The fingal have agreed to do a story about this also.

Lets stick the faces up on affected walls let people see who is responsible.

Fair play, did they pay any interest or do you feel they will do anything here?

the least they should do is go to the family and let his folks know whats going on and try to find out who the other perpetrators are..

Are you going to keep on top of it with the guards? if so keep us up to date..

It is really terrible looking and this area is naturally so beautiful, this gang are ruining that and it has to stop..

Spread the word to all people in rush you know, we need people to start putting pressure on the guards and on this gang too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Time for someone to give the Gardaí the links to this lad's Bebo page or print off screenshots & tell them to get on to it. Maybe also forward a copy to Fingal Co Co. There's not much else can be done.

this is the information i said that the garda said was circumstantial last week.

Oh dont worry Im gonna hound the cops for updates ring yourself when you get a chance the more that ring, the better the chances of something being done.

The fingal agreed to do a story the editor has agreed to get photos of the area and do a piece.

Yeah, Martron. Toyota what you have is nothing but pics and random posts on the internet, its very easy for people to post bullshít on the internet and then deny it all when questioned in person. What you will need to see any action taken against any of these lads, is footage or photos of them committing the deed.

mickoo wrote: »
    Fair play, did they pay any interest or do you feel they will do anything here?

the least they should do is go to the family and let his folks know whats going on and try to find out who the other perpetrators are..

Are you going to keep on top of it with the guards? if so keep us up to date..

It is really terrible looking and this area is naturally so beautiful, this gang are ruining that and it has to stop..

Spread the word to all people in rush you know, we need people to start putting pressure on the guards and on this gang too.

i said this to the garda too that they have the power to find addresses and what not and he said without proper evidence it could be classed as harassment

Everyone here seems to be waiting what everyone elses progress is. i think we all should piop down to the guards and email fingal. put the pressure on!!

i have emailed fingal many times and have been personally donwn to the gards and have emailed the superintendant. and also sent a letter to the school.

but i think it will be more effective if we all did it!! not just a few of us.

Yeah, Martron. Toyota what you have is nothing but pics and random posts on the internet, its very easy for people to post bullshít on the internet and then deny it all when questioned in person. What you will need to see any action taken against any of these lads, is footage or photos of them committing the deed.

this is the impression i got. but these lads would have pics on thier phones and also the graffiti on their own stuff like the school books etc etc. But i think there is enough evidence to make them at least clean it. at the end of the day its criminal damage . alot. could be into the thoussands now at this stage. if someone robbed a shop of a thousand euro the gards would act then!!!!

i think the garda can put the ****s up them and if new graffiti appears they know who to go to. the garda have to stamp their presence on this town and get out of the bloody car and walk through the woods and other areas!!!

Tangy I know what I have is all cirumstancial but make up your mind one minute your saying I have all i need stop typing go to the guards the next your saying ah its not worth ****.
    A few weeks ago I posted this thread I had not got a clue who was doing it at least people are a bit more aware I know I am , the school have the info I sent them on, they know who they are they are the fact that they are moderating a site that is glorifying the graffiti around rush while wearing the school uniform should get the little pri*cks expelled in the very least. If the school done that it might ward off any new possible members to the group.

they deserve what ever they get! Expulsion sounds extreme but unfortunately for them am example has to be made and they are the ones with their heads above the parapets

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Youve GOT all the info you need, get up from your computer and down to the Garda station.

If that comment was directed at me - think again.

I am a moderator of this forum - not the moral guardian of DCN or your lackey.

Get off your ar$e and get down to the Garda station yourself.

• Advertisement

I think i have come up with a name for our new group which sums up our current emotion too!

R.A.G.E.

Rush Against Grafitti Epidemic

:D

Hill Billy wrote: »
    If that comment was directed at me - think again.

I am a moderator of this forum - not the moral guardian of DCN or your lackey.

Get off your ar$e and get down to the Garda station yourself.

How about you ask who its directed at before you get defensive, and go telling me what to do.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Martron wrote: »
    I think i have come up with a name for our new group which sums up our current emotion too!

R.A.G.E.

Rush Against Grafitti Epidemic

:D

Ok here is our logo
    Screen_shot_2010_04_13_at_185612.png
    Sorry could not resist that :D

Seriously,I cycled around the back roads of Rush today and its no Joke. Its just scribbles everywhere. Is the cleaning kit the council send out any use? I might get one and patch up a few places that can be seen from the main roads.

ITS YOU!!!!!

It's me.

It's me.

you too? whats your tag?

LeoBizzle :pac:

yeah sounds familiar!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 thelungs

A very wise man once told me that there is no such thing as bad art, only art that is not to your taste or art you do not understand.

Now i have never been to Rush but i bet it is littered with bill boards trying to sell you things you don't need why not complain about those.

Believe it or not real Graff artists would never tag private property they do have rules amongst themselves.

Just to make one thing clear i am not or ever was a Graff artist... but i did make a short film on the subject for collage and the artists i did meet were some of the soundest guys and girls i have ever met in any walk of life.

I think some of the posters here threatening to beat up teenagers are far worse than a young person trying to express themselves armed only with a can of paint.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,891 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This thread is starting to go round in circles. I think the posters here have found as much evidence as they can via this forum, and I suggest this is passed on to the Gardai

Thread closed

Beasty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement