Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

[RULES QUESTIONS]Any questions or are unsure about anything, ask here before posting.

1111213141517»

Comments

• I know this is for questions about rules but im having issues with creating a new thread and sending pm’s. Whenever i try do either it just says there was an error and to try again, could a mod help me?

• Sapnupuas wrote: »
    I know this is for questions about rules but im having issues with creating a new thread and sending pm’s. Whenever i try do either it just says there was an error and to try again, could a mod help me?
    Hi, nothing I can see wrong as regards permissions on your account.

Can you pm me with specifics of what you are trying to do.

Take a screenshot if possible and I can pass it to the tech team.

• Can we sell BB guns ? like non gas guns ?

Non gas (Spring, electric, etc..), gas and C02 are all perfectly fine, as long as there under a joule.

If it shoots lead, you won't be able to. More or less classified as a firearm (Open to corrections).

The law states it must be less than or equal to 1 joule.

Forum rules are you must have proof of this (by having it tested by a retailer or club).

• Advertisement

• Is there a bargin thread for airsoft?

I'm in a few in different subs and think it could work well here, is this OK to post here or would a different sub be a better place for it?

• Can you expand on what you mean by that?

• So for example I'm in one for xbox games and accessories.

If posters see something they think is a bargin they post in the thread to make others aware of it.

Such as a store having 25% off a game or console etc.

Could work well for the airsoft thread with all the different sites and shops around

• ImANoob08 wrote: »
    So for example I'm in one for xbox games and accessories.

If posters see something they think is a bargin they post in the thread to make others aware of it.

Such as a store having 25% off a game or console etc.

Could work well for the airsoft thread with all the different sites and shops around

OK, gotcha. A bargain alerts type thread.

I'll put it to the mods and see what we all think.

Thanks.

• Steve wrote: »
    OK, gotcha. A bargain alerts type thread.

I'll put it to the mods and see what we all think.

Thanks.

Sorry was in work earlier so just hit the like button.

Yeah that's what I was thinking was just terrible at explaining it!

Cheers for your time

• Advertisement

• Hi guys, I want to sell some gear but I dont have a chronograph and since I don't play anymore I can't get them done at a site.
    Does any of the shops offer this service for a small fee?

• Hi guys, I want to sell some gear but I dont have a chronograph and since I don't play anymore I can't get them done at a site.
    Does any of the shops offer this service for a small fee?

Don't believe I've ever heard of retailers charging for this in all my years, but many of us would have relationships with the shops and/or friends who work there, so, go make some friends (T-Virus safe distance, etc.) and should be grand :)

Advertisement