Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010 HSE Ambulance Service Recruitment

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 medic999

stevie06 wrote: »
    I emailed them earlier in the week, but they are waiting for news like the rest of us. but i guess the positive side is that they still think there will be a class, they just don't know when!

it will happen, just when it will happen is anybodies guess. I did hear a rumour to say that there was a class for late march/early april. so if that is true, we should hear in the next 2-3 weeks........

Thats encouraging news, good stuff, ya we should here something in the next few weeks, all going well

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭stevie06

10th of April possible class. not an offer, only to see if they can get a class i guess........

just got an email. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭bono_v

Got the email myself....Up Ya Boyo!!!

I got the email too, great news,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭STANDCLEAR!!!

Hey guys,
    how many is left on the current 2010 panel??

• Advertisement

I was talking to them on friday and they said there is 36 or so left on it, so hopefully there is enough to run a class, happy days to get some news all the same,:)

they said offers will go out to top 24 people on the panel that show interest either tomorrow or Wednesday.

then it is all go, medicals and find somewhere to live!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭STANDCLEAR!!!

Top class!! I'm delighted for you guys......it has been a long road for you, and you deserve it at this stage! :-)

I wonder will they start another campaign in the very near future, I'd rather get onto the para course than the ICO job!

I'm a glutton for punishment! :-D

Offers are out, got the text and e-mail today, happy days, must get cracking now on filling in the forms and stuff, delighted that finally the day has come, has been a long wait, did anyone else get the offer???:)

yep, i got an offer too, now to fill in paper work get clearances and think about moving back to Ireland, find somewhere to live, buy a car....... lots to do! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Louth EMT

Well done to yee all. I bet it was worth the wait. Good things come to those who wait. Wish yee all the best. Busy time ahead for yee.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 superserg78

when did the offers come in?

yesterday afternoon by email.

i ahvent got mine and i was number 13

That is strange, best give them a call as if you are 13 on the panel then you should have been offered a class in March last year............ they are now up to 99 on the panel at least..........

no, no. i mean, in the mail they sent last friday, it had number 13 on it.
    is 99, as far as this class is gonna go?

not sure if the class finished at 99, i only know a friend who is 99 and got an offer.

that 13 is on mine as well, i don't think it has any relation to the panel position.

they only sent offers out to the top 24 (plus reserves i guess) people on the panel that expressed interest. so depending on your panel place you might just have missed out. but give them a call to check, the girls are sound and will answer your questions very quickly.

hopefully it all works out for you! :)

cheers. i'll give them a buzz

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

the number 13 you speak of is 'Trainee Paramedic Class 13'.
    Class 12 are currently out on placements.

ah i see. old dopey me :)

It would be nice of them to let us know where we stand.
    Thast email last Firday was a tease to those of us who havent heard anything since

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 xALFAx

Bang Bang wrote: »
    the number 13 you speak of is 'Trainee Paramedic Class 13'.
    Class 12 are currently out on placements.

Class 13 are also out on placement at the minute as they started 1 week after class 12

The next class will be class 14

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

xALFAx wrote: »
    Class 13 are also out on placement at the minute as they started 1 week after class 12

The next class will be class 14

oops my mistake, apologies. The list I seen on the board was listed as class 12 being the last class out, a printing error for sure.
    Thanks for pointing that out;)

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Medic475

Just wondering if anyone on the panel here also applied for the latest ICO jobs? And if so, were u placed high on the ICO panel but now pulling out because the paramedic panel has just started?

Well lads, references checked, documentation received, medical next week, happy days, has anyone enquired about accomm up there yet or are ye waiting till medicals are out of the way??

No idea about accommodation....... i've heard before that people have stayed in a b&B/Hotel Monday to Thursday, but that seems expensive to me.......

are you heading to the orientation day in NASC?

I only live up the road from the NASC :)
    I'm sure you can rent a room somewhere.

What area's would be good to look in? i don't have to foggest about Dublin!

Ballyfermot

have a look at homestaybooking.com

• Advertisement

stevie06 wrote: »
    No idea about accommodation....... i've heard before that people have stayed in a b&B/Hotel Monday to Thursday, but that seems expensive to me.......

are you heading to the orientation day in NASC?

Hi Stevie, ya heading to the orientation day, will catch up then, going to try and find out from previous lads where they stayed and for info, i know 2 lads that have been through the course in dublin in last years class, will let you know if i get any info, cheers

Advertisement